+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37

Thread: "Vacca Pugnax" — Thursdays, 18:30 CET

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    Let's hope you can make it, subs please apply.
    I might need one as well, there is a very good chance that i will be at least late tomorrow, if i can turn up at all. My workload has increased dramatically and i need to get on top of it

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

I'm sure I'd have something interesting to say if I was a more interesting kind of person.
    Last edited by Kommando23; 15-03-2012 at 16:52.

SengokuVictoria 2

So... fact is - we really need subs. Subs rock. Plus it's a fun life being a sub. All the girls (boys, shoes, whatever you prefer), booze and röck music.

Today is gameday. Join this chat before 18:30 CET to play.

We need subs for Switzerland and Austria - drop by if you are interested..

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Should we use the new beta patch?

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Should we use the new beta patch?
    Nah, sometimes they are horrible.

SengokuVictoria 2

Abandoned due to lack of subs and general interest. Thanks for playing guys, hope you join our new campaign here.

A bear there was, a bear! Kapt Torbjorn's Avatar
    200k clubCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband

Was fun. Never being a navy-less power in Asia again though, nothing to do.
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

Abandoned due to lack of subs and general interest. Thanks for playing guys, hope you join our new campaign here.
    oh wow. That's a bit surprising to me. So you mean the whole game is over now? Don't we play until some more nations drop out? There hasn't been one world war, one big war with more than 3on3 until now... tbh I think the game just got interesting with all those conscription centers popping up everywhere. I am somewhat disappointed

Quote Originally Posted by Ksyi View Post
    oh wow. That's a bit surprising to me. So you mean the whole game is over now? Don't we play until some more nations drop out? There hasn't been one world war, one big war with more than 3on3 until now... tbh I think the game just got interesting with all those conscription centers popping up everywhere. I am somewhat disappointed
    Tbh I think the mass conscription centres just kill the game. When every player nation is marching around with 1m+ troops (to the point that the major concern is not force limit...but where to spread them out so they don't get attrition...), it just sort of kills the game. That coupled with the ridiculous naval forcelimits from naval buildings plus the broken naval combat makes everything past CC's and lvl 5/6 naval buildings pointless. We could've continued playing, but it would've been pointless and cumbersome for everyone in the game. Much better to end it on a high note than broken 500K vs 500K battles on the slopes of Salzburg and subsequent fighting retreats across the entirety of continental europe.
    Showcased AAR 4/17/2010, Lord Strange's Cookie of British Awesomeness , Favourite EU3 History Book AAR Q2 2010, Favourite EU3 Narrative AAR Q3 2010

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kapt Torbjorn View Post
    Much better to end it on a high note than broken 500K vs 500K battles on the slopes of Salzburg and subsequent fighting retreats across the entirety of continental europe.
    You need CCs for fighting retreats across the entirety of continental europe? Amateur.

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

You need CCs for fighting retreats across the entirety of continental europe? Amateur.
    Haha, I remember that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kapt Torbjorn View Post
    Tbh I think the mass conscription centres just kill the game. When every player nation is marching around with 1m+ troops (to the point that the major concern is not force limit...but where to spread them out so they don't get attrition...), it just sort of kills the game. That coupled with the ridiculous naval forcelimits from naval buildings plus the broken naval combat makes everything past CC's and lvl 5/6 naval buildings pointless. We could've continued playing, but it would've been pointless and cumbersome for everyone in the game. Much better to end it on a high note than broken 500K vs 500K battles on the slopes of Salzburg and subsequent fighting retreats across the entirety of continental europe.
    I totally agree on the point that CCs and navals are unbalanced but still there's a lot of possible diplomacy just lost when neither Spain nor GB were even fighting for real except some minor battles in America. Same for your Manchu which was never fighting in a proper war...

I totally agree on the point that CCs and navals are unbalanced but still there's a lot of possible diplomacy just lost when neither Spain nor GB were even fighting for real except some minor battles in America. Same for your Manchu which was never fighting in a proper war...
    Really didn't feel like fighting all the way over and across into Europe, way too much work.

SengokuVictoria 2

Minor battles, tsk... anyway, I wouldn't have minded playing on at all, even though life in the Americas was seeming a bit dull after a while. Alas, a sizable majority of players thought otherwise and Europe has really been rather vivid for the last couple of sessions so I can't blame them. I do prefer the years until 1600, so I did not mind much either. I think life would be a lot better with a significant FL buildings nerf though. Please Johan hear my prayers...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 12 27 35 36 37