• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Favorite Narrative AAR, HoI(1-3):Hitler's gamble - An alternative German Strategy by Slan
Favorite Comedy AAR, HoI(1-3):
Favorite History-Book AAR, HoI(1-3):
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HoI(1-3):Kriegsgefahr (Impending War) – Germany 1936 AAR – (SF HPP) by Rensslaer

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU(1-3):Novum Romanum Imperium -- A Tuscany DW AAR by Avidian
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3):Glory for Ulm: A Flagland AAR by Svip
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU(1-3):
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU(1-3):

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky1/2:
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2:Subcontinental Subtleties by Selzro
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2:Empire of the Pacific - A California AAR by Frymonmon
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2:Last Tango in 1.3 - An Argentine AAR by InnocentIII

Favorite Narrative AAR, HoI(1-3):
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HoI(1-3):

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU(1-3):
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3):

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK:
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK:
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, CK:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Sengoku:
Favorite Comedy AAR, Sengoku:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Sengoku:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Sengoku:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky1/2:
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2:

Favorite AAR, Open Category: Burning down the Houses: The War of 1812 by loki100 and Narwhal

Favorite Narrative AAR, HoI(1-3):
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HoI(1-3): Sudden Carnage by CptEasy

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU(1-3):
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3):

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK:
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK:
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK:

Favorite Comedy AAR, Sengoku: Infanticide 101 - Chronicles of the Nagao by Galle
Favorite History-Book AAR, Sengoku:
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Sengoku: What do you mean "They're going to war"? I'm the real shogun! - Ashikaga AAR by Sensational

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky1/2: Yet this will go onward the same: The Yamato Destiny by Dewirix
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2: Soks to be You – A Sokoto Vic2 AAR by morningSIDEr
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2: The Great War: 1914-1920 by enigmamcmxc
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2: Syni Kyiva – A n00b Ukrainian AAR by Avindian

Favorite AAR, Open Category:

Last edited:
Aaaaaaand the winners are:

Favorite Narrative AAR, HoI(1-3): Influence Wars - Japan 1936 HPP Interactive AAR by Cybvep
Favorite Comedy AAR, HoI(1-3): Inevitable Defeat by El Pip
Favorite History-Book AAR, HoI(1-3): The Great Patriotic War by Loki100
Favorite Gameplay AAR, HoI(1-3): Kriegsgefahr (Impending War) – Germany 1936 AAR – (SF HPP) by Rensslaer

Favorite Narrative AAR, EU(1-3): Pine, Bamboo and Plum: A Song AAR (MEIOU) by bananafishtoday
Favorite Comedy AAR, EU(1-3): A Descent Into Madness: A Random EU3 AAR by Avindian
Favorite History-Book AAR, EU(1-3): Baghdad in the Sky with Diamonds - A Jalayirid AAR by mayorqw
Favorite Gameplay AAR, EU(1-3): Kill. Them. All. by Edgewise

Favorite Narrative AAR, CK: Piety of the North Star by Saithis
Favorite Comedy AAR, CK:
Favorite History-Book AAR, CK: Exile in the East by Alfredian

Favorite Comedy AAR, Sengoku:
Favorite History-Book AAR, Sengoku: Shogun: In the footsteps of legend by 2Coats
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Sengoku:

Favorite Narrative AAR, Vicky1/2: A Special Providence by Director - and - Ambition – A Stateless General's AAR by ThunderHawk3
Favorite Comedy AAR, Vicky1/2: Subcontinental Subtleties by Selzro
Favorite History-Book AAR, Vicky1/2: Yet This Will Go Onward The Same: A Yamoto AAR by Dewirix
Favorite Gameplay AAR, Vicky1/2: I Am Siam - A V2 Minor Strategy AAR by Rensslaer - and - Maintain the Monarchy: The Tsar Demands It! by Brandenburg III

Favorite AAR, Open Category: Burning down the Houses: The War of 1812 by loki100 and Narwhal - and - Who put the stranded Admiral in charge? by Bornego

Congrats to all the winners, and remember if there is something off in my vote, please tell me so I can correct it as soon as possible. Soon I will have a thread about possible changes to the rules/voting style. We usually have these before the first round of the new year. It'll mostly be on voting style, what to do with the categories, and getting the vote counts up.

Last edited:
Whoops, I forgot to vote.

Congrats to all the winners! Pity about CK's poor showing, but with CK2 coming out this month, that should hopefully be fixed in time for the next quarter!

Congratulations, everyone! And thank you for those who voted for my AARs. I regret that I've not been around much lately, but I'm still here and hope to start writing again soon.

Rensslaer

Congrats all! :D

Congratulations to all winners, to Mr. Capiatalist for organising the ACAs as always and above all, to all who voted. :)

Oh dear, I actually forgot to vote. :eek:o That's what being busy does I guess. But many congratulations to the winners, and kudos once again to Mr. Capiatlist for organizing this.

Many thanks to Mr. Capiatlist for once again running the ACA's, thanks also to everyone who voted and congratulations to the winners!