+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 ... LastLast

Thread: "Death, Taxes and Glory" — Fridays, 20:00 CET

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkid View Post
    Why would you want to be catholic?
    He also would get Holy war and the Curia + catholic bonuses
    I always go catholic as Japan, it is so powerful...

Quote Originally Posted by Krask View Post
    Brill, there's practically no countries left worth playing that I can see as all the best have been taken leaving the horrifically strategically placed remaining. I have 2 choices, play practically alone vs AI in east asia or choose a 1-3PM that'l quickly be swallowed by the large countries... hmm =\
    Why not something in India? check around Asia...

Mehh, some guy has Vijaynaegar in india, was thinking of Joseon but then i'l have to compete with the ming and jap players. Anything I choose seems to be sandwiched between two countries who have a mutual interest in working together against me that outweighs the interest of us working together. xD

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Mehh, some guy has Vijaynaegar in india, was thinking of Joseon but then i'l have to compete with the ming and jap players. Anything I choose seems to be sandwiched between two countries who have a mutual interest in working together against me that outweighs the interest of us working together. xD
    Just turn up and take whatever country is available.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

where is joseon?

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

It's the name of Korea, I decided to name Asian countries after their dynasties.
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

Yeah stuff it, assuming I don't find anything better before the start date. Put me down for Joseon.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Yeah stuff it, assuming I don't find anything better before the start date. Put me down for Joseon.
    I suggest you to take a country in Indochina, you have no ways of expantion with a Chinese player.

This game is going to be a total clusterf*ck.

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkid View Post
    This game is going to be a total clusterf*ck.
    Somebody will have to die...

Vaj is very excited about forming hindustan and welcomes deals to protect the worlds sea lanes

SORRY I POSTED TO THE WRONG THREAD.
    Last edited by chL41; 27-12-2011 at 21:07.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k club
    Europa Universalis IV

I thought I was playing Vaginajar? Or maybe not...

Quote Originally Posted by Lamertu View Post
    I thought I was playing Vaginajar? Or maybe not...
    You are it says so on the first page

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    I suggest you to take a country in Indochina, you have no ways of expantion with a Chinese player.
    I've been testing games with countries in the region and they're all pathetically underpowered, my soldiers have an incredibly difficult time beating rebels.

I've been testing games with countries in the region and they're all pathetically underpowered, my soldiers have an incredibly difficult time beating rebels.
    I'm pretty sure that Malaysia (after you form it ofc) is gonna be more powerful than Korea, seeing as you're sitting on some of the richest provinces in the game.

Hmm, why does it say on the first page that the guy who wanted to be brunei wasn't allowed to?

Another question I have, why the hell does the AI start the game with 4-5 shock generals yet human players always start with no generals at all?
    Last edited by Krask; 27-12-2011 at 19:13.

Hmm, why does it say on the first page that the guy who wanted to be brunei wasn't allowed to?

Another question I have, why the hell does the AI start the game with 4-5 shock generals yet human players always start with no generals at all?
    Since when? People start with the generals in the history files, which I haven't modded.

Maybe it's something wrong with my game then because it doesn't matter which nation I choose I always start without generals. =\

Maybe it's something wrong with my game then because it doesn't matter which nation I choose I always start without generals. =\
    Certain nations do at certain times, look in hostory/countries to look at the available generals. Timmies start with Timurid as General, and England get Robert Knolles in 1399. Are those showing up for you?

For the Golden Horde there's Tokhtamysh in 1399, check that one.

My mistake they're there. Perhaps I just always choose the duff nations. xD

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 49 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 39 ... LastLast