+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vacca Pugnax" — Thursdays, 18:30 CET

A bear there was, a bear! Kapt Torbjorn's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Yea I was coming. My troops had landed in the Levant and were marching through Byzantium, and around 6 different armies were halfway through Russia. Thought you knew that since we were allied and you could see my troops.
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Hmm, i probably shouldn't have given MA, i was indeed wondering what you could use it for.

I am veddy veddy sneaky.
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Quick, do something - Torbjorn is bored in Asia! Regular Manchu floodings are commencing.

Also nice Polandballing!

Btw., I always leave one AI merchant in my monopolized CoTs. It is seemingly impossible to stop them anyways and it saves you a lot of merchants if you do it this way.
    Last edited by Kommando23; 17-02-2012 at 10:56.

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I didn't even know you were marching through my land. I saw one army of 12 regiments but nothing else.

You are too sneaky.

The rest colored their hats green and hid under them. You wouldn't have been able to see them with your inferior wide eyed gaze.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapt Torbjorn View Post
    Yea I was coming. My troops had landed in the Levant and were marching through Byzantium, and around 6 different armies were halfway through Russia. Thought you knew that since we were allied and you could see my troops.
    Ah damn, Unfortunately my gaze was pretty much fixed on the happenings in germany, i did wonder why you joined in, i think i assumed you were after some asian holdings or something

lethe subs for me on thursday

Quote Originally Posted by The Ele View Post
    lethe subs for me on thursday
    Yea unless this guy cancels his trip again like last time.

I bet he purley canceled the trip becouse he couldnt stand the tougth of me wreaking his country to dust!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Quote Originally Posted by Lethe View Post
    Yea unless this guy cancels his trip again like last time.

I bet he purley canceled the trip becouse he couldnt stand the tougth of me wreaking his country to dust!
    you have nothing to worry about then, Portugal is already a mess

Hi guys,

since i cant be there next session, jpvg will be sub for me then.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Quote Originally Posted by Histaxin View Post
    Hi guys,

since i cant be there next session, jpvg will be sub for me then.
    *confirmed*
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

Hi guys,

since i cant guarantee that im here the next few thursdays due to work related stuff, it would be better if you found a new perm for spain. It was nice playing with you and i hopefully will either be able to continue at a later date or otherwise start again with a new campaign.

In its current shape that shouldnt be a problem ;-).

SengokuVictoria 2

Hi guys,

since i cant guarantee that im here the next few thursdays due to work related stuff, it would be better if you found a new perm for spain. It was nice playing with you and i hopefully will either be able to continue at a later date or otherwise start again with a new campaign.

In its current shape that shouldnt be a problem ;-).
    Shame, was nice playing with you! See you on Monday, I guess.

You heard it guys, we need a perm for Spain, highest income at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Shame, was nice playing with you! See you on Monday, I guess.

You heard it guys, we need a perm for Spain, highest income at the moment.
    Jpvg will still sub for me tomorrow though, so just find a perm for after that.

SengokuVictoria 2

Jpvg will still sub for me tomorrow though, so just find a perm for after that.
    Well, I must admit I don't understand the concept of subs for ex-players, but since our new Spain perm rayzee has requested a sub for at least parts of the first session, jpvg is still more than welcome to take over that part. I'd advise him to get in touch with rayzee and vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Well, I must admit I don't understand the concept of subs for ex-players, but since our new Spain perm rayzee has requested a sub for at least parts of the first session, jpvg is still more than welcome to take over that part. I'd advise him to get in touch with rayzee and vice versa.
    Well, to quit 1 day before a session is a bit tough, so in case you couldnt have found a new perm, jpvg wouldve subbed. But in this case ye, thats rayzees issue.

Although we never had big conversations going on: You're the only one able to keep up with the tech speed of Switzerland. So sad to see you leaving.

Come back soon!

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition

Rayzee playing as Spain? nice

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Falahk View Post
    Rayzee playing as Spain? nice
    Should we be afraid?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast