+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vacca Pugnax" — Thursdays, 18:30 CET

Ignore this post.

TL;DR : Midlife crisis.
    Last edited by A_Redditor; 25-12-2011 at 21:42.
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

I'd like to join:

austria
    castille
    muscowy
    england
    france

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    I think it's a bit too controversial for now but I'd like to try it out in your campaign if you happen to restart it eventually.
    Fair enough, it was just a suggestion.
    The effect of this rule in the current game has until now been that there are still semi-alliances, but there's a lot more cautious play when you don't have the option to call an ally to arms when someone decides certain countries need "protection". And no unbreakable pairings of two big countries shafting everyone else, since only one side can guarantee. The small countries stayed pretty small, but they were manned by the crappiest players (by their own preference) anyway.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Second Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis 3

If it's possible i would like to join
    Some land country:
    Fra/Bur/Hab/Pol/OE/Teu

I think I'll have enough time anyway komm. I would like to have Portugal.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by The Ele View Post
    I think I'll have enough time anyway komm. I would like to have Portugal.
    Hey, that's great. Um, could you maybe post a slightly more elaborate list of preferences lest I be exposed for blatant favoritism?

Quote Originally Posted by Every new guy that picked lotsa great powers
    I want something big and scary.
    Also for the newcomers to this campaign: Remember that the veterans get preferential treatment, so make sure that you don't mostly pick major powers as your choices since that may not exactly be very likely and it just makes my life more complicated.
    Last edited by Kommando23; 25-12-2011 at 19:55.

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Kommando I'm not sure what I'd want to play yet. I'll post a list sometime later, in the coming week most likely.

Quote Originally Posted by yah View Post
    I'd like to join:

austria
    castille
    muscowy
    england
    france
    With your history of cheating, nah.

Restricted access until e-mail confirmed Grey78's Avatar
    Europa Universalis: Chronicles500k club

Quote Originally Posted by anubisfike View Post
    Kommando I'm not sure what I'd want to play yet. I'll post a list sometime later, in the coming week most likely.
    With your history of cheating, nah.
    When and how did he cheat?

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Grey78 View Post
    When and how did he cheat?
    Twas in the old days of the big cheater scandals (like 6-8 months ago?). If I recall correctly he edited a savegame to his nation's advantage. I think he subsequently apologized and played in at least one campaign without any problems so it's okay to me, but probably not one of the big nations yet.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

I don't remember the details but he was caught some months ago and you can probably find it somewhere on the forum. The multiplayer cheats, exploits etc. thread that's stickied is one consequence of his cheating.

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by anubisfike View Post
    I don't remember the details but he was caught some months ago and you can probably find it somewhere on the forum. The multiplayer cheats, exploits etc. thread that's stickied is one consequence of his cheating.
    To be fair he was part of a greater wave of cheaters that killed 3 campaigns or so back then, so I wouldn't make him solely responsible.

seeing as I am not a GM nor edit responsable, I cannot/will not perform it again. I also apoligzed for it, I dont know what more I could possibly do to remedy it.

SengokuVictoria 2

seeing as I am not a GM nor edit responsable, I cannot/will not perform it again. I also apoligzed for it, I dont know what more I could possibly do to remedy it.
    I've got an idea: Include some smaller nations on your list.

Oh cmon I already played netherlands, and its boring as hell =P

Make a new account so I don't have to see your name again.

Well you're in luck, yah is not my real life name.

SengokuVictoria 2

Oh cmon I already played netherlands, and its boring as hell =P
    What am I supposed to do, I've barely enough major nations slots to accommodate the guys carried over from the last campaign.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    What am I supposed to do, I've barely enough major nations slots to accommodate the guys carried over from the last campaign.
    Give him Sweden.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Kommando:

Portugal
    Ottomans
    Muscowy/Novgorod
    Naples/Milan
    Anything we might need (not sure about a fifth nation to be honest)

Not really any particular order but Naples/Milan is kinda secondary choice.

Well you're in luck, yah is not my real life name.
    Awesome!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

What about my fate? Will i be a Byzzy or an Otto? Or i will be trolled and so i will be neither?

BTW anubis technically you're the new Portuguese perm in NCII, i wouldn't take it in your place.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 27 ... LastLast