+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-order Crusader Kings II live!

Tsar of Australiarr HMAS-Nameless's Avatar
    HoI AnthologyCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEU3 Complete
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIIron CrossEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Does anyone know where I can or will be able to pre-order the boxed edition in Australia and actually recieve it on the 7th February? :P
    AARS

GOTT MIT UNS! Rise of the Black Eagle! [DEAD] (Prussia: Victoria 2)

MODS

SEXIICOLOURS 1.3! for Victoria II. Want a better more historic country colour scheme? Sick of Prussia being yellow? isn't Prussian Blue much better:P

Slacker Extraordinaire Zzzzz...'s Avatar
    67 games registered

If the place is comfy to sleep in, yes, you can find me there!
    Pre-ordered! Deus Vult!
    The list of all my AARs: INKWELL

Current AAR: Golden Sun - A KR Kurdistan AAR - Darkest Hour
    The Policies of Grandeur - Coming Soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    In a mail from Fredrik II, the CEO and main owner of the company to some people internally this morning.

"me and Johan discussed how to create a non-Steam CK2 GM. There will be one and we are doing our best to deliver on time."

So yes, there will be a non-steam GM, and gamersgate will sell that one, and it will be released at the same time as the steam version is.
    That works with me +40$.

200k clubCities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus Vult
    East India Company CollectionDivine WindFor The GloryHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In Nomine
    Lead and GoldThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMarch of the EaglesEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSword of the StarsVictoria 2Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: Warband
    Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k club
    EUIV: Call to arms eventEuropa Universalis IVWar of the Vikings

Quote Originally Posted by HMAS-Nameless View Post
    Does anyone know where I can or will be able to pre-order the boxed edition in Australia and actually recieve it on the 7th February? :P
    I am wondering the same, but for Europe. I dont like digital copies, because you own and do not own the game at the same time.

I am sorry if that question has been asked before but i didnt see it anywhere.
    "If a man does not strike first, he will be the first struck" - Athenogoras of Syracuse
    "Force is the most effective and efficient means to do something and the virtuous prince will employ its leverage." - Machiavelli
    "Men should either be treated generously or destroyed, because they take revenge for slight injures - for heavy ones they cannot" - Machiavelli
    "It is best to be both feared and loved, however, if one cannot be both it is better to be feared than loved." - Machiavelli
    "A prince must be a lion, but he must also know how to play the fox." - Machiavelli
    "I'm the lord of lords, not the server of servants." - Joćo II of Portugal

So yes, there will be a non-steam GM, and gamersgate will sell that one, and it will be released at the same time as the steam version is.
    That's great! I had otherwise decided not to purchase it but I've really been looking forward to this.
    Europa Universalis 3 Player
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Alerias View Post
    "Quote Originally Posted by Johan View Post
    In a mail from Fredrik II, the CEO and main owner of the company to some people internally this morning.

"me and Johan discussed how to create a non-Steam CK2 GM. There will be one and we are doing our best to deliver on time."

So yes, there will be a non-steam GM, and gamersgate will sell that one, and it will be released at the same time as the steam version is."

That works with me +40$.
    so that quote sounds like the two versions are separate, so if you pre-order, do you get to choose what to download? or do you have to choose which one to buy when you pre-order?
    Just alittle lost and confused here

And which one is the disc one?
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

Will wait for the Steam preorder. Easier for me to have most of my games in the same place. But I'll preorder it as soon as it is available.

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by Orinsul View Post
    so that quote sounds like the two versions are separate, so if you pre-order, do you get to choose what to download? or do you have to choose which one to buy when you pre-order?
    Just alittle lost and confused here

And which one is the disc one?
    Seems pretty clear to me "So yes, there will be a non-steam GM, and gamersgate will sell that one, and it will be released at the same time as the steam version is."" GG sells only the non-steam version.

Box is steam.
    Relentless madman.

Reichsmarschall Paradox Dev Team Darkrenown's Avatar
    200k clubHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonDeus VultEast India CompanyEuropa Universalis 3
    Europa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLost Empire - Immortals
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper FiSengokuShip Simulator Extremes
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae Victis

Quote Originally Posted by nyah View Post
    I remember Johan saying that people who bought on day 1 would get bonus stuff also, so why not people who register their box versions on day 1? £17.95 seems very reasonable. Plus the hut are saying RRP is £24.99, so why is GG selling at £5 over the RRP?
    I'm pretty sure that anyone who registers within the first day/week/whatever gets access to the Paradox pre-order bonus stuff, regardless of where you got the game. Some online portals may have their own pre-oder bonus in addition though.

Also pretty sure thehut is just making up that RRP.
    Relentless madman.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

in the specifications bit there it says it supports a three button mouse? whats all that about?
    is the thrid button that weird wheely thing in the middle for the zooming of the in and out? or like a third actual button? like what does it do?

This all looks great, ill be sure to fill the card out once ive got the money ready and digital and everything!
    32 players? do the other paradox games let you have 32 players at once? sounds a tad on the chaotic side of things, can you pause in multiplayer? if you can i cant imagine much getting done if theres 32 other people involved. and what happens if one has to leave? do you play without him or have to wait till he gets back, sounds a logistics nightmare if you ask me. But you know, mysteries where the interest is after all and 32 is quite a fascinating concept there.
    Nationality: New Zealander
    Religion: Roman Catholic
    Ideology: Distributist
    Issues: Moralism/Full Citizenship
    How did some slip of a girlyboy from communist East Berlin become the internationally ignored song stylist barely standing before you?

Don't Press the O
    "There's nothing sicker in society
    Than a lack of liquor and sobriety!"

32 players? do the other paradox games let you have 32 players at once? sounds a tad on the chaotic side of things, can you pause in multiplayer? if you can i cant imagine much getting done if theres 32 other people involved. and what happens if one has to leave? do you play without him or have to wait till he gets back, sounds a logistics nightmare if you ask me. But you know, mysteries where the interest is after all and 32 is quite a fascinating concept there.
    So far almost all P'dox games have, albeit sometimes difficult to set up, solid multiplayer. Since ck2 is a continuous grand strategy game, you cannot "finish" one game in one go. Thus you save and load like in singleplayer. Most people organize groups amongst themselves which typically consist of 2 to 8 players to keep playing one game for a couple of sessions. This eases general organisation, timing, pausing, restarting alot.

In the end it depends on the rules of the group how things are set up basically.

200k clubCrusader Kings IIFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest Hour
    Semper FiSword of the StarsVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of Darkness
    V2 BetaV2 AHD Beta500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Blog Entries

Huzzah!
    I'm a 19th century man inflicting himself upon a 21st century world.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Unbelievers always want other people to act like Christians." - Ender's Shadow by Orson Scott Card
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Perfected by the sixteen men of Tain.
    Phishing link to HOI4 site removed.

Crusader Kings II

Really don't understand why some people have such a problem with Steam. Its really the most convenient thing to happen to pc gaming recently. Don't want to start anything but why deny yourself the convenience of having all your games in one place?

Steam is just a front company for Skynet. John Connor told them so.

For the MotherlandVictoria II: Heart of DarknessHearts of Iron: The Card GameCK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors Edition
    EU3 Collectors EditionEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

We won't start the good/bad Steam discussion in this thread. You have other places for that.
    When I use this color, I have my moderator hat on. Forum User Agreement and Rules

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus VultDivine WindHearts of Iron III
    Heir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria 2CK2: Holy Knight
    EU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV

Ah, the difficulty. I love GG. I also love having my games arrive in a box. Whichever I choose, I'll be ordering it way before Feb 7th
    What? Have the Swiss and French made sudden peace with each other at a mountain-pass rendezvous, then forged a clandestine alliance with Spain, thus leaving us without friends in Europe, unless by chance we make an immediate pact with Hungary?

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The Glory
    Heir to the ThroneThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty II CollectionPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSengokuSword of the StarsVictoria 2
    Victoria II: A House DividedRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    CK2: Holy KnightKnights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

in the specifications bit there it says it supports a three button mouse? whats all that about?
    is the thrid button that weird wheely thing in the middle for the zooming of the in and out? or like a third actual button? like what does it do?
    Everybody nowadays have three button mouse as the middle button is the wheel. It can be used as a like a normal button.

Crusader Kings II

Quote Originally Posted by Wezqu View Post
    Everybody nowadays have three button mouse as the middle button is the wheel. It can be used as a like a normal button.
    3 button mouse is pretty much a requirement if you're somewhat of a gaming enthusiast I actually remember how much difference it made in playing Half Life 2 with and without a wheeled mouse.

Achtung PanzerCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the Americas
    Deus VultEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    For the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHOI3: Their Finest HourEuropa Universalis III: In NomineLead and Gold
    LegioThe Kings CrusadeMagickaMajesty 2March of the Eagles
    EU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CircleVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeSemper Fi
    SengokuSupreme Ruler 2020 GoldSupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and SwordWar of the Roses
    Pride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Darkrenown View Post
    I'm pretty sure that anyone who registers within the first day/week/whatever gets access to the Paradox pre-order bonus stuff, regardless of where you got the game. Some online portals may have their own pre-oder bonus in addition though.

Also pretty sure thehut is just making up that RRP.
    Well that's good and should save me some money. Very tight on cash at the moment especially with a new baby due yesterday. Seems odd that thehut should make up a lower RRP, because if they compared their price with the GG price they could advertise it as a higher percentage discount?

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus Vult
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the Throne
    MagickaRome GoldSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2
    Mount & Blade: Warband

I just hope that the game is available on Steam before release day. Sengoku was an odd tale for steam.
    "Gentlemen, if this man [Frederick the Great] were still alive I would not be here,"
    -Napoleon Bonaparte, after defeating Prussia.

NINJA

Sometimes I think about living in different periods of history, and then I realize that there would be no Central Heating, and I stop thinking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast