+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 284

Thread: "Pecunia Infinita" — Mondays, 19:00 CET

  1. #61
    Lt. General Lama43's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    1,541
    Quote Originally Posted by The-King View Post
    most Australian ISPs have a monthly download limit, mine is 200 gigabytes. Once I download over that amount my download speed greater decreases until the next month.
    Hmm, i would have expected this in Ghana or Burma, not Australia :/

  2. #62
    Hi Guys,

    i really would love to join this game today. If this is ok i would choose a country this evening and look around now, which ones are free.
    It would be fine, if you answer not to late, so i could plan my evening.

  3. #63
    Lt. General Lama43's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    1,541
    Quote Originally Posted by happy2k View Post
    Hi Guys,

    i really would love to join this game today. If this is ok i would choose a country this evening and look around now, which ones are free.
    It would be fine, if you answer not to late, so i could plan my evening.
    Yeah sure, join today and we'll see if any country is available.

    BTW, just for info, Today is gameday, join this chat 30 minutes before start.

  4. #64
    Lt. General Kommando23's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    1,359
    Ip: 93.50.198.12

  5. #65
    Lt. General Lama43's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    1,541
    Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Ip: 93.50.198.12
    Yeah that's right.

  6. #66

  7. #67
    i wanted to play in this but i didnt wake up in time

    sorry i should say i wanted to play in this but then i took an arrow in the knee
    Last edited by Uladh88; 10-01-2012 at 04:51.

  8. #68
    Sergeant jpuldk's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Lost Empire - ImmortalsMajesty II Collection

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Ølstykke, Denmark
    Posts
    96
    how about a map to go with the stats

  9. #69
    Lt. General Kommando23's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    1,359
    Quote Originally Posted by jpuldk View Post
    how about a map to go with the stats
    Great idea, go ahead!

  10. #70
    Quote Originally Posted by Uladh88 View Post
    i wanted to play in this but i didnt wake up in time

    sorry i should say i wanted to play in this but then i took an arrow in the knee
    When i read the first sentence i was like lamest excuse ever and fail/hate

    but when i read what you meant to say, i totally understand bro(F)
    Keep strong man, the arrows are also still in my knee's
    Narnia.
    one day i will step out of the closet again

  11. #71

  12. #72
    Lt. General Kommando23's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    1,359
    This boot is made for walking, and that's just what it'll do
    one of these days this boot is gonna walk all over you.

  13. #73
    Lt. General Lama43's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    1,541
    Thanks Sorgenkind, i had no time to make them yesterday.

    Anyways, i think now i think understand that jpvg was aware of the rule and also didn't actually want to annex me. With Holland, Denmark and Austria you had a small chance to win and although due to mismanagement with Sorgenkind a stack got annihilated and the fact that i couldn't have resisted as fully occupied i wanted to peace out anyway. The annex thingy was most likely to ensure that i recognized defeat. Clever.

    I'm also gonna add a special rule for annexing, yesterday pointed it out.
    Last edited by Lama43; 10-01-2012 at 17:18.

  14. #74
    Major jpvg's Avatar
    Europa Universalis: Chronicles

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Slagelse, Denmark
    Posts
    538
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Thanks Sorgenkind, i had no time to make them yesterday.

    Anyways, i think now i think understand that jpvg was aware of the rule and also didn't actually want to annex me. With Holland, Denmark and Austria you had a small chance to win and although due to mismanagement with Sorgenkind a stack got annihilated and the fact that i couldn't have resisted as fully occupied i wanted to peace out anyway. The annex thingy was most likely to ensure that i recognized defeat. Clever.

    I'm also gonna add a special rule for annexing, yesterday pointed it out.
    I did not know about the warscore rule (I had just jumped in fast to sub or whatever that came up). I had no intension of annexing you as you say but my only option was to annex you or forcepeace you as you refused the peace I offered, I picked annex because that would be instant and it would solve the oldenburg question, forcepeacing would not and if you could manage to gain prestige elsewhere you would even inherit it at a later point besides that I would have to stab you ~7 times with 4 diplomats a year being Hansa making the war with Austria/DK/Holland a questionable one at best. Annex was my only option in the end.
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

  15. #75
    Lt. General Lama43's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Turin, Italy
    Posts
    1,541
    Quote Originally Posted by jpvg View Post
    I did not know about the warscore rule (I had just jumped in fast to sub or whatever that came up). I had no intension of annexing you as you say but my only option was to annex you or forcepeace you as you refused the peace I offered, I picked annex because that would be instant and it would solve the oldenburg question, forcepeacing would not and if you could manage to gain prestige elsewhere you would even inherit it at a later point besides that I would have to stab you ~7 times with 4 diplomats a year being Hansa making the war with Austria/DK/Holland a questionable one at best. Annex was my only option in the end.
    I'm sorry but i'm failing to understand the second part of your post. You didn't even ask me to peace out, you just pressed annex and bye bye. I was JUST writing that i'll agree to the terms. And remember, peace terms will always be enforced by the GM, i'm not corrupt or something as you have most likely noticed.

    Also you didn't say "don't touch Oldenburg" when i PUed them

  16. #76
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Also you didn't say "don't touch Oldenburg" when i PUed them
    That's usually what Sphere means.

  17. #77
    Lt. General Kommando23's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Austria
    Posts
    1,359
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    That's usually what Sphere means.
    See, to me spheres usually mean: "I like magistrates and a high Diplomacy skill and I got some prestige to dump." I'm just saying, lest there be misunderstandings.

  18. #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    See, to me spheres usually mean: "I like magistrates and a high Diplomacy skill and I got some prestige to dump." I'm just saying, lest there be misunderstandings.
    But usually people protect them.

  19. #79
    A quick message to the person who owns the sphere normally resolves any misunderstandings and is probably good practice

  20. #80
    Quote Originally Posted by Pewt View Post
    But usually people protect them.
    Not necessarily, but in this case its kinda obvious that he would stop another nation from puing an AI nation inmidst his vassal territory. Additionally its not smart from lama to not make deals with hansa and austria/poland about how to divide northern germany. If he had used diplomacy he would be a lot stronger now.

    In a lot of games hansa doesnt care bout europe and moves to NA/CA/india asap. But the last divide et impera game proved quite nicely that if your not in europe, your nothing. Netherlands annexed ming and south/east asia but could not effectively interfere with any european wars and was essentially a hedgehog waiting to get dowed by russia/OE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts