1. Who are you? The Glorious Kingdom of Croatia
2. What year is it? 1456 (Started in 1356, D&T)
3. Have you lost a war you tried to win? Yes, several, but only lost one province in those wars which has since been recovered. Most of these 'lost' wars have been a CTA from Austria against Byzantium or Burgundy/Castille.
4. Are you one of the richest countries? Not even close.
5. Are you at war? Not at the moment.
6. What is your main concern? Shoring up a flagging tech position.
7.Are you attacking people or being peaceful or both? I've systematically expanded along the Adriatic coast, and have no intention of conquering a single province east of Serbia or south of the South Slav culture group. So for now, I'm being aggressive, but soon I intend to retain my pleasant borders.
8. Which country are you hating? Byzantium, who - thanks to D&T's massive very hard AI bonuses (which I only noticed after starting as Croatia), are fielding a typical 4-5 stacks of 30k plus, owning the European Greek provinces and the Asia Minor coast, after my recent conquest of Serbia, we acquired a border. In most wars so far they've blockaded me and refused to peace for anything less than all my money for about 10 years.
9. Which country are you fearing? Byzantium.
10. Who are your allies? Austria and Bohemia. Austria in particular have been real bros, they helped me fight HRE Bohemia after I broke my PU with Hungary and went after cores in Bosnia and Ragusa, and I in turn have helped them fight Burgundy three times now.