+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast

Thread: What types of people are CK2 players?

33 years old and lawyer

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

27 years old, male. I have a master's degree in public administration. Currently working as an education administrator (at Karolinska Institutet, the place where they decides who to get the Nobel prize in medicine. I'm not really involved in that work, tho ). Interested in politics, history and social science.

Started playing strategy games at the age of 11 (Civ I), found EUIII only this autumn. Haven't tried CK I, I'm curious of the coming game.
    "Never underestimate a ruler who can afford to hire all mercenary companies at once."

- Norse medieval proverb

"While you can play as civilizations such as the Aztec Empire, the game is clearly designed to focus on the European powers (which is probably why they didn’t call it Every Country is Equally Viable Universalis)."

- PC Gamer review

22 yrs old. senior college/ pre-med going into med school for podiatry

I'm 40 and a beer drinker

24, graduate student focused on medieval legal justifications for secular power.

Corporal
    Crusader Kings IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight

I am 32, working in the games industry as a development manager.

Been playing PI titles since EUI and CK is still one of my favorites.

36 years old, seaman.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV

I'm a 25 year old Advertising executive, applying to business schools. Have a BA in History - with a concentration in modern European military history.
    "Let them hate, so long as they fear." -- Lucius Accius

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedCK2: Holy Knight500k club

26 year old, MSc. in biotechnology, playing Paradox games since EU2

29 years old, network admin for a major ISP. Elevated interest in politics, history and finance. Vivid imagination, greatly enjoy roleplaying and historical strategy games.

Crusader Kings IIMagickaSengokuVictoria 2500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

22 years old turning 23. First year as a medical intern. In Perth, Western Australia.

21 years old unemployed high school dropout.

Crusader Kings IIMagickaRome GoldSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIVictoria 2

27 years old with a Diploma in Electrical Electronics now an Associate Engineer. Singapore, Singapore.

And I Love Grand Strategy Games

Thirty-nine, in denial about the upcoming birthday, community developer and support manager at a small IT/entertainment company, former editor for a variety of gaming/computer magazines (late 1980s and 90s, frequently missing it), part-time translator, clueless about anything economical, likes cats.

33 years old PM and SC-Engineer.
    Likes every form of strategy, history, roleplay and other nerd thingies

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Victoria: RevolutionsSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

29 year old stay at home dad history major/nut, and economics enthusiast. Wife is a doctor, so I got demoted from e-commerce to baby duties (pun intended). Paradox games are the only ones I can play anymore.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2

18 years old high school student, pretty much normal life... Feels so young to be here

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

26 year old PhD candidate in political philosophy.

In this game, I love the role play. I like to play a tyranical duke that survive plot and stuff... I don't play to conquer, but to try and explore social relation. Mariage, religion, war etc... A played in the demo a good duke and his son was a tyranical that ruined everything. I loved my experience.

42 year old Software Engineer.

I'm a lifelong medievalist, but I love the whole concept of Crusader Kings: creating a family tree, roleplaying the characters within it and forging a dynasty. No other game capturees the medieval period the way Crusader Kings does.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Europa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight

39 years old, Infrastructure solutions Engineer (aka IT)

History buff, and Paradox gamer since HOI 1, EU 1 and CK.
    Mostly like Strategy and RPG games.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast