+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: AHD DD13 - Christmas Special!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindGettysburgHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

How can you have a Victoria II scenario without Super-France?

You need a picture of the Légion Etrangère capturing The Alamo, or burning down the Kremlin.
    With faith and courage you can leap tall buildings, but with knowledge you'd bring a parachute.

Current AAR
    Falling Into Favor - A 1257 AD game

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2

Quote Originally Posted by Frederic III View Post
    What about the Ottoman empire taking Vienna?
    Oh please, they're all too sick with the latest development of the Swine Flu.

EDIT: Hey, that gives me an idea: why not represent the Ottoman Empire as a sick man on the menu background?
    "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling." —Shynka

? (primary) and Lanterfanter den Tweede Slak (secondary) in Edge of Europe. Formerly Suive Opiniâtrement les Régles (retired), Officer Gun Gun (deceased), Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased), Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased), and Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Co-Creator and GM of: Kingdoms and Khanates
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR and associates (BoP1920:TTY), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    SengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Quote Originally Posted by RedRalphWiggum View Post
    I vote for Russians burning Sydney
    You mean Sydney, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, right? Right?
    ubik: "The biggest part of the Magna Mundi releases is we give the pleasure of waiting free of charge... "
    Gongji: "There is also that amazing easter egg where you must chase armies across the provinces over and over, they call it "ping ponging". It must be an easter egg as there is no way that is in their on [sic] purpose."

Fascist Russian polar bears launching an amphibous invasion of San Diego!

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Grubnessul View Post
    Napoleon III and Bismarck wrestling in steam powered, brass coloured battle armour.
    Somehow, Frankie Goes To Hollywood's "Two Tribes" springs instantly to mind!
    "Nature always obeys her own laws"
    - Leonardo da Vinci

Arsenal of DemocracyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: Revolutions
    Semper FiVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

All these African Nations accompanied by their soldiers barging into the Berlin Conference.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zealot View Post
    You mean Sydney, Cape Breton, Nova Scotia, Canada, right? Right?
    Is there another Sydney?

Quote Originally Posted by 123xyz8 View Post
    All these African Nations accompanied by their soldiers barging into the Berlin Conference.
    That would be awesome. Though it would never happen in V-2 so...I don't know.
    "No matter how alone you feel, Dyranum is always there to point out how utterly terrible you are at spelling." —Shynka

? (primary) and Lanterfanter den Tweede Slak (secondary) in Edge of Europe. Formerly Suive Opiniâtrement les Régles (retired), Officer Gun Gun (deceased), Deputy Lambin l'Escargot (deceased), Méfiezvous du Calembour (deceased), and Deputy Houdt van Kaas Hakkihäälinen (retired).
    Creator and GM of: Dark Horizons, Dark Horizons 2.0, Pure Madness, The Countries of an Alternate World, Twenty Thousand Leagues Over the Sea, Pure Madness 2: We couldn't decide on a subtitle
    Nations played in Nation Games: Guatemala/FNCA (WiR1861), Serbia (WiR1900), France (WiR1900), Terran Ascendancy(DH2), Commune of France(Kaiserreich), Basileia Rhomaion (KaK), DPRK (WiR2020), RSFSR and associates (BoP1920:TTY), Harad (LotR), Armenia (DDD), DPRK (PM2), Romania/Rhomânia! (WiR1901), DPRK (WiR2020 Mk.II)

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourSupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Queen V wielding the mighty hammer and sickle.

mandatory one boob hanging out.

Your Friendly Dictator Grubnessul's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Banished to the 8th circle of Hell after mentioning rule 34 to Canonized
    Quote Originally Posted by Communazi View Post
    Queen V wielding the mighty hammer and sickle.

mandatory one boob hanging out.
    V's boobs are reserved for the next expansion: Victoria's Secret (Alliance)
    "History is form of cybersex!"
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    - General Schenkhuizen, Timeslines: What if Spain failed to control the world?
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

50 games registered

A Game of DwarvesCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionDivine WindHOI3: Their Finest HourImpire
    King Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveRome Gold
    SengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Hedjazi tanks driving back the American Infantry along the Nile.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Nice DD.

Beautiful artwork and some seriously funny commentary afterwards.

Also, that tank is awesome.

Maybe I'm just the only one but man would I love to see a Jules Verne expansion. Steampunk Vicky.

Oberkommando HOI4 Paradox Dev Team podcat's Avatar
    200k clubHoI AnthologyDiplomacyFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuVictoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Thormodr View Post
    Maybe I'm just the only one but man would I love to see a Jules Verne expansion. Steampunk Vicky.
    you are not alone
    Reject reason to make the impossible possible!

Quote Originally Posted by Thormodr View Post
    Nice DD.

Beautiful artwork and some seriously funny commentary afterwards.

Also, that tank is awesome.

Steampunk Vicky would own. Though I must say that I think Austria should be Teslapunk.

How about Italians raising their flag over the Eiffel Tower or Spanish troops marching through Amsterdam. Also very nice tank for the Austrians and Wallpaper.

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesMagicka
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: Warband500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

I vote Swedish and Russian troops fighting in Berlin, 1917

Quote Originally Posted by Retrograde View Post
    I vote Swedish and Russian troops fighting in Berlin, 1917
    How about Scandinavian and Russian troops fighting in Berlin?

Your Friendly Dictator Grubnessul's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDiplomacyDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineMagickaMajesty 2EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: Rome
    Sword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Warlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Banished to the 8th circle of Hell after mentioning rule 34 to Canonized
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyranum View Post
    How about Scandinavian and Russian troops fighting in Berlin?
    Communist Scandinavians versus Fascist Russians, battling over the burning remnants of anarcho-liberal Berlin?
    "History is form of cybersex!"
    EvilSanta
    "Please, call me Grubby"
    - General Schenkhuizen, Timeslines: What if Spain failed to control the world?
    There might be Vikings out there! Or: How I accidentally traded my wife for a halibut (pining for the Fjords since I lost my USB and the save game)

Patriotism leads to nationalism, nationalism leads to racism, racism leads to suffering...

Quote Originally Posted by Grubnessul View Post
    Communist Scandinavians versus Fascist Russians, battling over the burning remnants of anarcho-liberal Berlin?
    There's a problem with that, Berlin doesn't have its own TAG.
    Hmm, hey you know what, I suggest PI should implement an Anarcho-Liberal Berlin Corporate State in AHD (like the Manhattan Commune) so that this works.

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionDarkest HourEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSword of the Stars II
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis500k club

You are all wrong; have Ryukyu doing a WC and/or razing the GP capitols to the ground.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast