+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HRE Peace Conference

HRE Peace Conference

Quote Originally Posted by mbaratta83 View Post
    Bug Heading: problem with 30 years war peace conference implementation

Don't know if this has been mentioned yet but Catholic bishoprics fail to mediatize after the peace conference ends (the decision to mediatize them WAS approved and global flag fires). Also, when I become hereditary emperor, the global flag waiting_for_heredity remains and prevents me from implementing HRE decisions. I changed the text "set_global_flag = waiting_for_heredity" on line 10125 in HRE_thirty_years_war.txt to "clr" and problem went away but don't know how this is supposed to be working. Clueless about the bishoprics though.
    Both these problems still persist; has anyone knowledgeable found a way around them?
    The bishoprics failing to become part of demesne is kind of disappointing...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Rome: Vae VictisEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Have you tried posting this in the SRI forums? Helius is far more likely to read about it there.
    A mod for Europa Universalis IV that enhances religion in the age of faith and reason
    Over 1,100 events and decisions for over 30 religions
    Wiki
    Version 1.7.08 standalone (August 23, 2014) or Steam Workshop

Path of Adventure: A mod like no other
    A procedurally-generated adventure quest for EUIV
    Version 1.0.00 Standalone (September 19, 2014) or Steam Workshop

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Heir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2

Blog Entries
    you might take that I have never had anything but toleration, even thou I my self betten the crap our of the other camp, or the AI has and protestantism is VERY exstemly weak.. always the same result
    Jesus...hmm.. Lover of my soul :-)

Restoration-of-Charlemagne-(MMU)-from-Bergyndy ARR

+ Reply to Thread