+ Reply to Thread

Thread: King Arthur II - A Christmas gift!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

King Arthur II - A Christmas gift!

As an early Christmas gift the devs at Neocore have made this King Arthur II adventure quest book for you.

In this quest book you will choose your own adventure, and enter the world of legendary Britannia, where you’ll take the role of one of the brave knights from King Arthur’s court. During your quest you’ll have to make important decisions that will change the outcome of the events and might even influence your own traits and resources. Luckily, you won’t have to face these challenges on your own: over the course of your thrilling adventure you’ll have the chance to gather knights to aid
    you in your struggles.Get hold of your character sheet and let the adventure begin!

Get the book here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	KingArthurII_playbook.pdf
Views:	1594
Size:	10.65 MB
ID:	44333

Get the character sheet here:

Click image for larger version

Name:	KingArthurII_playbook_character_sheet.pdf
Views:	1341
Size:	269.0 KB
ID:	44334

Read more about the game here:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/KingArthurGame
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/KingArthurGame
    Webpage:http://www.kingarthurthewargame.com
    Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/...-King-Arthur-2
    Last edited by dannie; 21-12-2011 at 09:48.

A Game of DwarvesCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    The Kings CrusadeMajesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Very cool Idea! Thanks to you and the guys at Neocore
    “ And remember, no matter where you go, there you are. ”
    -Confucius

Cool! but should I point out the spelling mistake on pg2 second column? It reads

You can only choose this alternative of you already have 80 gold coins
    in your possession.

should it read instead You can only choose this alternative IF you already have 80 gold coins
    in your possession.

ps thank you as well! this is amazing

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourKing Arthur IIVictoria: RevolutionsRome Gold
    Supreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Praga, Caput Rei Republicae et Anus Mundi
    Wow. I've not seen any game book in years. You've just returned me to my old happy adventurous childhood... Thanks!
    Pardon my French ... and English ... and German ... and basically any other language I am trying to speak.

"If every man was smart, then every second one of them would be complete idiot." Josef Švejk

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India CompanyEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    LegioMagickaEuropa Universalis: RomeSengokuSword of the Stars
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Wow. This is totally awesome, thanks!
    Read my Cuzco MEIOU AAR Children of the Sun! (ongoing)
    AARland Choice AwAARd: EU Gameplay Q1 & Q2 2011, Weekly AAR Showcase 17-10-2010,

Follow Gentlemen in Germany - a Brunswick AAR! (ongoing)

Participating in 1001 Sultans - A Jalayirids Succession AAR (ongoing)

WritAAR of the Week 24-5-2011, Fan of the Week 3-12-2009 & 15-1-2012
    Speed - A Castille (mini-?)AAR (finished)
    Took part in the HT Succession Game (finished)

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHeir to the ThroneNaval War: Arctic CircleRome GoldVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Nice one!

Good adventure..but ..I died

Sergeant

Text quests are back. Nice
    CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo, E8400 (3.00 Ghz stock), oc'ed to 3.6 Ghz.
    Motherboard: Asus P5Q3-Deluxe, integrated LAN and integrated Sound (SoundMAX)
    Video: Nvidia GTX 260 (resolution 1980x1080)
    Ram: Patriot (Extreme Performance) PC3-10666, 4x2GB

200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    MagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Semper FiSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Pride of NationsEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Had a few of those as kid, good memories!
    "Einen solchen imaginären Reif, aus Dreck und Lettern gebacken, soll ein legitimer König von Gottes Gnaden und nun gar der König von Preußen sich geben lassen?
    Soll die tausendjährige Krone deutscher Nation, die 42 Jahre lang geruht hat, wieder einmal vergeben werden, so bin ich es und meinesgleichen, die sie vergeben werden, und wehe dem, der sich anmaßt, was ihm nicht zukommt!"

Friedrich Wilhelm IV.

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultDiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionPirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the StarsSword of the Stars IIVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

That sure brings back memories! Merry Christmas to all of you at Paradox!
    "Can we ever have too much of a good thing?"
    - Don Quixote (Cervantes)

Oh Man
    What others said about this AAR:
    'Now there are trains...going under the straits...Egads man! You've twisted everything!'
    Oman No More
    And it all happened again, just differently. Don't read if you want to see the ending, mainly because there is none. In other words, I had to abandon it. Sorry.

Yeah! gift here

A Game of DwarvesHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Darkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company CollectionEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILead and Gold
    Leviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2Penumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveRome GoldSengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IIStarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Rome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Thanks

HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thank you

Very nice thought and idea! Thanks, I will time travel back to childhood as well. Merry Christmas!
    There is a theory which states that if anyone discovers exactly what the Universe is for and why it is here, it will instantly disappear and be replaced by something even more bizarre and inexplicable. There is another theory which states that this has already happened.
    ~Douglas Adams~

Cities in MotionDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    MagickaSword of the StarsWarlock: Master of the Arcane500k club

Nice! Thank you! I will definitelly enjoy this one tomorrow on my trip back home

F-CEO of EUIV:MEIOU and Taxes gigau's Avatar
    80 games registered

200k clubCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Roaming zombishly... looking for icooooonsssss !
    Blog Entries
    Very nice gift indeed
    Europa Universalis III : MEIOU --- MEIOU Subforum in english | MEIOU on Twitter | MEIOU on Facebook | MEIOU Online Manual
    If you have zero infamy, then you're wasting everybody's forgiveness. - Zzzzz...

Europa Universalis IV
    MEIOU and Taxes - It falls on to me to rule the entire world,... and don't forget to bring me my taxes ! - Download >>> HERE <<<

M&T Subforum | M&T en Français | M&T on Facebook | M&T Wiki | M&T Report Tickets
    Auretus Ornithorhynchus anatinus, in hoc signo vinces. In honorem Paradox!
    Ainsi Je Frappe - the level 1 unit sprite revamp.
    Discussion thread | Vanilla version on Workshop | DLC version on Workshop | M&T version on Workshop | M&T and DLC version on Workshop
    Awarded the SAS Award for Forum Dedication
    Vice-Zombiemaster of the Icon Zombie Club !

this was pretty fun to play though, great job with it

Cool idea! Thanks. It only makes me sadder that the real game is horribly bugged on my computer, though.

+ Reply to Thread