• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Besides the hat, I'd also mentioned that Rincewind had also become (temporarily) the wielder of one of the Discworld's eight most powerful spells, completely by accident of course, and that he'd ridden id-powered dragons and fought (cowered, rather) beside nonagenarian heroes of legend. But if being the first to mention him is the best qualification for winning a key, I'm cool with that too.

No No No No No.
Pug (ConDoin), otherwise known as Milamber, of the Greater Path, wearer of a black robe, and Magician in Raymond E Feist's novels, is my choice.

How was this one missed!?! My favourite author and fantasy series.... good time! Sorry you didnt win Steve... Pug would kick the others you know what, anytime, everytime!

Honoured to have been chosen. I'll do my best to help make this a great game. :D

How was this one missed!?! My favourite author and fantasy series.... good time! Sorry you didnt win Steve... Pug would kick the others you know what, anytime, everytime!

Although I do love Pug I also like Raistlin Majere more. And everyone loves villains / anti-heroes. :)

I just got an email from one "Erika Kling" asking me to sign a non-disclosure agreement? I thought the winners were being contacted through the forums' PM system. I'm just concerned because I get "official" looking phishing emails all the time from people claiming to be EA and BioWare and Blizzard (who say there is a problem with my Origin and SWTOR and WoW accounts, respectively). Plus the attached file is a PDF, so who knows what's embedded in it.

I just got an email from one "Erika Kling" asking me to sign a non-disclosure agreement? I thought the winners were being contacted through the forums' PM system. I'm just concerned because I get "official" looking phishing emails all the time from people claiming to be EA and BioWare and Blizzard (who say there is a problem with my Origin and SWTOR and WoW accounts, respectively). Plus the attached file is a PDF, so who knows what's embedded in it.

That is the person who contacted me.

I have not recieved anything. If I got this eamail i probably deleted it (oops) since I get so much junk email. I hope that did not blow my chance :)

Argh...I just found the e-mail in my junk folder. :(

I hope it isn't too late.

I really want to help here.