+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: "Sands of Time" — Sundays, 20:00 CET

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

I'll definately be present next week

an obligation popped up and playing a video game wasn't a good excuse to opt out of it.

see yall next week

Here a screen of the world.

January 1420.
    Hagbard00 ==> England
    Ashalia (GM)==> Castille
    Jords ==> Ottomans
    Tongera ==> Teutonic Order
    Tercermundista ==> Burgundy
    http://data.imagup.com/12/1140809609.jpg

First Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

lmao @ overpowered England!

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I was a little surprised that Castille didn't intervene when France was collapsing, especially because Brittany is their vassal. I really really like my position right now lol. I'll also be the first player with QFTNW in about 7 years.

With 5-7 players I think that the starting nations should be something like England, Castille, France, Austria, Russia, Ottomans and some other HRE nation (Milan, Hansa?). In this game there was no France, which meant that it got split into Burgundy and myself. TO is not in a good situation at all with big AI Novgorod and crazy Golden Horde. Also HRE is quite empty, leaving an open path to Burgundy and Ottomans who is already on its borders.

This are my observations, but I should say that I've just started playing multiplayer so I could be wrong. I'm interested how this will develop in the future.

Castille (me) prefer to preserve is alliance with England and Burgundy.
    Other thing is that France garanteed the throne of Aragon, wich was claim by me as well... so, see France collapsing was truly a good point for my kingdom. I was hoping to enter in your war against France but i was ready too late.

Finally i prefer to play with Death and Taxes mod, where Castille have better missions and CB. But whatever, i think i'm doing well with the pu on Aragon and my first lands on Africa.

Contrariwise i think TO, without our help will soon fall. And i think that we have done too many players alliances except Ottoman (only 1 ally) (Castille 2, England 3 and Burgundy 3, TO 4). This mean we will soon have nothing to do between us... France missed a player, Austria or Bohemia too... What do you think about that?
    I am a bit pessimistic for the interest of this game in the near future. And perhaps it could be better to restart with more players for some other great nations?

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by ashalia View Post
    Castille (me) prefer to preserve is alliance with England and Burgundy.
    Other thing is that France garanteed the throne of Aragon, wich was claim by me as well... so, see France collapsing was truly a good point for my kingdom. I was hoping to enter in your war against France but i was ready too late.
    Ah, I see. When I was making a deal with Burgundy about France, I didn't inform you about it because I thought you would be against it. That would only give you time to prepare for war and I wouldn't be happy fighting France, Scotland and Castille at the same time.

Contrariwise i think TO, without our help will soon fall. And i think that we have done too many players alliances except Ottoman (only 1 ally) (Castille 2, England 3 and Burgundy 3, TO 4). This mean we will soon have nothing to do between us... France missed a player, Austria or Bohemia too... What do you think about that?
    I am a bit pessimistic for the interest of this game in the near future. And perhaps it could be better to restart with more players for some other great nations?
    I agree about TO, his starting postition is much tougher then those of other players. I tried to help him as much as I could but when he was overran by Novgorod and Golden Horde I couldn't do much about it.

I'm willing to continue in this game or in a new start with more balanced starting nations. I know you had best intentions because you gave us nations that we wanted to play, but I do think it got a little unbalanced. Dunno what other players think though, so whatever you decide is fine by me.

Whatever u will choose :to continue or to restart the game, I would gladly join.My choise would be Denmark (If it has still pu's with sweden and norway),Naples, Milan, Papal State or Bohemia.

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard00 View Post
    Ah, I see. When I was making a deal with Burgundy about France, I didn't inform you about it because I thought you would be against it. That would only give you time to prepare for war and I wouldn't be happy fighting France, Scotland and Castille at the same time.
    I made an alliance with you, i have no intentions to betray lol
    So i would have helped you against France

Quote Originally Posted by Hagbard00 View Post
    I'm willing to continue in this game or in a new start with more balanced starting nations. I know you had best intentions because you gave us nations that we wanted to play, but I do think it got a little unbalanced. Dunno what other players think though, so whatever you decide is fine by me.
    All will depend on the majority's desires.
    I would like to hear opinions of all player of the first session

Ok i have read majority's opinion.

We will continue the game as it was last week. (see the map)
    http://data.imagup.com/12/1140809609.jpg

3 other players can join the game:
    (Doskido you're in, i'll send you a pm before the game start)

Swistaczek
    Two_lights
    You can join the game if you still want to. Confirm to me and i will send you a pm for infos about the game (like for denmark situation)

Next session 20h30 CET the 15th January.

Hi,

I'm signed up for a game that starts next week so I can't join as a perm but I don't have much to do today and would be happy to sub or play a nation for today.

Hit me up by pm if you'd like that.

For the players who played the last session, we will use the same settings (Hamachi/skype). For the other i'll send you a pm in a few mins with these settings.

Chl41,
    i'm sorry but i won't allow a player to play just one time with us and then leave.

Edit: 15 mins before the game start, don't forget to connect to our Hamachis' group.
    Last edited by ashalia; 15-01-2012 at 21:15.

yo yo any ip's for subs?
    Narnia.
    one day i will step out of the closet again

First Lieutenant
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: Chronicles

lol, ashalia... people told you! you need more players to have a balanced game!!!

Yeah,

but i really enjoy this game. After the first session i had some doubts, but now it's good. Maybe others have different opinions.

Will more nations attempt a Holy War on the Ottomans?
    Will the Maya hold and push the English from their lands?
    http://data.imagup.com/10/1141333601.510_1jpg
    Players:
    Hagbard00 ==> England
    Ashalia (GM)==> Castille
    Jords ==> Ottomans
    Tongera ==> Teutonic Order
    Tercermundista ==> Burgundy (miss last session)
    Swistaczek ==> Denmark
    Doskido ==> Bavaria

To all players:
    Don't hesitate to give me opinions about the game, your ideas and your wishes if you have some.
    Last edited by ashalia; 16-01-2012 at 01:57.

Quote Originally Posted by Krijger9 View Post
    yo yo any ip's for subs?
    Oh man, we needed a sub for Burgundy. They went to war against all Europe because of.... Norway, stupid AI :/

Nice session, all I can say is: no dirty muslims in my homeland

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDungeonlandEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Leviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the EaglesRome GoldSemper Fi
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms eventEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res PublicaAncient SpaceCrusader Kings II: Legacy of RomeCrusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
    Crusader Kings II: Sunset InvasionCrusader Kings II: The RepublicCrusader Kings II: The Old GodsCrusader Kings II: Sons of AbrahamCrusader Kings II: Rajas of India
    Crusader Kings II: CharlemagneEUIV: Art of War

Will Europe fall in the hands of Ottomans?
    I think more appropriate thing is:

Will more nations attempt a Holy War on the Ottomans?
    I only have declared one holy war the entire time, and that was on Hungry to help out the Teutonic Order :P

Also next session do we want to aim to disband the HRE?

I'm sure some other AI nations will come make a suicide on you lol
    On the other side i won't help against HRE.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

First time playing Bavaria. It's definitely entertaining. Every mission is to annex a German country-- that I've seen-- which is awesome. Also with reconquest casus belli you get immediate cores when they're annexed.

I like-- for the first time-- playing with a smaller group rather than 15-20 people overcrowded in Europe who play too competitively towards one another. Thanks to The Ottoman Empire for helping me get out of that war.
    The mistake I made at which I'll look as hindsight for next week: I underestimated one little country's guarantors-- whose armies I figured wouldn't stand a chance against mine-- as they flooded my country almost immediately.
    I expect in the next few campaigns for Bavaria to be a decent country.

Burgundy. I see there's one spot open, and I suggest that-- if the player for Burgundy doesn't show next week-- my buddy become the permanent for such. If Burgundy is at the next session. I think he should be a permanent for Algiers or some other Persian/Middle eastern power.

See y'all next week.

Well Two-lights, if he can play, will have the free spot as he wasn't able to play the last session.
    I agree with you that if Tercermundista don't play with us next session, Burgundy will be free for your friend. If all are in for the next session, i'm sorry but your friend won't be able to play with us. We'll see this week end.

Doskido can you please say to your friend he can join next session? (i'll pm you if i haven't any answer tomorrow)
    He can play Burgundy or any other free country he want (but Two light have priority and will choose before him)

If none of you take Burgundy, AI will and we will have the right to go at war against it, the protection will end.

Next session Sunday the 22th 20h30 CET

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast