+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 ... LastLast

Thread: "Cabal is for Winners" — Sundays, 19:30 CET

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne

Quote Originally Posted by Nehas View Post
    Hell yeah, Burgundian Europe here I come. (anyone wants to be friends?)
    Expect to be DOWed on day 1 and horribly, horribly killed.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Expect to be DOWed on day 1 and horribly, horribly killed.
    Portugal is going to DOW me on day 1 and kill? Please France and Castile defend me ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Nehas View Post
    Portugal is going to DOW me on day 1 and kill? Please France and Castile defend me ;(
    I mean that France and later Holland will dogpile you, even Austria may partecipate to prevent a competitor for the HRE crown.

Europa Universalis: Chronicles

I mean that France and later Holland will dogpile you, even Austria may partecipate to prevent a competitor for the HRE crown.
    Yes Burgundy is entirely unable to negotiate with the countries around him, he must be absorbed in his full size by France, that's how EU3 works.
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

Quote Originally Posted by jpvg View Post
    Yes Burgundy is entirely unable to negotiate with the countries around him, he must be absorbed in his full size by France, that's how EU3 works.
    It depends on the French player, but i saw two cases of Burgundy and France, and in both Burgundy was dead.

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

Typically when there's a holland, burgundy, and france, only two survive the game. And for the record, with sid in england its a toss up as to if nehas or manchester (or boris) will survive. I look forward to this grudge match.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

Crusader Kings IIDivine WindVictoria 2Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

nehas can become the super-netherlands if he sells me lower burgundy. gotta try to remember this 2 months from now though
    If you don't have anything good to say, say it on the Internet.

Mmmm after playing Hungary last time I don't think it is playable really in a full game like this, if it's the only thing I'll play it but I'm pretty sure it will be completely annexed in the first round by poland,austria, and ottman empire. I know austria will take the only 2 provinces that matter in the country at the very least.

I know I didn't put anything but thats because I don't really care I could even play a one province country, which most are better than eastern tech 1 tax base wool provinces in hungary. I'll switch to aragon if I can.

The Smiling Knight Boris ze Spider's Avatar
    Achtung PanzerCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneRome Gold
    Semper FiSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Quote Originally Posted by Manchester.bw View Post
    nehas can become the super-netherlands if he sells me lower burgundy. gotta try to remember this 2 months from now though
    I would prefer not

200k clubHoI AnthologyArsenal of DemocracyCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneLegio
    Majesty 2Victoria: RevolutionsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordV2 BetaCK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Manchester.bw View Post
    Then he needs to PU Bavaria.

Quote Originally Posted by Syber_sid View Post
    Then he needs to PU Bavaria.
    going to get extremely drunk every time we play this campaign

It depends on the French player, but i saw two cases of Burgundy and France, and in both Burgundy was dead.
    The late sunday campaign just recently saw a Burgundy win over a France and then became a France afterwards in a somewhat fair 1v1 wars from what I heard, besides that it is quite possible to make deals with the surrounding nations on how to partition France for instance. I say it is 100% a matter of diplomacy and you have been witness to better french diplomacy.

From my own point of view there is a multitude of deals you can setup as Burgundy that puts you as the leading french dominion.
    Former Games : Revenge of The Habsburgs, Primus Inter Pares II+III, Ex Castris Virtute II, Testing Grounds, Nemesis, Sound of Drums, In Absentia, Fruit I+II, End of Days, Imperium Malleus, Novus Aevum, Vespere Jovis, Pecunia Infinita, Cabal is for Winners, Vacca Polska & Victis Honor.

If nobody objects, I'm going to be cooping jpvg. :]
    Looking at the map is a very usefull skill toi have.
    Brunei in "Imperium Malleus"
    Palantine in "Vespere Jovis"

D I P B [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] R [/COLOR] [COLOR="rgb(255, 0, 255)"] O [/COLOR]
    M [COLOR="rgb(221, 160, 221)"] A [/COLOR] C [COLOR="rgb(0, 255, 255)"] Y [/COLOR]

Machivelli let me be swizz ?
    instead of denmark
    Narnia.
    one day i will step out of the closet again

Quote Originally Posted by A_Redditor View Post
    If nobody objects, I'm going to be cooping jpvg. :]
    Atleast I don't object

hey you whores want to do an adventure map on moinecraft

Master of Cabalic Ceremonies Mach1av3ll1's Avatar
    Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the Motherland
    Hearts of Iron IIIMagickaSemper FiMount & Blade: Warband500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

kay krijgs. denmark is free then.
    King of the Netherlands & Most Magnificent GM of Ex Castris Virtute, Tuesdays 1815 GMT (First DW Game past 1800)
    House of Normandie & Most Magnanimous GM of CK2 for Cabal Winners, Sundays 1400 CET (First CK2 game that counts!)
    King of Italy & Most Militaristic GM of Cabal is for Winners, Sundays 1930 CET (Yes, that photo is of me.)

"Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?" - Manchester

Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided

Beneath the oldest city of the Netherlands
    Quote Originally Posted by jpvg View Post
    The late sunday campaign just recently saw a Burgundy win over a France and then became a France afterwards in a somewhat fair 1v1 wars from what I heard
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha -

no.

Austria, Castille and Burgundy teamed up and attacked France together, even at a point where France had less troops then Burgundy. I was subbing France at that time and was able to hold back Burgundy's troops but Castille and Austria were simply too many. Could also have replaced Austria with Burgundy.. I don't quite remember since I havent played Eu3 for a while now. Either how, it was wazzul against impossible odds, and in the end he just surrendered half of France to Burgundy.

Edit: Herp

I changed my mind since there are still some things I haven't done yet.

My sign up list:

Naples (Has an interesting SP game earlier with Naples while avoiding forming Italy)
    Savoy (Someone needs to form Sardinia Piedmont at some point)
    Papal States (I can never be completely annexed amirite?)
    If all else fails: Albania (balls of steel)
    Last edited by MonMarty; 16-12-2011 at 11:16.
    Completed games:
    1. Bi Weekly Game I as Portugal (first IN MP game ever to finish)
    2. Bi Weekly Game II as Netherlands (second IN MP game ever to finish)

Ok seriously, who reads these things anyway, I have played more games then your grandmother is old in years.

"Do not inflict every thinkable evil on your enemies, for they may be your allies at a later time."

martijn-v-d(AT)hotmail.com

In the campaign where Dhostar played Burgundy and Wazzul played France, Austria never fought against Wazzul, I don't think Castille did either, though I am not certain about Castille.

Though Wazzul lost an offensive war versus Burgundy rather earlier, resulting in Burgundy ending up with the advantage, after several wars France simply gave up and died.

Since all my first picks were taken:

1 - Genoa
    2 - Sicily
    3 - Algeria
    4 - Tachibana (If Europe is too clustered, and someone else wants to play in Japan/Asia)
    5 - Minamoto (If Europe is too clustered, and someone else wants to play in Japan/Asia)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 29 ... LastLast