+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Paradox Holiday Count Down is live!

61 games registered

Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDiplomacyEast India Company
    East India Company CollectionElven Legacy CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindFor the MotherlandGalactic AssaultGettysburgHearts of Iron III
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineIron CrossKing Arthur II
    Lead and GoldLegioThe Kings CrusadeLost Empire - ImmortalsMagicka
    Majesty 2Majesty II CollectionEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionNaval War: Arctic CirclePenumbra - Black Plague
    Pirates of Black CoveVictoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper Fi
    SengokuShip Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsSword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler 2020 Gold
    Supreme Ruler: Cold WarStarvoidSupreme Ruler 2020Victoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Rome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

The Paradox Holiday Count Down is live!

Name:  homepage.jpg
Views: 488
Size:  220.8 KB

The Paradox Holiday Calendar is live. Each day throughout December 25th, Paradox will reveal something new. It can be a good deal or a teaser or a video dev diary or.. WAIT!! You’ll have to check back to find out for yourself!

Go here to reveal the content for December 1st:
    Holiday Countdown
    Last edited by Kallocain; 01-12-2011 at 10:31.

This is a fun concept.

Naturally, one immediately wonders what has to be behind the big central 25.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IVEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of Paradise

i cant click the link -_-
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Same problem for me

200k clubHoI AnthologyCities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDeus Vult
    DiplomacyEast India Company CollectionEuropa Universalis 3Divine WindFor The Glory
    Hearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's AmbitionVictoria: Revolutions
    Europa Universalis: RomeSword of the StarsRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandV2 Beta
    CK2: Holy KnightEU Rome Collectors EditionEU3 Collectors Edition500k clubEUIV: Call to arms event

Really strange. You haven't tried copying the url?

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/HolidayCountdown

Edit:

Dannie's link looks like this, that might be the problem:
    Code:
    [URL="http://www.paradoxplaza.com/HolidayCountdown"]http://www.paradoxplaza.com/HolidayCountdown[/ URL]

One Word That Describes Me: Paraddictive
    Europa Universalis I, II, III, NA, IN, HttT, DW and EU:Rome, Vae Victis Hearts of Iron I, II, III, DD and Anthology
    Victoria + Revolutions Diplomacy Crusader Kings I, II + Deus Vult Crown of the North and Two Thrones

584 - Ett medeltida rollspel
    Spela det pć det Skandinaviska subforumet

Ta och titta in en stund Forum Skandinaviska och ta del av
    mp-spel, rollspel, diverse modifikationer och underbara AAR:s.

Hearts of Iron III500k club

Quote Originally Posted by s1234567890m View Post
    i cant click the link -_-
    Same here.

You have to copy/paste it to new broser window.

Crusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasDeus VultEU3 CompleteDivine Wind
    Hearts of Iron IIIHearts of Iron III CollectionHeir to the ThroneKing Arthur IILost Empire - Immortals
    MagickaNaval War: Arctic CircleSemper FiSengokuSword of the Stars
    Sword of the Stars IISupreme Ruler: Cold WarVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedWarlock: Master of the Arcane
    V2 AHD BetaHearts of Iron: The Card GamePride of NationsCK2: Holy Knight500k club

Quote Originally Posted by Wetew View Post
    Really strange. You haven't tried copying the url?

http://www.paradoxplaza.com/HolidayCountdown
    that works
    Ignored: Nuril, videonfan, Pandi

Producer Paradox Dev Team Kallocain's Avatar

Link fixed, consider it my holiday present to you.

25th? The Crusader Kings 2 preorder?

Cool idea!

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IICommander: Conquest of the AmericasEast India Company CollectionFor the Motherland
    MagickaMajesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesRome GoldVictoria 2
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Very funky idea, nice work Paradoxians .
    Oils strike now!

Quote Originally Posted by karwos7 View Post
    25th? The Crusader Kings 2 preorder?
    Was hoping for something like The Crusader Kings 2 demo, but might be to early for that on the 25st.

Myself
    Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesHearts of Iron IIIEuropa Universalis: Rome

I wish a new EUIII beta patch was there but that's not very likely. My bet on 25th would be a new game or expansion pack being announced.
    Sit now there, and look out upon the lands where evil and despair shall come to those whom thou allied. Thou hast dared to mock me, and to question the power of France, master of the fates of Europe. Therefore with my explorers thou shalt see, and with my spies thou shalt hear; and never shall thou be released from vassalage until all is fulfilled unto its bitter end.

200k clubHoI AnthologyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IISengoku
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandCK2: Holy Knight
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Is it possible to post the news in here too? Paradoxplaza main site is blocked at my work.

What are we suppose to do with today's (easy cause I'm french ) questions ? Is there something to win ?

Yay, forums up again!

The content of today's (just some text and a painting of Napoleon and Wife on the crowning)

What happened at Notre Dame de Paris on 2nd December 1804?
    What happened on the first anniversary date of that event?
    What did another Bonaparte do on that famous day 47 and 48 years later?

I have no idea what to make of this.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteHearts of Iron IIIMarch of the EaglesRome Gold
    Victoria 2Mount & Blade: With Fire and SwordPride of Nations500k club

Blog Entries
    what's today's offer?
    it comes up with some questions about Napoleon only which doesn;t help because I am behind finding a good offer on Napoleon's Campaign and this make me nervous!
    Dicen que en Portugal aun hay muchos comunistas
    pero lo que yo queria saber es donde hay seńoritas

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Well I've given my answers in a separate thread, so why not give them here too?

Quote Originally Posted by Kluska View Post
    Well, I don't know whether to answer or not but sure, why not?

Question #1: On the second of December, 1804 at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris, Napoleon Bonaparte crowns himself Emperor of the French.

Question #2: On the second of December, 1805, French troops under Napoleon Bonaparte defeat a joint Russo-Austrian force in the Battle of Austerlitz.

Question #3: Then-French President Louis-Napoléon Bonaparte overthrows the Second Republic in 1851, he then crowns himself the Emperor of the French, adopting the title Napoleon III.

Do I get a prize?

Arsenal of DemocracyHearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCities in MotionCities in Motion 2Crusader Kings II
    Commander: Conquest of the AmericasDarkest HourDeus VultDungeonlandEast India Company Collection
    EU3 CompleteDivine WindFor The GloryFor the MotherlandHearts of Iron III
    HOI3: Their Finest HourHeir to the ThroneLead and GoldLeviathan: WarshipsThe Kings Crusade
    MagickaMajesty 2Majesty II CollectionMarch of the EaglesPenumbra - Black Plague
    Victoria: RevolutionsEuropa Universalis: RomeRome GoldSemper FiSengoku
    Ship Simulator ExtremesSword of the StarsThe Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisMount & Blade: WarbandWarlock: Master of the ArcaneMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    War of the RosesPride of NationsRise of PrussiaCK2: Holy Knight500k club
    Europa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

Well he made his coup the 2 December 1851 but he only became emperor the 2 December 1852

that's why i guess they said 47 and 48 years later
    advienne que pourra

Tanto nomini nullum par elogium Nicolaus Machiavelli

My english is bad? nah I'm French and its a duty to make mistake in English ^^

+ Reply to Thread