+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 32 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vacca Pugnax" — Thursdays, 18:30 CET

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

There is no Byzantine mission to conquer either Wallachia or Moldavia and most likely the conquest CB you noticed sometime was a generic conquer province X mission.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

There's an Ottoman mission for Wallachia and probably Moldavia.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by anubisfike View Post
    There is no Byzantine mission to conquer either Wallachia or Moldavia and most likely the conquest CB you noticed sometime was a generic conquer province X mission.
    There is:
    recover_the_balkans
    eastern_balkans = {
    add_temp_claim = THIS }

Both Moldavia and Wallachia are part of the eastern balkans region. It's not stated in the mission description but you get the claims regardless.

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Hardly a concern, compared to Austria's starting claim on Milan.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    There is:
    recover_the_balkans
    eastern_balkans = {
    add_temp_claim = THIS }

Both Moldavia and Wallachia are part of the eastern balkans region. It's not stated in the mission description but you get the claims regardless.
    That seems incredibly weird. Broken, even. It says it will activate if you don't own Silistria, Burgas and Bursa and it succeeds when you own those provinces but it throws in claims for the entire eastern balkans region? Why?

If I have to choose in the HRE, I'd play Burgundy. Interesting trying to survive the envitable French-Habsblob gangbang. If Moldavia is to weak but I can still go east, Hungary?

Arsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLegioMarch of the Eagles
    Mount & Blade: WarbandRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Nobody's playing Bohemia??? That's like giving France and Austria a carte blanche to take whatever they want of the HRE.
    Most supporters of the Oslo Accords insisted that this agreement would solve all existing problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Anders_de_K View Post
    Nobody's playing Bohemia??? That's like giving France and Austria a carte blanche to take whatever they want of the HRE.
    Bohemia? LOL, maybe Brandenburg but certainly not Bohemia.

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Bohemia? LOL, maybe Brandenburg but certainly not Bohemia.
    Saturday's games Boh is doing a good job. I'd play them, but I don't want to look like poo. You do have a point though; unless Milan or TO meddles in the HRE (Or indeed, Burgundy) there would be few checks for France or Austria. Still wanna play Moldavia, but if I have to play a balancing feature I will.

Austria and Bohemia will have a deathmatch just like France and Burgundy unless they both agree to cooperate from day 1. It's just not really viable.

If you want Burgundy and Bohemia we should throw in Scotland and Aragon as well. Add a Mameluks for Byz/Tur and a Moscow for Novgorod... and so on. Not really funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Rae View Post
    Saturday's games Boh is doing a good job. I'd play them, but I don't want to look like poo. You do have a point though; unless Milan or TO meddles in the HRE (Or indeed, Burgundy) there would be few checks for France or Austria. Still wanna play Moldavia, but if I have to play a balancing feature I will.
    Yeah but for some reasons Austria decided to pursue the semi-historical path and expand in the Balkans, while usually Austria expands a lot in South Germany too.

Blog Entries
    Austria and Bohemia will have a deathmatch just like France and Burgundy unless they both agree to cooperate from day 1. It's just not really viable.
    No less viable than Milan when Austria is played.
    Bohemia and Austria can get along fine without "cooperating".
    If you want Burgundy and Bohemia we should throw in Scotland and Aragon as well. Add a Mameluks for Byz/Tur and a Moscow for Novgorod... and so on. Not really funny.
    You have no idea how fun it is to have those countries filled.

Austria wants to inherit Bohemia and become Emperor. Bohemia starts with 3 times Austrias manpower and 30 regiments, Austria gets screwed hard unless he allies people to destroy Bohemia, then Bohemia gets annexed. Not really funny.

And sure it would be nice to have all those countries filled but it inevitably leads to someone getting annihilated, that's not really what this campaign or any of our previous ones have been about.

Quote Originally Posted by Anders_de_K View Post
    No less viable than Milan when Austria is played.
    Bohemia and Austria can get along fine without "cooperating".

You have no idea how fun it is to have those countries filled.
    There's "Cabal is for winners" for that, these deathmatches can be funny, but there's no place for them in a game where you're limited in the demand of provinces to have a fair game for all.

*wanders into thread*
    It doesn't really seem to be up in that corner, but Switzerland is still a viable, German and decent nation in the HRE.
    *wanders out*
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Switzerland is not "decent" it's broken, even more broken than Holland.

Switzerland is not "decent" it's broken, even more broken than Holland.
    You not honestly telling me Switz can match up to Austria or France. Due to my position they'd wanna subjegate me day one. Still, if Burg isn't on the table...

Your terrain is 95+% mountains, you have a tech 19 government in 1399, you can get free trade extremely easily, everything else just comes along as you play.

Your terrain is 95+% mountains, you have a tech 19 government in 1399, you can get free trade extremely easily, everything else just comes along as you play.
    And don't underestimate those mountains, you're a mini Russia

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    And don't underestimate those mountains, you're a mini Russia
    That's westernised, in the HRE and one of the most efficient traders for the first 100 years at least.
    *walks out drunkenly*
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 37 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 32 ... LastLast