• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If I'm not mistaken we've decided to use most possible variant, when UK doesn't break the alliance with France ;) I decided to elect pacifists to explain Russian outdated military and non-involvement in the global war :)

So aren't you going to even unofficially help the French, like supply them (something like the Spanish Civil War events) or conduct some espionage (sabotage production,etc..)

So aren't you going to even unofficially help the French, like supply them (something like the Spanish Civil War events) or conduct some espionage (sabotage production,etc..)

I am going to, so let's consider it Kornilov's intrigues against Pepelyaev's (who would be known as "the great pacifier" together with Chamberlain) orders :D

Petrograd is St. Petersburg once again since 1918 :) And probably not Slavophiles (who are just conservative panslavists) but Chernosotentsy (Black centuries, most radical groups of Russian fascists) ;)

Alsace-Lorraine or War!!!

Thanks, Falconette ^_^

I pray to God the militarists gain momentum again. Upgrade your military now and kick some Jerry ass. You know you want to.... *devilish grin*

No... Begin project "Zhar-ptica" (Firebird), construct the world's first nuclear bomb, drop it on Berlin. THEN you may return to pacifist preservation of peace... With more nukes ensuring no-one EVER tries to make war again. :>

Nuke Berlin? Nah, Berlin is too pretty to be nuked.

No... Begin project "Zhar-ptica" (Firebird), construct the world's first nuclear bomb, drop it on Berlin. THEN you may return to pacifist preservation of peace... With more nukes ensuring no-one EVER tries to make war again. :>

Dont forget that there was no Stalin- and so no industrialisation thus Russia is still a poor, emerging agrarian state without heavy industry (despite the economic boom in the 20ies.). I think the Pepelyaev cabinet has more urgent things to do than developing nuclear weapons- when most of the conventional weapons are outdated ;)

@Falconette: of course Ive meant them :D

Dont forget that there was no Stalin- and so no industrialisation thus Russia is still a poor, emerging agrarian state without heavy industry (despite the economic boom in the 20ies.).

I am pretty sure prior to ww1, Russia already had a very large industry. I even remember reading that prior to ww1 the Germans feared the Russian Industry would overshadow theirs.

I am pretty sure prior to ww1, Russia already had a very large industry. I even remember reading that prior to ww1 the Germans feared the Russian Industry would overshadow theirs.

Plus according to the screenies, his IC is pretty damn good anyway. Almost 400 usable IC with 250 something actual IC.

Plus according to the screenies, his IC is pretty damn good anyway. Almost 400 usable IC with 250 something actual IC.

its more problem of conciousness and technocracy then resources, hitler seeked nukes becasue of ideology allowed the wunderwaffe project to thrive(they could have had nuke in 1944 if not for sabotages), usa seeked nuke cause of its technocratic need for results(they had first experimental warheads in 1943), ussr seeked nuke because of emphasis on modern weaponry (and could have nukes in 1945 if the war wouldnt have happened cutting off budget)

what does Tzarist Russia have? only the feel of being left behind in the arms race, so unless someones launches their nuke first i dont think russia will ever get interested in the project. If russia would be intereste in tech and weaponry and gave resources on that, for example they would have katyushas back in 1934 and v1 in 1938, because korolyev is far superior to von brown and his team was not the only rocket science team in russia(but pretty much only one working after ww2 thx to stalin...)

Argh, Russia is far too democratic! There is so much democracy that it is even hard to breath because of it!

<Lukashenko mode off>

But still, is there any chance to kick these pesky liberals out of Duma even before those distant elections, good Sir? Even if their concept of isolationism would help to keep Russia out of big war for some time, such liberal system will soon allow foreign agents to crawl all over the motherland.

Соединенные коалиции Национальной Безопаности!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111

GREAT RUSSIA or NO RUSSIA!

спасение победы!
спасение победы!
спасение победы!
спасение победы!

Last edited:
Guys, you are scary 0.o

Autocrat Russia is best Russia!