• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Sociacioux

Recruit
25 Badges
Oct 24, 2011
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • East India Company Collection
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Knights of Honor
  • Ancient Space
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • The Showdown Effect
  • Magicka
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Dungeonland
(Solved) Registering the game

Hello there,

So I just picked up the game from GG and like Cities in motion the serial number is in 5 groups and each group is 5 characters, however unlike CIM registration, your "My Games" won't accept dividing the serial number of Kings into 6 groups of 4 characters..

So now what? How do I register the game?

Solved: After activating the game on steam using the serial number I got from GG, steam gave me a 6G4C serial number which I used to register the game over here in Paradox a few minutes ago.

Last edited:
I'm not going to activate mine on Steam. I just want the icon under my name. Is that too much to ask for? :)

Oh, if you didn't figure it out, activation wont work for me either.

I just bought the kings crusades collection from gamersgate, i got a 5x5 code but when i try to register it it says Invalid key for The Kings Crusade
That is the second game i can't register.... what's up paradox??? :mad:

EDIT: I used the steam activation method and i got a new key which i used to register the game.

Last edited:
I think I have the same problem. I bought the same collection but I can't register it. My concern is that it might be too late to try the steam activation method because the game is in my steam folder and is playable. Any ideas?

If you purchased the game from Steam they should be providing you with a forum registration key if your regular CD-key does not work here.

Hey there, I'm also having the same problem. On Steam, the 'view CD key' option (which I assume is where I get the key with which to register the game here) is not available when I right-click on the game.