+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 ... LastLast

Thread: "Vacca Pugnax" — Thursdays, 18:30 CET

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

Kommando, are you able to create another one of those awesome chatrooms so I may discuss some diplomacy with phantom? Hate to do that through forum messages, just not fast enough :P

And that way, everyone can discuss diplomacy over this chatroom which makes it much easier imo...

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Yeah ok with Byzantium but will i get the edits? I need A LOT of ships to kill the Ottoman navy, and i don't like to rely on others to survive.
    You'll get exactly the same stuff that I got in the last campaign, which is only fair IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorgenkind View Post
    Kommando, are you able to create another one of those awesome chatrooms so I may discuss some diplomacy with phantom? Hate to do that through forum messages, just not fast enough :P

And that way, everyone can discuss diplomacy over this chatroom which makes it much easier imo...
    Huh? Why not use the one we have? There's always the possibility to have a private chat there.

Quote Originally Posted by Kommando23 View Post
    You'll get exactly the same stuff that I got in the last campaign, which is only fair IMO.
    Why not OE? No edits needed and easier to expand...

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Huh? Why not use the one we have? There's always the possibility to have a private chat there.
    Great!

SengokuVictoria 2

Because flavor! It's boring to see the same ol' Ottomans again and again and since Byzzies are actually weaker at the beginning even with the edits I'm fine with it.

Great!
    And dont underestimate the remaining Ottomans as I did initially, they're still able to put up a helluva fight. Well, probably not actually since this is now with hordes again.

Mainly because they're christian, which allows fairly easy expansion in the East (no PUs and missions but still there's the Holy War CB) and i can have the EITC.
    On the other hand, i'll lose precious time in reconquering Anatolia and those missions to PU the Mamluks.
    BTW Kommando i was indeed thinking that the Ottos will put up a good fight even without the Greek provinces, could you upload the save so that i could do some tests?

Waiting for The Miracle anubisfike's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSengokuVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Looks good however I have one question. Is there any chance for me to get some edits in +base tax and manpower on some provinces of my choice? Since Muscowy gets these missions that, when they conquer the pesky Russian states, give them increased tax and manpower in the conquered provinces and that really helps as they can be worth roughly one good extra Russian province for the three available missions in a 1399 start.

If I remember correctly it's +5 base tax and manpower for all the provinces (counted together, not separately) in a 1399 start, the missions regarding Ryazan, Tver and Yaroslavl. There is none for Pskov and there is one for the Qasim khanate but they almost never exist and if they do they rarely have the Kasimov province to begin with. I don't think it would be too unfair.

Thoughts, Kommando? Others?

Quote Originally Posted by anubisfike View Post
    Looks good however I have one question. Is there any chance for me to get some edits in +base tax and manpower on some provinces of my choice? Since Muscowy gets these missions that, when they conquer the pesky Russian states, give them increased tax and manpower in the conquered provinces and that really helps as they can be worth roughly one good extra Russian province for the three available missions in a 1399 start.

If I remember correctly it's +5 base tax and manpower for all the provinces (counted together, not separately) in a 1399 start, the missions regarding Ryazan, Tver and Yaroslavl. There is none for Pskov and there is one for the Qasim khanate but they almost never exist and if they do they rarely have the Kasimov province to begin with. I don't think it would be too unfair.

As Novgorod you get fairly high Free Subjects, Free Trade and thus you're in a really advantageous position after you unify the states. I don't agree with these edits, sorry.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

As Novgorod you get fairly high Free Subjects, Free Trade and thus you're in a really advantageous position after you unify the states. I don't agree with these edits, sorry.
    Aww

You have holy war all throughout Asia, you could at least support me in this! Or I might have something to say about Byzantines.

Aww

You have holy war all throughout Asia, you could at least support me in this! Or I might have something to say about Byzantines.
    Let me own the Black Sea coast and i'll be fine with it.

I don't agree with those edits either. If you want to, Im sure you can play aswell Muscowy so you'd have those missions needed.
    I guess you gotta ask yourself what is more important to you: Basetax or good sliders at the beginning?

Aww

Ah, I hope you have to say something about Byzzies either way :P

I don't agree with those edits either. If you want to, Im sure you can play aswell Muscowy so you'd have those missions needed.
    I guess you gotta ask yourself what is more important to you: Basetax or good sliders at the beginning?
    Alright, alright. I pushed my luck I guess.

Second Lieutenant
    Europa Universalis 3

I'm happy with my choice
    But i see that anbuisfike is not too happy with novogrod ? . I can switch to Nov or Mos if you want. I played Poland so many times (mainly because I'm from Poland ), i like this country, but i never played Russia in MP, so if you wanted to change i would be glad

When there will be rules ?

I'm very happy with Novgorod, I just asked a question about the Russian missions.

Can I suggest we can tier 5 and 6 buildings so as to not incur in armies of 1 million soldiers walking around with no almost attrition damage in 30 supply provinces? It would help make battles more decisive and make manpower a much more valuable resource I think

Quote Originally Posted by yah View Post
    Can I suggest we can tier 5 and 6 buildings so as to not incur in armies of 1 million soldiers walking around with no almost attrition damage in 30 supply provinces? It would help make battles more decisive and make manpower a much more valuable resource I think
    I like 1 million armies and 1000 ships navies

SengokuVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by yah View Post
    yah, I'd like to try that in a campaign of its own one day, but it's pretty unlikely to get a lot of people to agree to special rules when the roster is almost complete already.

I like 1 million armies and 1000 ships navies
    I found a online game called "The Button Clicking Game" - check it out, I think you might enjoy it.

Btw., here are the edits for this campaign (and I solemnly swear to never again ever edit anything at the beginning of a campaign):
    - BYZ receives greek provinces and moderately more ships and troops
    - RUS will receive establish_russian_patriarchate when it fulfills the requirements
    - MCH receives two MNG provinces and +1 centralization

Let me explain my reasoning:
    BYZ because it's something fresh for a change than your usual Ottomans and I find it hard to deny somebody the edits I enjoyed in the last campaign.
    RUS because it loses its most powerful national decision due to the Byzantine edits.
    MCH to strengthen the extra-European element.

Also I drew a picture to distract you from complaining:

Great, can i have the save then?

yah, I'd like to try that in a campaign of its own one day, but it's pretty unlikely to get a lot of people to agree to special rules when the roster is almost complete already.

I found a online game called "The Button Clicking Game" - check it out, I think you might enjoy it.

Btw., here are the edits for this campaign (and I solemnly swear to never again ever edit anything at the beginning of a campaign):
    - BYZ receives greek provinces and moderately more ships and troops
    - RUS will receive establish_russian_patriarchate when it fulfills the requirements
    - MCH receives two MNG provinces and +1 centralization

Let me explain my reasoning:
    BYZ because it's something fresh for a change than your usual Ottomans and I find it hard to deny somebody the edits I enjoyed in the last campaign.
    RUS because it loses its most powerful national decision due to the Byzantine edits.
    MCH to strengthen the extra-European element.

Also I drew a picture to distract you from complaining:

Well, I might have something against that :P maybe some others do aswell

SengokuVictoria 2

Great, can i have the save then?
    I'll do it next Monday, so I won't have to redo it if something changes, sorry.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 ... LastLast