Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Multiplayer

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

When I tried the demo, the Persian government didn't even have control of their Eastern markets (Not to mention that Isfahan and Tabriz, both large cities and former capitals, are not CP's). On top of that, they can't even buy and sell in the Indian Ocean market, which I'm sure they had at least enough merchants to navigate they're own backyard.

Difficult indeed.
    Last edited by Comrade Chaos; 17-03-2012 at 01:06.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSemper FiSengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of Prussia
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

The Persian trade area has a game design error as it is landlocked between regions that are NOT capital regions. This essentially means you will have to play extensively the diplomacy card to convince either the Ottomans or the Russians to help you with the trade of goods. We are modding Persia right now so you will have some initial capabilities and make your own choices afterwards. National decrees and laws to fix internal problems will follow.
    My AARs
    -------->>> The House of Zähringen <<<--------
    -------->>> Bismarck's Spirit <<<--------

Crusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneMarch of the Eagles
    Rome GoldSemper FiSword of the StarsSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold War
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Kensai7 View Post
    The Persian trade area has a game design error as it is landlocked between regions that are NOT capital regions. This essentially means you will have to play extensively the diplomacy card to convince either the Ottomans or the Russians to help you with the trade of goods. We are modding Persia right now so you will have some initial capabilities and make your own choices afterwards. National decrees and laws to fix internal problems will follow.
    I didn't expect this game to be moddable in the middle of a campaign! Very good.

Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessPride of NationsRise of Prussia

We are searching for a serious and committed player to play the premium nation of Pride of Nations: Great Britain! Year is 1861 in our multiplayer, the United Kingdom has just come out of a big (offensive) war without achieving much, but won many of the first decade's missions in the process. There is huge potential for the diligent player.
    My AARs

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

meh, i would do it, i just dont like the thought of one turn a day. i like to see action and progress, sorry

Europa Universalis 3Hearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeVictoria 2Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by glennbob View Post
    meh, i would do it, i just dont like the thought of one turn a day. i like to see action and progress, sorry
    You will get plenty of action with all the emails and messages going back and forth between you and the other players. I agree with the slow pace, I am always waiting anxiously for the next turn to be posted, but that is a trade-off one has to make to be in a multiplayer game. The interactions with different human players is what makes the game exciting and adds a bit of realism to the game. Far better than playing against the computer, even if you can do multiple turns a day.

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    Pride of NationsEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

I'm not familiar at all with the way an MP game works on PoN. Is the game strictly historical, or can we make our own out of game treaties and such?

Personally, I LOVE the slow pace. It makes me crave for more and take care of every little detail in my backward Japan. OK, some times I wish it was the 1880s or something, but the one-turn-per-day is not so bad after all, we have plenty of time to discuss our alternate timeline history and fix minor nuisances of the engine.

That said, glennbob, I don't think our MP is your thing... but it would be a great opportunity for you to understand the merits of historical limits while still having fun. Personally, I was sold when I first saw bjfagan's press releases!
    My AARs

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3