+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 30 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vacca Pugnax" — Thursdays, 18:30 CET

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Then you surely won't mind the glorious Russian imperial crest flying high throughout Asia, right?

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by anubisfike View Post
    Then you surely won't mind the glorious Russian imperial crest flying high throughout Asia, right?

The Roman Empire is deeply offended that its eagle is being used by Novgorod, as well as the extent of the green line.

A bear there was, a bear! Kapt Torbjorn's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Which two provinces are they for Manchu? And yea post the save so I can fiddle around :P
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Kapt Torbjorn View Post
    Which two provinces are they for Manchu? And yea post the save so I can fiddle around :P
    The Manchu cultured provinces, most likely.

edit: the Manchu cultured provinces owned by Ming in a 1399 start, that is.
    Last edited by anubisfike; 27-12-2011 at 22:59.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

No. Monday. Get a violin if you need to fiddle around.

SengokuVictoria 2

OK, that's the new peace rules, any questions, complaints, declarations of love?

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Peace Rules:
    1. Peacing a player nation through an AI nation is forbidden.
    2. An alliance's* demands may never exceed 100 % Warscore as well as (player's provinces/10+1, rounded up**) provinces for a single opponent (this equally applies to released nations). Overseas provinces not connected to the capital count as half a province as do revoked cores.
    3. A player may ask their enemies for their demands at any time during a war and they are obliged to state them publically. If he accepts the terms, further damage to the opponents must be avoided and the war must be ended as soon as possible.
    4. If you surrender at any point during the war it is definitive. The war is over, you lost and you have to accept your opponents' terms. Surrender implies acceptance of the enemies' terms and vice versa.

* Note that it does not matter whether you declare wars independently or not, while the game may not consider you as an alliance the GM most likely will.
    ** I. e. 1-10: 2; 11-20: 3; 21-30: 4; 31-40: 5; 41-50: 6 etc. You get the idea.
    Last edited by Kommando23; 28-12-2011 at 16:11.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

I would add that it's not possible to dow using the alliance CB as it creates another war, instead a CTA must be made.
    BTW some examples of how many provinces could be taken on various sizes?

10 provinces nation would be able to lose two provinces in a war.

20 provinces nation would lose 3 provinces and so on.

Oh and less than 10 provinces would mean you would lose 1 province.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    I would add that it's not possible to dow using the alliance CB as it creates another war, instead a CTA must be made.
    You're the one who wanted the full alliances allowed. Having your rule-suggestion in the mix just makes things needlessly complicated.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by anubisfike View Post
    10 provinces nation would be able to lose two provinces in a war.

20 provinces nation would lose 3 provinces and so on.

Oh and less than 10 provinces would mean you would lose 1 province.
    Not sure if that was a suggestion or a misunderstanding? If it is the latter: It's rounded up, so less than 11 means you can lose up to 2 provinces.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    BTW some examples of how many provinces could be taken on various sizes?
    I've never considered that as 2 separate wars as far as the application of peace rules was concerned but you made me realize that not everybody may naturally share that opinion, so I updated it a bit.

I like your rules however, just to clarify rule 3, if the nation accepts the terms that will mean a negotiated peace instead of an unconditional surrender. That being said, since you only explicitly state that is forbidden to change your mind on unconditional surrender of rule 4, it would be best if you also word in that its forbidden to change your mind on a negotiated peace for rule 3.

Not sure if that was a suggestion or a misunderstanding? If it is the latter: It's rounded up, so less than 11 means you can lose up to 2 provinces.
    Right, my bad. It was a misunderstanding and I was in a hurry to post a response to Lama, nothing else.

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by yah View Post
    I like your rules however, just to clarify rule 3, if the nation accepts the terms that will mean a negotiated peace instead of an unconditional surrender. That being said, since you only explicitly state that is forbidden to change your mind on unconditional surrender of rule 4, it would be best if you also word in that its forbidden to change your mind on a negotiated peace for rule 3.
    Yeh, rule number 4 (the Torbjorn-rule as it's affectionately called) would actually be completely unnecessary if people wouldn't somehow still feel compelled to yell "surrender" from time to time. I suppose it stems from some dark part of the paradox collective unconscious. I'll try to clarify that.

Yeh, rule number 4 (the Torbjorn-rule as it's affectionately called) would actually be completely unnecessary if people wouldn't somehow still feel compelled to yell "surrender" from time to time. I suppose it stems from some dark part of the paradox collective unconscious. I'll try to clarify that.
    Well it was obvious Polussia couldn't win against HRE Austria and Ottomans combined, I just didn't think they'd have the dickishness to demand Warsaw and both my European CoT.
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

SengokuVictoria 2

Well it was obvious Polussia couldn't win against HRE Austria and Ottomans combined, I just didn't think they'd have the dickishness to demand Warsaw and both my European CoT.

Whyyyy whyyyyyyyy, burn it, burnnnnn.

Ha!

There any spaces left? If so...

Morocco/Hungary/Ming/Minamoto/Oman/M'lukes
    Last edited by Rae; 29-12-2011 at 07:25.

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Rae View Post
    There any spaces left? If so...

Morocco/Hungary/Ming/Minamoto/Oman/M'lukes
    Sure, I'll sign you up as Morocco then.

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

I was wondering why it was so calm in the chat, then i figured it dont start until next week

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 30 ... LastLast