• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Well, multiplayer at least works with different dlc. And you can turn them on or off when you start the game. I imagine that if someone would start the game with dlc by accident or something he could load it in multiplayer and have the other person turn off dlc, have them save and pass that save on.

So seeing as we start with King of Navarra, lets bet who breaks the kingdom first! :p

Well, i dont know how much time you guys have on the 14-15th but if we all have time we may be able to do 2 playthroughs each at least. 14th evening and 15th i got all day.

Well, i dont know how much time you guys have on the 14-15th but if we all have time we may be able to do 2 playthroughs each at least. 14th evening and 15th i got all day.

Until the February 20th and the 21st I have a lot of homework and this homework era will end in two essays :). But I will try to get as much as I can done so I will have time on the 14th and 15th. It should not be to hard.

Last edited:
I still need an e-mail from Archam, laremi, TMA_Cool and The Miracle. I have not even heared anything from 'The Miracle'.
Make sure to see the mail adress ends in hotmail.be and not ".com"!

Everything is still going. All we can do is wait for the game to be released.

I sent you an email already! Check your PM i sent you my email in a message.

This is a good idea. I hope you will post an AAR for us to follow. I might be interested in joining a group, but first I want to see how this one plays out. The delay between own rounds shouldn't be too short nor too long, and you need to get some kind of AAR log with images to get the big picture. (But, of course it's more of a challenge if you don't know the background that well). If it's possible to attach files people could just upload them publicly.

By the way folks this is often called a "lets play" its an idea thats been around for ages and been done for dozens of games. It works pretty well for CK2 thanks to the dynastic setting, of course the reality means that some people will play for 80 years and some for 8 :p.