+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conquest by marriage?

EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesSemper FiVictoria 2

Conquest by marriage?

I've heard several players saying that conquest by marriage is quite easy, but I don't quite get how you would do this. It's probably a stupid question, but I figured I should ask anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandorav3 View Post
    I've heard several players saying that conquest by marriage is quite easy, but I don't quite get how you would do this. It's probably a stupid question, but I figured I should ask anyway.
    I also dont understand about this marriages and never seen such thing in practice. Mainly because Japan dont had such culture that woman pass inherit to title. Maybe this guys mistake marriage with own clan? Because in game you can meet random members of your own clan, but you dont have family connection with them. And there is random chance that you inherit from such random his title, because you had good relations and he left you all as the closest family anyway. But not because of wife. :P

200k clubHoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Marry a girl with 20 martial stat and conquest becomes much easier.
    "It is because people's minds are not logical and enlightened that the Empire is in disorder. If the country is not properly ruled there will be no end to rebellions. And if anyone wishes to get the knowledge of how to rule it properly he will only find it in books. That is why the publication of books is the beginning of beneficient rule."

- Tokugawa Ieyasu

I'd like to know too, Pandorav3. I've inherited provinces, but I've never tried to figure out just how. It wasn't anything I planned for - I just racked it up to good fortune.

I think the funniest marriage I ever arranged was a daughter who was Beautiful, Clubfooted and a Leper. Oh, and she was Greedy, Envious and Wroth, too. I checked back in on her a couple of years later. Her husband was up to 4 wives, and she and him only had one child together. He was Craven.

I lol'd. I kept thinking, "Boy, what a home life that must've been!"

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Rome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Quote Originally Posted by Def Zep View Post
    I'd like to know too, Pandorav3. I've inherited provinces, but I've never tried to figure out just how. It wasn't anything I planned for - I just racked it up to good fortune.

I think the funniest marriage I ever arranged was a daughter who was Beautiful, Clubfooted and a Leper. Oh, and she was Greedy, Envious and Wroth, too. I checked back in on her a couple of years later. Her husband was up to 4 wives, and she and him only had one child together. He was Craven.

I lol'd. I kept thinking, "Boy, what a home life that must've been!"
    your daughter gives terrorism a whole new definition

Quote Originally Posted by soran View Post
    your daughter gives terrorism a whole new definition
    I actually felt bad about it afterwards!

+ Reply to Thread