+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread: Crusader Kings II - Dev Diary 23 - Christmas Q&A

Quote Originally Posted by DrZoidberg View Post
    In CK1 you often got the choice between getting different traits to a character, by event.
    I didn't play enough games to get all of these traits memorized.

Will there be a way in game to easily see what the traits give you (before you have made the choice)? Like an ingame wikipedia, or if you hold your mouse over the decision you see that this trait gives this and that.
    this. This was such a pet peeve for me from CK1

Will you be notified of events that happen to your children even if they're not in your court? One thing I found annoying in CK1 was that children died while staying in another court and I wouldn't know until much later plus it was never obvious how they died.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by arceebee View Post
    Will you be notified of events that happen to your children even if they're not in your court? One thing I found annoying in CK1 was that children died while staying in another court and I wouldn't know until much later plus it was never obvious how they died.
    and like wise will you be able to interfere in the lives of immediate family members outside of your court?
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessV2 Beta500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Will there be a demo for this game? I've never played Crusader Kings, and I'm curious about it before dropping money on it...
    NK Foreign Minister Comrade Anastasia Ivanovna Petrova in Avindian's Soviet Union Interactive AAR.
    Otto von Bismarck, Stadtholder of Leipzig, Reichskanzler, Party Leader of the New Society in Avindian's Sonderweg oder Anderweg Interactive AAR.
    Unable to start or complete any of his AAR's.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2

I see that you've purchased and enjoyed EU3. From the hours of videos of people playing the game on YouTube that I've watched... I've come to the conclusion that if you enjoyed EU3, then CK2 will be like mind-sex.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by fenwayb View Post
    this. This was such a pet peeve for me from CK1
    Most were self-explanatory.
    I think there's a limit to how much info you can display... next thing you know, people will want to know what INT, MIL etc do.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14