• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

dannie

Paradox Publishing
10 Badges
Nov 9, 2010
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • 500k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Europa Universalis: Rome Collectors Edition
The Reformation and Enlightenment Spritepacks are now also available on Steam here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/25812/?snr=1_4_4__103 and here: http://store.steampowered.com/app/25811/

View attachment 42590
Reformation Sprite Pack
This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the Western countries in the Reformation era of 1530 to 1625.
There are uniforms for: Dutch, Netherlanders, French, Spanish, British, Portuguese, English, Danish, Prussian, Scottish, Swedish, Austrian, Venetian, Scandinavian nations.

There are also generic German and generic western uniforms Sixteen historically authentic modeled units for the “Age of Reformation” with new animations for a more realistic and enhanced game atmosphere. Units are equipped with rapiers, daggers and comb morions. The Scottish, German and the generic western units are embellished for this period too.

View attachment 42591
Enlightenment Sprite Pack
This spritepack includes 16 new sprites for the Western countries in the Enlightenment era of 1700 to 1795.
There are uniforms for: Dutch, Spanish, French, British, Portuguese, Danish, Prussian, Scottish, Austrian, Swedish, American, Scandinavian, Venetian, Revolutionary French, English and Generic Western.

Sixteen historically authentic modeled units for the “Age of Enlightenment” with new animations, for a more realistic and beautiful game atmosphere. Units are equipped with muskets, sabres, tricorn and wig. The generic western units are embellished for this period, too.

This is freakin sweet. Just purchased, $4 is totally worth it IMO.

I don't think I'll ever get sick of this game. Just way too immersive.

"Hey draeger, shouldn't you be working on your AAR?"

PSSHHHHH

Thanks for posting this, I wouldn't had known if I didn't seen your post. This had sealed the deal for a great b-day today :D

P.S. Now my next b-day wish is for EA to lower their Sims 3 staff packs to $1.99 too :D