• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Your all wrong. It should be a painting of Teddy Roosevelt, weaing nothing but his boxers, strangling an alligator with one hand and punching several Samurai Ninjas with the other.

I think it should be a special Balkan Map: if you download in Serbia, Croatia owns everything. If you download in Greece, Macedonia has a big icon of alexander the great right there in Skopje. If you download in Albania, Serbia owns the entire peninsula. and so forth.

Your all wrong. It should be a painting of Teddy Roosevelt, weaing nothing but his boxers, strangling an alligator with one hand and punching several Samurai Ninjas with the other.

I think you have the wrong idea, the theme is to propose outrageous or unlikely scenarios, not things that were an almost everyday occurrence.

And for the next expansion let's have a picture of Austria burning Washington, eh?

Not bombing, storming Washington with those Burstyn tanks!

Having Japanese troops storming an iconic building (The US Congress, the Palace of Westminster, the Eiffel Tower etc.) in a Japanese propagandistic woodblock art style (Such as these examples: One, two, three) would be a nice historical twist on actual prints, as well as being really, really cool.

I think it should be a special Balkan Map: if you download in Serbia, Croatia owns everything. If you download in Greece, Macedonia has a big icon of alexander the great right there in Skopje. If you download in Albania, Serbia owns the entire peninsula. and so forth.

And yet, this still wouldn't cause any less forum drama than an ordinary Balkans thread would.

Napoleon III and Bismarck wrestling in steam powered, brass coloured battle armour.

Massive wrestling match between all the World Leaders at the time to see who is REALLY the Most Powerful Leader.

Naw, it would just come down to the Russian Tsar versus Bismarck. The others don't stand a chance.

Anyways, moving away from wrestling and back to the real world: How about Austria creating Greater Germany in the Hall of Mirrors in Versailles?

IMO the Americans and Brits have had their time in the limelight; any future screen cannot feature them. Germany is the obvious one, but I think Japan should be added too. I really think communist Zeppelins over democratic Tokyo would be cool.

It shows American war ships shelling London, and I think captures the spirit of Victoria II quite well.

British-Simpsons-Tea-Spit.jpg

For the record, the Star Wars Holiday Special did not have small cute ewoks. It had big hairy wookies.

ugh you are right I think. got it mixed up with those other movies. its all terrible anyway :D

IMO the Americans and Brits have had their time in the limelight; any future screen cannot feature them. Germany is the obvious one, but I think Japan should be added too. I really think communist Zeppelins over democratic Tokyo would be cool.

I support this proposal. :D
For added lulz, why not make the Zeppelins come from a Communist Korea?

Oi! That dude's French. Just look at the silly moustache and blue hair. Obviously French.

The Gods said:
Do not open that box

just for teh lulz... Polish of the recovered republic after the 1830 November Uprising storming a russian City...

just for teh lulz... Polish of the recovered republic after the 1830 November Uprising storming a russian City...

There be a problem with that. V-2 starts in 1836. :(

There be a problem with that. V-2 starts in 1836. :(

No problem, i'm talking about something from a later war, like, for example, the Crimean war...

Anyway... who wouldn't want to see some polish kicking some russians asses? just the way they did it in the XVIII century FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

What about the Ottoman empire taking Vienna?