• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
27 years old, male. I have a master's degree in public administration. Currently working as an education administrator (at Karolinska Institutet, the place where they decides who to get the Nobel prize in medicine. I'm not really involved in that work, tho ;) ). Interested in politics, history and social science.

Started playing strategy games at the age of 11 (Civ I), found EUIII only this autumn. Haven't tried CK I, I'm curious of the coming game.

Interesting place to work in recent days.

Are there any women that play this game?

20 years, on next year applying for teachers school and have a love for anything that is considered the past! So here's hoping for that time machine to be made before I die.. So many events to witness and so many inaccuracies to mend!

First thing I would do is stress the Mayans to make 1 TINY change to their last calender, something along the lines of: ''And now as it always does, our mighty calendar ends. Don't despair, I am sure you made your own one by now. (Like we didn't steal the idea from our predecessors!) Peace out dudes!''

26 years old, male, studying political science, love strategy games in general and are a big fan of all paradox games, in particular Victoria II. Have not played CK1, but heard a lot of it and I'm totally psyched for this game

Currently majoring in Anthropology, hope to specialize in Ethnology. Also work part-time as a pharmacy tech.

23 years old and hoping to be married soon! As for why do I play? Wo doesn't wish they could be a king or duke during medieval times?! I thought that was standard :laugh:.

I'm 31 and I'm the door gunner on the space shuttle.

27 years old, wife and a new born kid, working with tech support and key account management.
Been playing Paradox games for about 10 years now.

When you got a kid, Paradox games are perfect.
1. They last forever, I don't have to buy that many games per year. Kids cost a shitload of money :)
2. If the infant get sad, I can just pause the game and pick up the game later. Other games like Starcraft 2 doesn't go well with kids...

26, studied Electronics and computer science, currently work with my partner in a alternative healthcare clinic.

I have general interest in history, but i like working wood, garden, brew beer aswell (im allaround ;))

Ive been playing Pdx games since Svea rike (think it was second mid 90s), CK 1 was a bit to caotic to enjoy without some frustration. CK II looks very promising and been playing the demo for a while, its just fantastic how realistic it is in the sence of power structure and mecanics. To pass on your dynasty throu time and make your own history, i cant but look at my childrens potraits with pride and a feeling of acomplisment :D Ive been waiting for this!!

Last edited:
29 years old, Financial Controller.

I've been playing Paradox Games since the first Hearts of Iron. Never played CK1, which I am regretting now since CK2 is such a cool game.