• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

In 1455, a strange event occurred. In Southeastern Europe, a new nation appeared: Styria.

EU3_141.jpg

According to the author’s other-dimension contacts, this nation is very rare.

How did this nation appear in our fair dimension? Vagabond Press’s history expert, Wilhelm T. Winklebottom, says extra-terrestrial life forms are not completely out of the question….

WillhemTWinklebottom.jpg

“I’m not saying its aliens….
But its aliens….”

~ History Expert Wilhelm T. Winklebottom

And when the author asked him if aliens had to do with anything concerning bathrooms or Khorasan, he just gave me this picture labeled “ZOMFG UFO OVER IRAN”

imagesCA6RBJDY.jpg

Any who, back to history….

In March 1456 Larrystan became the newest tourist trap in Bay-Bay’s fine empire

EU3_142.jpg

Six months later, Delhi, while half-occupied by the Timurids and rebels, formed an alliance….Truly Double B’s charisma was given by Allah himself.

EU3_143.jpg

Soon after that, PERSIA rebelled from Qara Kowanaloo. Babur was angry about this.

EU3_144.jpg

Ajam HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (1457)

EU3_145.jpg

The Khorasanese Empire circa 1457. That ugly tan splinter to the north = >:{

EU3_146.jpg

And then whoever the leader of Quan Shaka-Laka-Bangbang accepted the Khorasanan peace treaty

EU3_147.jpg

And then the Fake Persian Pretenders Who Are Totally Not Cool (FPPWATNC) got on the nerves of Babur Bay-Bay’s nerves for the last time! WAR!!!!!!!!!!

EU3_148.jpg

And then his invincible awesome manly troopers took their sad capital (For the win)

EU3_149.jpg

FULL ANNEXATION!!!!!! Ahem….I mean….Full Annexation…. (Calm)

EU3_150.jpg

A Khorasaniananaianan artist’s rendering of revoltrisk in 1458. Good thing those large bodies of water wouln't revolt!

EU3_151.jpg

….:(

And then, the same year, OE REJECTED a RE with ME…I mean….Bay-Bay….

EU3_152.jpg

[WHY EDGEWISE!!!!??????]

Here is the nomad eating Khoraasani Nile Crocodile (1458)

lol23.jpg

That’s the end of the chapter! Remember that if you take your pants completely off while sitting on the toilet, you’re not a bad person!

This was absolutely hysterical and Khorasan DOES look like a crocodile!

You know, I didn't initially trust the Professor, but since he has the courage to have a bow-tie AND a regular tie, he must be all kinds of credible. However, he might also be evil since he has a monocle and Snidely Whiplash mustache.

Hmm....

This was absolutely hysterical and Khorasan DOES look like a crocodile!

You know, I didn't initially trust the Professor, but since he has the courage to have a bow-tie AND a regular tie, he must be all kinds of credible. However, he might also be evil since he has a monocle and Snidely Whiplash mustache.

Hmm....

I suppose loyalty to the TRUTH is a tightrope ride indeed!

Well, there is evidence of ancient portable toilets used by Khorasonian tribesmen, or as they called them porta-potties. This term has been passed down through the centuries from father to son and with internet coming to modern day Khorasonian territory the term has spread.

Well, there is evidence of ancient portable toilets used by Khorasonian tribesmen, or as they called them porta-potties. This term has been passed down through the centuries from father to son and with internet coming to modern day Khorasonian territory the term has spread.

WHAT? WHO TOLD YOU THIS? ALIENS!!!!!!???????

....struggle....

Get away from the keyboard, Wilhelm!

And those "flying toilets", simply pictures from the annual "flinging of the potties into the air" festival, a sacred Iranian tradition

And when the author asked him if aliens had to do with anything concerning bathrooms or Khorasan, he just gave me this picture labeled “ZOMFG UFO OVER IRAN”

imagesCA6RBJDY.jpg

Any who, back to history….

You win 5 internets sir. Flying toilets... is the greatest thing since flying toilets.

Muar Updatez!

Since the “incident” from the last chapter, Wilhelm T. Winklebottom has been on unpaid leave and is unable to interact with the readers until he has calmed down. The author for one is happy that….

sgfgfgd.jpg

Wilhelm, why are you here? And why is there a knife in your hand?! TODAY’S NOT STEAK NIGHT!!!!!

….

A note from the author….

“The prestigious AND VERY NOT INSANE historian, Wilhelm T. Winklebottom, wants to inform HIS readers that he will be writing this chapter and all future chapters until further notice. AND that I am NOT pressing my Life Alert rapidly while typing this. As an agent of our alien overlords, I shall not be harmed. For now. “
~ Sir Vagabond von LMG, GBE

HeLlO, rEaDeRs, I, WILHELM T. WINKLEBOTTOM (The handsome and uncrazy HISTOR[Y]ian) WiLl NoW bE tHe AuThOr Of ThIs EsTeEmEd AaR, aNd I wIlL sToP tYpInG tHiS wAy, As It Is VeRy TeDiUs…….

ThAnK yOu

Anyway, as I am under the watchful eye of the Great Alien Conqueror, XiKossItannn, I will keep this….censored….

What was this ass talking about, again? Oh yeah, Khorasan. That place with all those toilets.

In 1458, Sultan Babur was visited by “Shady People”….

EU3_154.jpg

Ok. Think about it. If you replace “shady” with “aliens” and take out people, what do you get? Hmmm…..

You’re the real idiots…..

Then out of nowhere, the Timurids attacked. How did that happen, hmmm? Is it possible (yes) that the Timurids were visited by extraterrestrials, and bribed to attack Khorasan in exchange for the knowledge of space travel? It’s not that far-fetched, if you think about it!

EU3_155.jpg

So then, all of a sudden, Babur took Gurgen! How extraordinary! Now David Gergen was an administrator of Nixon. Nixon was Eisenhower’s Vice President. Harry Truman was the president exactly BEFORE Eisenhower. Truman was president when a UFO crashed in Roswell. Boosh.

EU3_156.jpg

Then the following year, Khorasan took Kabulistan! Kabul…i…stan….I’ve got nothing….

EU3_157.jpg

EU3_158.jpg

Soon after, the Ulugh Beg attacked Khurasan with 5700 troops against 1400 defenders. He only lost 870 troops. AND KILLED EVERY. SINGLE. DEFENDER……….
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????

EU3_159.jpg

Was this caused by….ALIENS!!!????

I’m starting to look a lot more intelligent, huh?

Then 9,000 rebels attacked Ajam. You know the drill…..ALIENS HATE IRAN….

EU3_160.jpg

But then Babur got revenge. At the battle of Herat on July 20, 1460 Ulugh Beg’s faced against possible human-alien hybrid or full alien, Mahmud Karawi killed 1000 Timurids while…..

*Misread the battle report lol

Losing 3000 men himself……

EU3_161.jpg

Wilhelm sleepy….end chapter….

HEY. YOU GUYS. HE’S ASLEEP. PLEASE. HELP ME. HE’S MAKING ME EXPELL MY WASTE INTO MY “ARRland’s Best Writer Forever” Trophy I made out of clay in my rec center classes! Help!

Oh, and always remember that sometimes the most important events of your life happen in the bathroom!