+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Warlock Beta Keys A Mage Contest!

Besides the hat, I'd also mentioned that Rincewind had also become (temporarily) the wielder of one of the Discworld's eight most powerful spells, completely by accident of course, and that he'd ridden id-powered dragons and fought (cowered, rather) beside nonagenarian heroes of legend. But if being the first to mention him is the best qualification for winning a key, I'm cool with that too.

50 games registered

Hurrah! Grats to my fellow winners!
    AARs:
    Barrett's Privateers - A Nova Scotia Victoria AAR - Dead. Planned for resurrection

Mods:

Second Modernity
    Explore the years 2036 to 2136 with this mod of Victoria II
    In production
    ------
    [QUOTE_32N]

Hoi 2 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by steveh11 View Post
    No No No No No.
    Pug (ConDoin), otherwise known as Milamber, of the Greater Path, wearer of a black robe, and Magician in Raymond E Feist's novels, is my choice.
    How was this one missed!?! My favourite author and fantasy series.... good time! Sorry you didnt win Steve... Pug would kick the others you know what, anytime, everytime!
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

Congrats to fellow winners !!! And thanks to all who participated (we all reminded each other of all the cool wizards we had forgotten about)

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Honoured to have been chosen. I'll do my best to help make this a great game.

Quote Originally Posted by 2Coats View Post
    How was this one missed!?! My favourite author and fantasy series.... good time! Sorry you didnt win Steve... Pug would kick the others you know what, anytime, everytime!
    Although I do love Pug I also like Raistlin Majere more. And everyone loves villains / anti-heroes.
    I went to OT forum and all I got was this louzy sig.

I just got an email from one "Erika Kling" asking me to sign a non-disclosure agreement? I thought the winners were being contacted through the forums' PM system. I'm just concerned because I get "official" looking phishing emails all the time from people claiming to be EA and BioWare and Blizzard (who say there is a problem with my Origin and SWTOR and WoW accounts, respectively). Plus the attached file is a PDF, so who knows what's embedded in it.

Congrats to my fellow selectees, and I look forward to trying this out. (Really, I could have just quoted dougo33's post and said ditto, but that'd be poor form).

Quote Originally Posted by Cordoban Inca View Post
    Congrats to my fellow selectees, and I look forward to trying this out. (Really, I could have just quoted dougo33's post and said ditto, but that'd be poor form).
    No worries - I would not be offended

Hoi 2 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by predcon View Post
    I just got an email from one "Erika Kling" asking me to sign a non-disclosure agreement? I thought the winners were being contacted through the forums' PM system. I'm just concerned because I get "official" looking phishing emails all the time from people claiming to be EA and BioWare and Blizzard (who say there is a problem with my Origin and SWTOR and WoW accounts, respectively). Plus the attached file is a PDF, so who knows what's embedded in it.
    That is the person who contacted me.
    For God, King and Country - A MARCH OF THE EAGLES AAR
    "That there is one damn fine coat you're wearin'." x2 - Marv, Sin City.

Aww, I missed it.

Also, clearly the best wizard of all time is Harry Dresden. He's a spell-flinging, duster-wearing, vampire genociding badarse. Who is also a private detective.

Quote Originally Posted by predcon View Post
    I have not recieved anything. If I got this eamail i probably deleted it (oops) since I get so much junk email. I hope that did not blow my chance

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Argh...I just found the e-mail in my junk folder.

I hope it isn't too late.

I really want to help here.

I haven't found a pm or an email (and I've checked my junk folder). Should I have gotten one by now?

Quote Originally Posted by Cordoban Inca View Post
    I haven't found a pm or an email (and I've checked my junk folder). Should I have gotten one by now?
    Me either - just wondering also about what is going on

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4