+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: King Arthur II Holidays Competition!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

King Arthur II Holidays Competition!

It might sound shocking, but even Fomorians celebrate Christmas. What do you think they will give King Arthur as a gift this year? The funniest answer will win a copy of King Arthur II: The Role-playing War-game upon release. Submit your answer in this thread before Jan 1st to have a chance to win the game.

Happy Holidays!

From Paradox and Neocore

Click image for larger version

Name:	KingArthurII_Greetings_2011.jpg
Views:	36
Size:	1.39 MB
ID:	44427

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KingArthurGame
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KingArthurGame
    Webpage:http://www.kingarthurthewargame.com
    Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-King-Arthur-2
    Last edited by dannie; 29-12-2011 at 16:17.

Sincerely I think the Formorians are just a little stingy xD If they will send a leaf it's enough

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    King Arthur IILead and GoldVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition

Hmmm, I think there was a great musician who heard the echoes of the coming Fomorian return some years ago. She wrote a song, that many of you surely know:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMYm1LL-E5Y

"We've been rambling all the night
    and sometime of this day
    Now returning back again
    we bring a garland gay."

And if that song was inspired (maybe unknowingly) by the Fomorians, my bet is that they will give a beautiful garland to King Arthur as a gift!

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneSemper FiSengoku

If they could, they should gift him a Time Machine, implying that they could exist, and then we could enter our answer before Dec 1st .. "Submit your answer in this thread before Dec 1st to have a chance to win the game."

200k clubCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by dannie View Post
    Submit your answer in this thread before Dec 1st to have a chance to win the game.
    Disregard the timestamp, I'm posting this on the 23rd of November via wormhole.

And the answer is:

Cabbage soup. It's good for you.
    "A merely fallen enemy may rise again, but the reconciled one is truly vanquished." (On Grace and Dignity)

"Der bloß niedergeworfene Feind kann wieder aufstehen, aber der versöhnte ist wahrhaft überwunden." (Über Anmut und Würde)

- Friedrich Schiller

Some Formorians argueing about what to gift Arthur: "As we are known to be very close to nature we may gift Arthur some of the finest vine of Ireland for him to drink out of his best crystal - wait, we don't have vineyards here in Ireland? Are you sure? Damn! Well, then... I bet one may also drink some fresh warm (not to forget healthy!^^) goat milk out of the holy grail. Inappropriate, you say?

Then what about a wooden massive yacht? Who wouldn't want a massive yacht?"

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneLegioLeviathan: Warships
    Majesty 2Rome GoldSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

A programmer was walking along the beach when he found a lamp. Upon rubbing the lamp a genie appeared who stated "I am the most powerful genie in the world. I can grant you any wish you want, but only one wish."

The programmer pulled out a map of the Mediterranean area and said "I'd like there to be a just and last peace among the people in the middle east."

The genie responded, "Gee, I don't know. Those people have been fighting since the beginning of time. I can do just about anything, but this is beyond my limits."

The programmer then said, "Well, I am a programmer and my programs have a lot of users. Please make all the users satisfied with my programs, and let them ask sensible changes"

Genie: "Uh, let me see that map again."

200k clubA Game of DwarvesHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCities in Motion
    Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultDungeonland
    East India CompanyElven Legacy CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneImpireEuropa Universalis III: In NomineKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

A copy of the Spamalot soundtrack, together with a means to play it and an admonition to never go into musical theatre.

(Yes, that is Tim Curry as King Arthur. )
    Last edited by Mukashi; 23-12-2011 at 23:15.
    Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Impossible? A Challenge! jorian's Avatar
    Deus VultEuropa Universalis 3EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome

Blog Entries
    Submit your answer in this thread before Dec 1st to have a chance to win the game.
    A time machine!

He should have a choice between a car, a police box, and a phone booth.
    "Maps are cool, everybody loves maps!" - Johan

A pot, so they could cook him inside

(offered by a cook with a nice giant wood spoon would be even better lol )

Recruit

Another Excalibur cuz he can dual wield now.

Surely Formorians can only gift Arthur with one present: +1 alignment shift to the Old Faith.

Xmas, new fangled christian mumbo jumbo. winter solstice for the win (for thye winne ?)

A Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch of course ! But because Christmas ins't much about killing rabbits they should offer him a "Ni !" T-shirt or a travel ticket to the castle of Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh too.

They will give him Lancelot shank goulash and Lady Guinevere's heart on a platter for a nice Round Table Christmas feast.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome: Vae VictisEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Slaine's head and the treasures of the Earth Goddess : the Cauldron of Blood, the Silver Sword of the Moon, the Flaming Spear of the Sun and the Stone of Destiny.

No, I don't think so as Fomorians have always been unlucky with Slaine, and that's an understatement.

Balor and Fomorians will therefore capture Slaine's dwarf, Ukko, and offer him to Arthur. A poisoned chalice. Such a vile, lecherous and mischievous dwarf can only bring misfortune to Arthur's court.
    And he will make a perfect jester for the King !

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	slaine-the-horned-god.jpg‎
Views:	14
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	44800   Click image for larger version

Name:	ukko1011.gif‎
Views:	17
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	44802  
    OMNIBUS VIIS ROMAM PERVENITUR

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Europa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIImpireLeviathan: Warships
    MagickaMajesty 2Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2
    Rome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane

They're giving him a new sword, that old Excalibur is just plain worn out to the hilt.
    - WHEN YOU'RE TIRED OF GAMES OF DESTRUCTION VISIT CITYBUILDERGAMES.COM FOR GAMES OF CONSTRUCTION
    - MINE - CREATE - PUBLISH - OVER 150,000 MEMBERS POSTING THEIR MINECRAFT SCHEMATICS TO USE IN MINECRAFT AT MCSCHEMATICS.COM
    - Note: These are my own personal fan sites that I have created, not public advertising.

I don't know if it counts, but anyway, Fomorians will offer him a new set-up for his computer in order to play King Himself II on 10th January

Do you already have decided who won?

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Congrats to Marc Defli who is the winner of a copy of King Arthur II. I will send you an PM with info on how to get your game.

Congrats! And thanks to all you guys for the fun moments!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast