• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
19, born and raised in England but studying History (European Concentration, hah!) in Canada. I have not a single idea about what I may be doing jobwise in the future.

Thanks to a cousin who introduced me at an early age, I pretty much own all the paradox games (if only I could be asked to register them) except Rome... which is a little ironic seeing as that has always been a favourite of mine. CK II and Magna Mundi are both going to be bought and I hope to find time to AAR my way through them. The role-playing keeps me coming back!

I don't get what you mean by "if only I could be asked to register them". You can register your games by pressing "My Games" tab on the top of this forum and then just find the game/version from the list and type the cd-key in the field.

Im 19 and a student from Denmark, I play CK which satsfies my wish to become an absolute monarch with his subjects whom i can use to rage war, and expand my territory, and because il have the ability to have peoples lives within my grip. Lives which i can destroy simply by clicking execute!

High School History Teacher

45 Years Old

I have always loved strategy games since the board wargames of the 1970s (Avalon Hill)

The Middle Ages is one of the time periods I am fascinated by and CKII seems to have all the elements I like in a Historical Strategy Game.

20 years of age history major with a side order of cultural studies. I'm from Stockholm, Sweden and is rather in love with this place. I'm an avid roleplayer, leading several campaigns at once. I am also one of the organizers of one of the biggest LARPs in Sweden, the Ordaves/Granlands-campaign.

Oh, and I've been in a play once and actually been recognized when I was out doing other stuff. I've never felt so famous like right then.

I liked the first Crusader Kings and will like the second because I've always been fond of the personal side of history, as well as the "feel" of a time period. There is no other game that does either of them better than Crusader Kings, in my humble opinion.

I am 13 years old,live in greece and love history(half of the house is filled with history books :p)
I like this game because it combines strategy with history and nice/epic music.It also has good material for role-playing.
(Being 13 makes me feel slighty out of place since most people are 20+ :p)

21 years old from Sweden, currently working as a barista, i have played paradox games since eu2 and have always loved rpgs and strategy games, when im not conquering the world i probably rage on starcraft 2.

I'm 21 from Australia. I've just finished a BA Arts (hons) in politics and history. My honours year was in 20th century American history...So it's not really related to paradox games, but I love reading up on all history. I'm currently working in admin but on the side I occasionally write for sites like cracked.com (which has recently taken an interest in history articles.)

I've played paradox games for around two years now, and as far as games go for historical plausibility, paradox games are the best.

20 years, Computer Engineering student.

Have an huge passion for history and nation/city building games(Civ games, old sierra's city builders,etc..) which eventually lead me to paradox.

17 years old student with an interest for history and I have been playing paradox games ever since my big brother showed me EU1 sevral years ago

A 23 y.o. who got interested in the evolution of societies and social relations several years ago. Being a computer sciences student, I enjoy computer modelling and thus happen to be naturally attracted towards sophisticated models of historical development. Like the ones offered by Paradox. Add obsessive compulsion to micro-manage, and you get the picture.

I don't get what you mean by "if only I could be asked to register them". You can register your games by pressing "My Games" tab on the top of this forum and then just find the game/version from the list and type the cd-key in the field.
Easy to say, but try to register EU2 or single Victoria now... He said that owns "all Paradox games except Rome", not "only the newest". He is logged in forum from July '11, so he can't register games not included here, like mentioned EU2 or single Victoria...