• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Any idea why the Germans are so superior to you?

I think you should withdraw to a line running Plock-Warsaw-Radom and perhaps mount a counterattack with those 26 divisions up North.

I decided to skip usual Sunday update because of Presidential Elections in my country. And I can make some screenies for the next update specially for you :D

Any idea why the Germans are so superior to you?

I think you should withdraw to a line running Plock-Warsaw-Radom and perhaps mount a counterattack with those 26 divisions up North.

Don't know. I was intensively preparing, techs and other things are competitive...but it adds challenge ;)

I know, it looks like another delay, but I can't do anything. Please, propose some good free image hosting with multiple upload. Imageshack became awful :(

I know, it looks like another delay, but I can't do anything. Please, propose some good free image hosting with multiple upload. Imageshack became awful :(
I am having the same problem. My UK aar will likely be my last since image hosting is so messed up now. I set up a dummy email to get another 500 images. Maybe you can do that to at least finish this?

Tinypic isn't bad. I have no idea what their picture limit is (if they have one), but there is a multi-upload and it gives you the format to put the pictures on a forum.

picasa web is free and you can store up to 1gb of materiel

it will look like this:
HPIM1570.JPG

Last edited:
Tinypic is photobucket. They likely have the same limitations. I tried photobucket, I got ~40 pics uploaded, then it would no longer allow me to load any more.

Last edited:
I personally bit the bullet and paid the $2 a month for imageshack.

With google's new rules, I will never get a google account.

Try the imageshack uploader. I have been using it for my very picture heavy AAR's and it should work perfectly for your's as well.

Try the imageshack uploader. I have been using it for my very picture heavy AAR's and it should work perfectly for your's as well.
Imageshack now only allows 500 pics maximum.