• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
How can you have a Victoria II scenario without Super-France?

You need a picture of the Légion Etrangère capturing The Alamo, or burning down the Kremlin.

What about the Ottoman empire taking Vienna?

Oh please, they're all too sick with the latest development of the Swine Flu.

EDIT: Hey, that gives me an idea: why not represent the Ottoman Empire as a sick man on the menu background?

All these African Nations accompanied by their soldiers barging into the Berlin Conference.

That would be awesome. Though it would never happen in V-2 so...I don't know.

Queen V wielding the mighty hammer and sickle.

mandatory one boob hanging out.
V's boobs are reserved for the next expansion: Victoria's Secret (Alliance)

Nice DD. :D

Beautiful artwork and some seriously funny commentary afterwards.

Also, that tank is awesome. :rofl:

Maybe I'm just the only one but man would I love to see a Jules Verne expansion. Steampunk Vicky. ;)

Nice DD. :D

Beautiful artwork and some seriously funny commentary afterwards.

Also, that tank is awesome. :rofl:

Maybe I'm just the only one but man would I love to see a Jules Verne expansion. Steampunk Vicky. ;)

Steampunk Vicky would own. Though I must say that I think Austria should be Teslapunk.

I vote Swedish and Russian troops fighting in Berlin, 1917

How about Scandinavian and Russian troops fighting in Berlin?
Communist Scandinavians versus Fascist Russians, battling over the burning remnants of anarcho-liberal Berlin?

Communist Scandinavians versus Fascist Russians, battling over the burning remnants of anarcho-liberal Berlin?

There's a problem with that, Berlin doesn't have its own TAG.
Hmm, hey you know what, I suggest PI should implement an Anarcho-Liberal Berlin Corporate State in AHD (like the Manhattan Commune) so that this works. :D