1. Do not harass or insult players.
2. Do not wreck your nation on purpose.
3. Do not declare war for the sole purpose of gaining war taxes or the crusade bonus.
4. Bargains between players will not be enforced except for immediate exchanges (i. e. give me/do A for B) when they have been made public.
5. Do abstain from gamey behaviour. (Like but not limited to giving away missionaries, removing cores or HRE membership by selling provinces, releasing vassals to reduce infamy, annexing other player's vassals when not at war with them). Ask when in doubt.
6. The GM's or Co-GM's word is law - all rules are thus subject to change as they see needed over the course of the game.
7. Every non-western tech nation may have a its ruler's ADM value changed to 7 once in the campaign. To do so post the request in this thread.
8. If you DoW a player's AI vassal with the holy war or cleansing of heresy CB you may only acquire the provinces of infidel (prior) or heretic (latter case) states in this manner.
Re-host and Absence Rules:
1. If a player drops or arrives late rehosts will be granted generally within ~1 year of game time. If the nation is at risk from war or rebels or suchlike a rehost will usually be granted much sooner. If a player drops repeatedly, rehosts may be postponed until other players have the need as well. When you drop, your nation will be ghosted. Ghosted nations may not be attacked and adjacent players should do their best to clean out rebels if they appear.
2. AIed player nations are off-limits.
Presence and Communication Rules:
1. Players absent from the game without notifying the GM or any other player until the following Sunday may be removed from their nation.
2. It is a player’s responsibility to find a sub if they are not able to show.
3. We will use this chat
for pregame communication. To encourage communication between sessions please post your MSN contact.
1. Peacing a player nation through an AI nation is forbidden.
2. An alliance's* demands may never exceed 100 % Warscore as well as (player's provinces/10+1, rounded up**) provinces for a single opponent (this equally applies to released nations). Overseas provinces not connected to their capital, vassal cancellations, provinces you have a core on and the revocation of cores count as half a province each.
3. A player may ask their enemies for their demands at any time during a war and they are obliged to state them publically. If he accepts the terms, further hostilities between the parties must be avoided and the war must be ended as soon as possible. Once a proposal has been accepted it can no longer be withdrawn from either side and the war is over.
4. If you surrender at any point during the war it is definitive. The war is over, you lost and you have to accept your opponents' terms.
* Note that it does not matter whether you declare wars independently or not, while the game may not consider you as an alliance the GM most likely will.
** I. e. 1-10: 2; 11-20: 3; 21-30: 4; 31-40: 5; 41-50: 6 etc. You get the idea.
Edits will be done to compensate for AI mismanagement of a country or to adapt a country to a new player's style of playing. Other edits will have to be approved by several players and objected by none to be considered.