+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II “Lust” Trailer Released!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Crusader Kings II “Lust” Trailer Released!

The Seven Deadly Sins continue. Will our King survive them all?

NEW YORK – December 16, 2011 – Paradox Interactive today let slip Crusader Kings II - Seven Deadly Sins: Lust, the third of its uniquely affordable live action trailers for medieval strategy / RPG Crusader Kings II. Also, the sexiest.

Since Crusader Kings II sees players controlling not a country but a ruling dynasty, sex, just like in real life, couldn't be more important.
    Failure to raise a suitable heir could face you with a Game Over screen, while especially virile kings might find a romantic affair shattering the reputation of their entire nation.
    Which is to say nothing of bastard children! Having leaked from your loins they have a stronger claim to your throne than most, which would make them a worryingly influential enemy. Oh dear!

You'll find the new trailer Crusader Kings II: Lust here:

View the Envy trailer here:
    http://goo.gl/tma14

View the Wroth trailer here:
    http://goo.gl/avIoG

Crusader Kings II, is slated for a launch on February 7th 2012 for 39,99 USD

Read more about the game here:

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/Crusaderkings
    Web page: http://www.crusaderkings.com
    Forum: http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/Crusaderkings

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Heir to the ThroneMagickaVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

Great! Now were going to start another freak like Charles II. I hope that our offspring won't ruin our future empires.
    That would be fun! (I almost sound like a dwarf fortress fan).

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - ImmortalsEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Rome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Mount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    EUIV: Call to arms event

I love these, they always lighten my day xD
    Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong. - Murphy's law

The Dream of Dumbarton Watch the rebirth of Strathclyde in my first AAR!

Best Character Writer of the Week: 3/2/13 Fan of the week: 1/6/13

"Fear not what will be, fear what has already come to pass"

I liked this one as well!

I hope some of the people that didn't like one or both of the previous movies can appreciate them a bit more now, now that it's clear what the videos try to do.
    Last edited by Maizel; 16-12-2011 at 16:37.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

Hehe... would be nice if the AI can force such deals on you in the game, but from what the devs wrote that does not look likely.

Paradox Unofficial Poker Brat Drakken's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Maizel View Post
    I liked this one as well!

I hope some of the people that didn't like one or both of the previous movies can appreciate them a bit more now, now that it's clear what the videos try to
    There's an absurd humor, Monty-Pythonesque, feel to it that I enjoy.

Field Marshal
    Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2

Must be the British actors!

Manners Makyth Man Demi Moderator Lord Strange's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the Throne
    Europa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

The expression on his face as the first arrow shoots past him is fantastic.
    Founder of the Lord Strange School of Thought

If I'm speaking in Gold, it means I'm speaking in my capacity as a Demi-Mod.
    Any other colour, it's your choice whether to pay attention or not

Paradox Unofficial Poker Brat Drakken's Avatar
    Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

Blog Entries
    Cousin should have been uglier or stupider, though. That King has bad taste, because she was cute and seemed rather... willing.

Also, that cousin is bringing him a dowry. Sexy dowry allows a wife to look like Cromwell's wart and still be a good match.

Crusader Kings IISengokuVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight500k club

Bring out the holy hand grenade of Antioch!

I also love obvious reference to the fact that pretty much all of Europe's nobility was a big incest ridden family.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    Divine WindGettysburgHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: Warband

the more i see these, the more i wish they had made these trailors for victoria ii
    With faith and courage you can leap tall buildings, but with knowledge you'd bring a parachute.

Current AAR
    Falling Into Favor - A 1257 AD game

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    Pride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

Finally, almost 2 weeks without trailers, I was in abstinence :-D
    And as the lion
    Slaughters man
    I am the wolf
    And you're the lamb
    Hallowed Troy will fall
    Round the walls
    Faith is shattered bodies fall
    (Blind Guardian - A Night at the Opera)

Right Wing Infraction Machine Duuk's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteHeir to the Throne
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldVictoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    CK2: Holy KnightEU3 Collectors Edition500k club

I'm hoping the whole set ships with the game.
    How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. ~ Ronald Reagan

The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.' ~ Ronald Reagan

Considering he was tumbling with the earls wife and the possible outcome of that, I'm suprised he isn't even more reluctant. I guess the cousin is a bit old for that scenario though.

50 games registered

A Game of DwarvesCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    DungeonlandEast India Company CollectionDivine WindHOI3: Their Finest HourImpire
    King Arthur IILead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings CrusadeMagicka
    Majesty 2March of the EaglesNaval War: Arctic CirclePirates of Black CoveRome Gold
    SengokuSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidThe Showdown Effect
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order
    Teleglitch: Die More EditionEUIV: Call to arms event

Into Space
    I don't know if this was intended or not, but if it was, that was awesome choice of words.

These vidoes never fail to entertain me. They should be added with the game CD!
    Is there any moment in history where a country attacks another country because their allied with a country that is at war with a country that is the first countries ally?

Nationality: Ashkenazi
    Religion: Agnostic
    Ideology: Social-liberal
    Issues: Secularism, anti-militarism, Interventionism, full citizenship.
    Cash Reserves: N/A
    Revolt Risk: 50%
    Militancy: 3
    Consciousness: 10

Cities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIDeus VultDungeonland
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: WarshipsMagickaMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSengokuSword of the StarsSword of the Stars II
    StarvoidThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Mount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneWar of the RosesHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderTeleglitch: Die More Edition

I saw you sneaked the Wilhelm Scream in there.

"Sooo, she's my..... half sister?"

Genious.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast