• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(79818)

Private
Jul 6, 2007
What I'm working on: HOI3 like graphics for DH

:excl: This is first version -> much work still remains to be done. It works properly with english for now (I hope so). Created with DH 1.02.
How to install: create copy of your DH-Full folder and copy all files into.

Download: update 21/12
mediafire.com/?116u3g41zqd4s2r

Last edited:
Awesome

When I opened this thread I was thinking this sounds awesome. When I opened the Screenshots I realised this is better then awesome. Please continue your great work. I like this mod, and I don't know if you were planing on adding Hoi3 unit icons. I think those would be awesome. If you need help in finding some stuff feel free to ask. I can try and find those for you? I also don't know did you do the tech tree, since that one seems hard to mod...

Great mod...:)...

Excellent, installing it right away.

3 suggestions:
- Can you change HOI2 into "Darkest Hour" on the loading screen and add a small bar for the loading?
- Can you change the German topbar if you know what I mean? :) At least put some sort of war ensign.
- Rename button_area into button area otherwise it is bugged.

And let me know if there is anything else you'd like to modify and get assistance for (perhaps new map colors to fit with the rest - there are other things that could be changed).

Last edited:
Excellent, installing it right away.

3 suggestions:
- Can you change HOI2 into "Darkest Hour" on the loading screen and add a small bar for the loading?
- Can you change the German topbar if you know what I mean? :) At least put some sort of war ensign.
- Rename button_area into button area otherwise it is bugged.

And let me know if there is anything else you'd like to modify and get assistance for (perhaps new map colors to fit with the rest - there are other things that could be changed).
Czjohnny, would it be possible to include this excellent propaganda picture/symbol for Germany in your next version..?
I don't have much free time now. Perhaps on wednesday.
Button area fixed.

Btw which map colors are you using on the screenshots?
my work:
mediafire.com/?8csdfs31o8pzzu2
I still have to change the country.csv file.

what is that New Dawn a mod or something?
New Dawn should be another modern day scenario. No more info for now.

Last edited:
Could I use your mod in my mod? It would be adapted for context and you'd be given the proper credits of course.
:)
OK, I have no problem with this.

dh01.jpg
dh02.jpg

Which one is better?

Last edited: