+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Buying Scarce Goods

Buying Scarce Goods

I am a GP producing about 7 units of luxury clothes. Have not been able to recruit any guard units for 3 years in game time as luxury clothes are in high demand. But as I produce a reasonable amount can i somehow divert that to my military for recruiting. It all seems to go on domestic and export market. Is completly stopping me from expanding.

Cheers
    Carlos Andonie the Third, Liberal politician International Man of Mystery in Shadow of the Andes - Interactive AAR

I don't really know about that, but another solution would be sphering a country that produces alot of luxury clothes

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

what patch?
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

Produce more. It will make you more money and boost your IND score as well as allowing you to build guards. There's no reason not to overproduce luxuries in earlier patches, and if you were using 1.4, the army order would take priority over your POPs.

Cheers, am using 1.3. Have built more and that has helped. Is the 1.4 patch a beta patch? Is it much better/diffrent?
    Carlos Andonie the Third, Liberal politician International Man of Mystery in Shadow of the Andes - Interactive AAR

Europa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House Divided

1.4 is beta and its quite a lot different.

In what ways, lol.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Crusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness

In this case, in 1.3 your pops get priority on any goods (like liquor, clothes). In 1.4b Sept 26, you (the government) get priority.
    Cheers,
    Cromagnon

+ Reply to Thread