• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
24 years old, in pharmacy school. I love all of the PI grand strategy games for the deep gameplay and learning about various countries and cultures that I never even knew existed. I'm eagerly looking forward to A House Divided as well. V2 vanilla is fun, but all of the new features look amazing.

Ah, someone studying pharmacy too! :D

27 years old, male. I have a master's degree in public administration. Currently working as an education administrator (at Karolinska Institutet, the place where they decides who to get the Nobel prize in medicine. I'm not really involved in that work, tho ;) ). Interested in politics, history and social science.

Started playing strategy games at the age of 11 (Civ I), found EUIII only this autumn. Haven't tried CK I, I'm curious of the coming game.

I'm a 25 year old Advertising executive, applying to business schools. Have a BA in History - with a concentration in modern European military history.

29 years old, network admin for a major ISP. Elevated interest in politics, history and finance. Vivid imagination, greatly enjoy roleplaying and historical strategy games.

Thirty-nine, in denial about the upcoming birthday, community developer and support manager at a small IT/entertainment company, former editor for a variety of gaming/computer magazines (late 1980s and 90s, frequently missing it), part-time translator, clueless about anything economical, likes cats.

29 year old stay at home dad history major/nut, and economics enthusiast. Wife is a doctor, so I got demoted from e-commerce to baby duties (pun intended). Paradox games are the only ones I can play anymore.

26 year old PhD candidate in political philosophy.

In this game, I love the role play. I like to play a tyranical duke that survive plot and stuff... I don't play to conquer, but to try and explore social relation. Mariage, religion, war etc... A played in the demo a good duke and his son was a tyranical that ruined everything. I loved my experience.