Cabal is for Winners
1930-2330 CET, Starting January 22nd, 2012
And Manchester said unto the people, "Do you have any young lustful daughters I can marry?", and the people did cry "Nay!"
AI Aggressiveness: Low
Lucky Nations: Off
Spread of Sea Provinces: 50 Years
Spread of Land Provinces: 100 Years
1. Players that fail to show will have their countries protected for the duration of one session. Any damage caused by AI player countries will be subject to edits.
2. It is a player’s duty to find a sub to fill in for his absence; the GM holds no responsibility to this.
3. Disrespectful treatment of other players is forbidden. Any disputes about in game situations are to resolved by the GM. Continual harassment of a player will lead to removal from the game.
4. Wrecking your own nation just because you lost is forbidden. You may not release every possible vassal or refuse to peace and go to ridiculous lengths to annoy your enemy .etc
5. No sale of provinces to nations who can't see said provinces and can't see the sellers capital.
6. Bargains between players will NOT be enforced. If a player does not hold his side of a bargain he made, the sanction is to have other players know it and act in consequence.
7. Going to war with another player just for the lulz is not allowed. The nature of enforcing this rule is subjective.
8. A form of communication that runs outside of EU3 is required. This could be MSN, Skype or our mumble server. Being able to quickly communicate outside of the game is vital.
9. Anyone incurring the GM's wrath will be set upon by a pack of
velociraptors pastel coloured poniesanything but ponies.
10. If you have a fixie with more than one gear, you're removed from the game.
1. The max number of European (Asian for Asian Players, North African Provinces qualify as European) Provinces allowed to be taken by an alliance prior to 1600 is the number of European provinces the player owns divided by 3, rounded down, with a minimum of two. (6 or Less, 2 provinces demanded, 9 is 3, 12 is 4, 15 is 5, etc.) There is no limits, just simply be reasonable, after
2. The max number of Non-European Provinces allowed to be taken is 2/3 the number of non-european provinces the player has, rounded down at a base value of 4. This rule goes away after 1600, again just be reasonable.
3. No annexation unless the player has only one province left. In the event that a player is annexed, he may rejoin during the next session as a new country (the choice will be at the GM’s discrection).
4. No demanding provinces which do not connect directly to either a border of your nation, one of your vassals, or a coastline. Exceptions will of course be made, basically dont grab douchey provinces, demand provinces that would make logical sense if this was real.
Examples and Explanation of Rule 4:
This is to prevent a player from demanding obnoxious provinces to be annoying. I.E. A player defeating france and then demanding all the provinces directly around Ile-De France. A Mamuluk player may, for example, demand Eastern Turkey from the Ottomans, including inland provinces, as he is also demanding provinces that connect to his border. Same idea for Venice demanding a chunk of Greece, as it connects to a coastline.
5. The seizing and burning of colonies is both allowed and encouraged
6. A Surrender is definite and final - Upon surrender being invoked the victor(s) will immediately forward their demand(s) and cease persuing the armies of the defeated player. In exchange a defeated player will comply with the demands of the victor(s) and abstain from further fighting, they may not rejoin the war in question until the 5 year truce period has expired.
1. Players may not sell manufacturies or missionaries.
2. Players may not force other players to give up provinces, cores, release vassals or nations .etc through an AI warleader.
3. Alliance whoring - This rule is subjective, perma alliances will cause raeg.
Also do the whole pick 5 countries thing. yeah.
Mach, as always your magnificently lazy but well-intentioned GM.
Oh and PS: Use Cabal Mumble and MSN Group. You dont know it? AKS SOMEONE, I AINTCHO SLAVE
STARTING JANUARY 22ND YO