+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast

Thread: The Darkest hour of the Russian Empire 2

Field Marshal

short

so i see yo uiwll now allow the encirclement of lodz and sosnowiec

and all to appease murrican juggernaut which is going to take all gains it wants

buuu

Better than Royalty (ABB) DoomBunny's Avatar
    Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest Hour
    East India Company CollectionEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMajesty 2
    Penumbra - Black PlagueVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae Victis
    Mount & Blade: WarbandPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Any idea why the Germans are so superior to you?

I think you should withdraw to a line running Plock-Warsaw-Radom and perhaps mount a counterattack with those 26 divisions up North.
    "Petrarch was right" - Petrarch||||"Petrarch is actually right" - LYNCHY||||"Petrarch was banned" - Robotic Maniac

"Tiger powder-induced eastern shenanigans" - Finnish Lord||||"I really enjoyed the Gulag" - Blade!||||"So sexy" - Franconian on violent insanity||||"The soft-pr0n ... I like it for the atmosphere it creates and the sheer spectacle of the thing" - Tufto||||"Swans are as dangerous as wolves. Got it." - Some fat racist German bloke in cheekless leiderhosen panties||||"I pooped myself. And then I did it again." - Yakman||||"Glory to the Confederate clan!" - Robotic Maniac

"I have hot cousins"||||"I once jokingly *CENSORED FOR FORUM* all my friends in the PE changing room"||||"I would lick GAZPROM drilled oil off of his shiny nipples" - Shynka, on incest, sport, and Vladimir Putin

<Doom> Sent Shynka some pics of my ass.||||<mathrim-afk> Looks great

Five days until the next update?! I don't think I can last that long. And what happened to the battle pictures from the other WWII games?
    "Hmm... a Tsar, raised by the will of the people? Sounds legit." -- KotoR45

Need ministers for a mod project or just because?

I decided to skip usual Sunday update because of Presidential Elections in my country. And I can make some screenies for the next update specially for you
    Contributor of KR and DH teams
    Also somewhat developer of Turning Point

Score!

Quote Originally Posted by DoomBunny View Post
    Any idea why the Germans are so superior to you?

I think you should withdraw to a line running Plock-Warsaw-Radom and perhaps mount a counterattack with those 26 divisions up North.
    Don't know. I was intensively preparing, techs and other things are competitive...but it adds challenge

El Presidente of Tropico & etc Ivir Baggins's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourEU3 CompleteHeir to the ThroneMagicka
    500k club

Pull back to the Vistula and hold there, whilst launching an offensive in Bessarabia.
    "Moab is my washpot, and over Edom shall I cast out my shoe." - Psalm 108:9

I have a YouTube channel!

I know, it looks like another delay, but I can't do anything. Please, propose some good free image hosting with multiple upload. Imageshack became awful

Quote Originally Posted by Falconette View Post
    I know, it looks like another delay, but I can't do anything. Please, propose some good free image hosting with multiple upload. Imageshack became awful
    I am having the same problem. My UK aar will likely be my last since image hosting is so messed up now. I set up a dummy email to get another 500 images. Maybe you can do that to at least finish this?
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Bloody, Bloody Sunday WWCLIII

I like Photobucket. Plus, it doesn't change your filenames.
    The Great Kiwi Roadtrip - world domination with New Zealand!

Quote Originally Posted by Falconette View Post
    Tinypic isn't bad. I have no idea what their picture limit is (if they have one), but there is a multi-upload and it gives you the format to put the pictures on a forum.

Field Marshal

picasa web is free and you can store up to 1gb of materiel

it will look like this:
    Last edited by Deus Eversor; 07-03-2012 at 22:37.

Tinypic is photobucket. They likely have the same limitations. I tried photobucket, I got ~40 pics uploaded, then it would no longer allow me to load any more.
    "If you love wealth greater than liberty, the tranquility of servitude greater than the animating contest for freedom, go home from us in peace. We seek not your counsel, nor your arms. Crouch down and lick the hand that feeds you; may your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen."

Quote Originally Posted by Deus Eversor View Post
    picasa web is free and you can store up to 1gb of materiel

anyway it has no forum code (aka wont show pics here)

it will look like this:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-w...0/HPIM1570.JPG

:/
    So, that is easy enough to fix. 1gb isn't much though. Do you have to register?
    Last edited by son of liberty; 07-03-2012 at 21:21.

People's Commissar of the Navy Demi Moderator Avindian's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLeviathan: Warships
    March of the EaglesVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of Nations
    EUIV: Conquest of Paradise

I personally bit the bullet and paid the $2 a month for imageshack.
    AARland Awards TsAAR -- Q2 ACAs here! Be sure to check out the winners! Crusader Kings II|Europa Universalis IV|Victoria II|Hearts of Iron 3|Darkest Hour

Consecrated blood waters my fields: a Hvitserk megacampaign -- Brand new!
    Sonderweg oder Anderweg? -- Part 3 of the Hohenzollerns Megacampaign -- Interactive and looking for players
    Tukhachevsky's Army and the Politburo -- an Interactive Soviet TFH AAR -- Updates|Administration -- Nearing its thrilling conclusion!
    Like what you see? Check out my Inkwell for awards and completed AARs!

If I use this color, I am speaking as a Demi-Mod. If you have any questions, please PM me directly. Forum Rules|Interactive AARs|AARland Rules #1|AARland Rules #2

Field Marshal

Quote Originally Posted by son of liberty View Post
    So, that is easy enough to fix. 1gb isn't much though. Do you have to register?
    wow seems it is! well yes register, but if you have gmail account should be really fast registration, anyway its free, if you want more, you can upgrade to 20gb for 5$ a year

With google's new rules, I will never get a google account.

Field Marshal

well then register to picassa alone

Darkest HourHearts of Iron III

Try the imageshack uploader. I have been using it for my very picture heavy AAR's and it should work perfectly for your's as well.
    In Defense of Freedom, A US Kaiserreich AAR Complete. Awarded Weekly AAR showcase, March 15th, 2010
    Rebirth of the Japanese Empire, A Japan MDS 1.6 AAR Complete, Awarded Weekly AAR showcase, February 5th, 2012
    The Return of The King: A Canadian KaiserReich DH AAR Complete, Awarded Darkest HeAARt Award, April 2014
    The Dual Monarchy at War A 1914 Austria-Hungary DH AAR Complete, Awarded Weekly AAR showcase, March 9th, 2014
    Awarded WritAAR of the week: February 14th, 2010

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiser_Mobius View Post
    Try the imageshack uploader. I have been using it for my very picture heavy AAR's and it should work perfectly for your's as well.
    Imageshack now only allows 500 pics maximum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 18 33 41 42 43 44 45 ... LastLast