• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

murlocmancer

Colonel
12 Badges
Dec 4, 2010
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Semper Fi
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
I am ethiopia, and I have invaded eritrea. So far i have all of their land, except the island with the town of Arnat. this is their capital, as it is the only thing they have. But i have tried, embark, which doesn't work, and an air invasion, which also isn't working. the weight is all good and fine, but the island seems impossible to get to. How can I capture the island?

It's just an idea but I think the game prevents you from making invasions in a place that has zero supply.

For an air invasion , the units you want to drop need to be "air droppable". Theres an icon indication which units have that ability on your pop up and Technical Readouts.

Playing as Ethiopia, Im guessing you have no ship transport for a sea invasion. Merchant Marine will only work from Friendly ports/piers to other friendly ports/piers. For a sea invasion, you will need to aquire some amphibious transport ships to carry your units across the ocean hex.

Please register your game. Im hesitant to help those who havent registered.

As air drops go on islands, don't drop them on an island without at least a pier/port because you won't be able to get the unit off of the island without them or at least the ability to build one.

How do i contact a board adminstrator on bgforums because activation thing isnt working?

Don't feel bad.. I went to update my Email address and they make you reactivate when you do, and the same thing happened to me. So I threw a hissy fit until they re activated me. :rofl: Their servers get blocked by alot of ISPs. (guess they found the cheapest servers they could and it just happens to be where the spammers mail from :wacko: )

Yes this has happened to my ally Ethiopia (playing as democratic Iran!) DWO Eritrea 1 day after independence and its now early 60s and still holding out on island!