• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(44611)

General
May 23, 2005
1. Who are you?

2. What year is it?

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win?

4. Are you one of the richest countries?

5. Are you at war?

6. What is your main concern?

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both?

8. Which country are you hating?

9. Which country are you fearing?

10. Who are your allies?

Last edited:
1. The Intergalactic Polish Republic

2. 2570 AD

3. Those darn space Germans and their phasors..

4. Certainly not!

5. Yes, against the evil Space Spiders.

6. Properly INTO SPACE-ing.

7. Whatever seems most advantageous.. being Poland in Space is hard.

8. The Great Boskaran Conformity is giving me some trouble...

9. As soon as Stalin figures out how to INTO SPACE I'm screwed.

10. Poland needs no allies.

1. Venice

2. 1404

3. No

4. Yes

5. Yes

6. Accidentally getting a war I don't want (Ottoman Empire, strong catholic nation, Hungary or Austria)

7. I guess I'm warmonger extraordinaire

8. All

9. None

10. Some of my vassals, other than that....I am a man who walks alone....

1. The German Reich

2. about 1550

3. never

4. THE richest in the entire world

5. Yes, vs. hungary, zaporozhie and France

6. War exhaustion is causing my colonies to begin to rebel and attempt to form colonial nations ( I purposely activated the events to allow their creation early)

7. I am doing both, because I attack when someone provokes me to add to the Greater German Reich

8. France, Hungary, Ottomans, all the horde nations, other colonial powers that aren't allies to me(i.e. Portugal), and the united HRE.

9. none. the Reich is indestructable

10. my personal unions and vassal states and former vassal states that I released for some reason, and denmark(the only that wasn't once forced into doing so.)

1. Who are you? Athens

2. What year is it? 1701

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes.

5. Are you at war? No.

6. What is your main concern? Crushing Hungary. Again.

7.Are you attacking people of or being peaceful of or both? Er. Both. I'm not constantly at war, I suppose.

8. Which country are you hating? Hungary.

9. Which country are you fearing? None.

10. Who are your allies? Castile.

1. Scotland
2. 1630
3. Nope
4. 2nd behind Spain
5. Just finished off the Iroquois and am keeping an eye on France
6. Colonizing North America and developing my provinces
7. I'm only colonizing now and am just fighting defensive wars for the most part, I may expand a bit more into Mali and India though.
8. Spain and France
9. Spain and France
10. Well the game says I am allied with Leinster but they formed Ireland years ago and I managed to PU and annex Ireland so they don't exist anymore, but the game has them as an ally.

1. Oman

2. ~1550

3. Yes. It was a defensive war that I had no chance of winning, but I tried regardless.

4. Investment-wise, yes. Cash-wise, soon. Those buildings are really starting to pay off.

5. No.

6. Otto-blob.

7. Decided at the beginning of the game to not expand beyond the Arabian peninsula, except into Indonesia and Africa. So I'm attacking less than I could. I doubt I could take much more than Ceylon even if I tried though; Indian cavalry is scary.

8. The Mamluks. They spent the first 50 years eating the Timmies, taking bites out of northern Arabia, and scaring me. They even took a province from me. Then they suddenly went from having 80k troops to 0k, and by the time I got an army over there the Ottomans owned everything.

9. Otto-blob. They own almost all of North Africa, most of Italy, a chunk of Spain, could take on all of Europe in a naval battle, almost have Land 18, and show no signs of stopping. I've never seen an AI core so many overseas provinces before. They even took the huge HRE Habsblob in a fight over Italy, and ended up winning. I've never seen an AI successfully convoy so many troops before.

10. Persia. I helped them kill a Timurid 25k stack a few decades ago, and they've been growing like wildfire ever since. We've never helped each other out since, but I'm hoping they'll answer a call of arms if the Turks get a conquest mission against me.

1. Who are you? Castille

2. What year is it? 1450-ish

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No

4. Are you one of the richest countries? No

5. Are you at war? Not at the moment

6. What is your main concern? England has Gibraltar. I want. England is guaranteeing the shattered remains of Aragon that I want to consume.

7.Are you attacking people of being peaceful of both? I am being slightly aggressive but keeping my infamy under 10.

8. Which country are you hating? England for having Gibraltar, Algiers for screwing me in a peace deal.

9. Which country are you fearing? England and France.

10. Who are your allies? Portugal.

1. Moldavia

2. 1692

3. Yep

4. Yep

5. Nope

6. Tech level

7. I am incorporating provinces to my empire so people can see how good it is to be in Moldavian empire :)

8. None

9. None

10. The bad ass Austria

1. Who are you? The Great Empire of Manchu

2. What year is it? 1596

3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? No, but i've been white-peacing out due to not having enough naval strength early on.

4. Are you one of the richest countries? I'm by far the richest country on earth

5. Are you at war? Only with the remnants of timurids, sibir and other hordes, i'm eating away at mega-Persia every five years, trying to get to Europa.

6. What is your main concern? Asia

7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful of both? I never stay at 0 infamy, however i have to pay 4 infamy for every piss poor persian province, luckily i'm only a few years from absolute monarchy, so i can use imperialism casus belli and expand much more efficiently.

8. Which country are you hating? Spain, because they've taken over some of the COT's that i use, and they've embargoed me (Not sure if that auto-happens when they're christian)

9. Which country are you fearing? None really, a combined Japan if anything, because i'd have to build so many ships to fight it.

10. Who are your allies? Wu, Mega-Kmer, Mega-Pegu and Nepal, all my PU's except for Lan Xang who's a vassel.

I've had some PU's like Kmer for 180 years, i can force-intergrate with "Likely" or "Very lilkely" due to my 14 spheres and trading in ivory, but i don't want to get a million infamy, however i never inherit, this may have something to do with not getting a single ruler for 200 years with more than 4 diplomatic skill.

1. England

2. 1471

3. No.

4. Yes.

5. No.

6. Went way over infamy limit, trying WC for the first time - ergo, rebel problems.

7. I was attacking people for a while - currently trying to consolidate.

8. Scotland - my vassal.

9. Austria.

10. My vassals Scotland and Savoy.

1- The roman empire

2- 1480

3- yes

4- yes

5- not at the moment , But i'm often at war

6- Now that i'm pretty much done in the west , it's time to look east ... and facing both major hordes!

7- I'm rather agressive to get back my cores or accomplish missions , and peaceful to the others

8- GH , pretty much every 5 years I have to quell them without that much of tech advantage

9- Halsblob , if I release/annex Venice i'll get a core on them

10- Novgorod , Bohemia

1. Lotharinga (Lorraine)

2. 1700

3. I've had to concede defeat at times when I DOW and everyone ganks me, but no "major" losses

4. By a long shot. Even without the colonial empire Spain has (Pretty much the RL stuff) I am more then double anyones income.

5. No, fortunately

6. Trying to unite the HRE under the banner of Lotharinga in time.

7. A bit of both; I mostly use any excuse to PU people but I don't let my infamy get too high; it ruins my trading.

8. Aside for Russia and Spain? Austria for giving me a colonial empire I don't want.

9. Spain, with a massive colonial empire and a westernised Russia (500k men!)

10. Only vassals and PU underling's, Naples, Brittany and Utrect being the major ones.

1. Who are you?

Orthodox Knights that formed Byzantium (Long story...)

2. What year is it?

Yes, several in fact!

I am the richest.

5. Are you at war?

Nope, not right now.

Bohemoth sitting on the border with my vassal screen and declaring war on me every five years...

7.Are you attacking people of being peaceful of both?

I've been creating lots of vassals in the middle east because I want to keep my tech up. So I'm a filthy warmonger but I am freeing people from Mamluk oppression!

Bohemia. No matter how many of them I kill, more turn up!

France, comparable tech to me, huge army. Good job my navy is better.

10. Who are your allies?

All the crappy allies I have are countries I freed during wars, and as such are of no use whatsoever. My vassals are unallied to protect my borders.

1. Who are you?
England. Or, more accurately the United Kingdom of England, Ireland, France and Castile. France and Ireland were conquered, Castile inherited :D

2. What year is it?

No wars lost (but Austrian doomstacks have led to a couple of white peaces!)

Yes.

5. Are you at war?
Pretty much constantly. France is split into three - my bit in the north, Burgundy in the east, my (former) ally Guyenne in the south. A complex set of alliances mean war is pretty much a constant across all of Europe. It's great fun :)

Western European hegemony. My game plan is to be "Emperor of the west" - that means control of Britain, Ireland, France and Iberia... and as much of the New World as I can grab. It's going well so far, but it's going to involve a very difficult war against Portugal at some point.

Mostly being peaceful - it's my allies that get me into wars. The crazy blobbing of Guyenne was a particular problem.

Austria... even though the horde have taken them out they've still got Bar and Sundgau on my borders, and they keep getting involved in my sphere.

Bohemia - HRE, and with Austria crushed by the horde they are blobbing like crazy. Portugal have started to colonise and will be the main threat there.

10. Who are your allies?[/QUOTE]
Brittany (vassal), Provence (vassal), Orleans (vassal), Brabant (vassal), Hainault. Until recently also Portugal, but they keep DOWing African states with whom I've arranged military access, and I can't afford the -5 stab hits!

My answers:

1. Who are you? Mughal Empire, spanning from Iraq/Caucasus to Northern India
2. What year is it? 1713
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Yes
4. Are you one of the richest countries? Yes, more from production than trade
5. Are you at war? Not currently, too low stability
6. What is your main concern? Overextension and the Ming
7.Are you attacking people of being peaceful of both? Trying to go down India, but only with casus belli
8. Which country are you hating? Vassals breaking free
9. Which country are you fearing? Ming, but has not attacked me so far
10. Who are your allies? All my vassals sorrounding me as a security belt

1. Denmark

2. 1698

3. Yes, Reconquest of Got-land against Russian Style Sweden

4. Second Richest after Sweden

5. Brandenburg, invade my Hamburg will you

6. Finding Rich Asian colonies to replace "losing" Vinland (Miscmods Colony system :D)

7. Depends on my current interests in Europe, Asia or the colonies.

8. Brandenburg, HRE and has cores all over Danish Germany.

9. Sweden, Currently mauling china and Manchu, I'm next :eek:

10. Scotland, Lithuania, Ireland and The Palatinate

1. Who are you?
Great Britain
2. What year is it?
That...depends...Got a white peace!
Yes (number 1)
5. Are you at war?
Nope
Uniting Europe under 1 Banner
If I got a core on them...yes!
Prussia/Bohemia
Prussia
10. Who are your allies?
Everyone hates me

1. Cyprus, Greek+Orthodox, In Modern day Brazil+Venezaula and a couple more small countries/colonies.
2. 1600
3. Depends, White peace.
4. Yes, Number 1 with 10.000 income
5. Yes, VS castillle
6. Getting a bigger navy
7.Yes, Evict all Catholics and heretics out of South America
8. Castille+Portugal for being so relentless in peace treaties
9. Nobody, since i have 10.000 income
10. The Cyprus Republic has no allies, expect Byzantium