+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 ... LastLast

Thread: "Death, Taxes and Glory" — Fridays, 20:00 CET

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by tigerkid View Post
    O.o
    Tell me, does Japan have a decision to grow money on trees? Or maybe another one that gives -100% military maintenence? Why does Japan get all the cool stuff
    It can get like +3 OR +4 TO SHOCK value of generals from decisions ;]

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis IV
    EUIV: Wealth of NationsEUIV: Conquest of ParadiseEUIV: Res Publica

Meh, Luke i advice you to make a D&T MP version which removes all of these imbalances, there must be equal possibilities, while i agree on an Asian EITC it shouldn't be Japanese only, along with all those decisions, forming Japan already gives so many benefits.

O.o
    Tell me, does Japan have a decision to grow money on trees? Or maybe another one that gives -100% military maintenence? Why does Japan get all the cool stuff
    as if Prussian Military reform and forming Germany isn't op

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Forming Germany already is nerfed, also I just nerfed the Japanese version of EITC for the next update.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Did ming/manchu get news decisions? I'm waiting for the version we are going to play with to try them

Hungary was pretty historically impressive, with the um... It should also get lots of OP decisions!

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword

Quote Originally Posted by vizions View Post
    Did ming/manchu get news decisions? I'm waiting for the version we are going to play with to try them
    Ming doesn't have factions, but it starts really small. It also gets the nationalism CB quite early.

Hungary was pretty historically impressive, with the um... It should also get lots of OP decisions!
    Best strategy is to colonise the Horde ASAP then PU the balkan minors, Lithuania, Poland and Bohemia.
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin

Wait i thought i was a divided backwards asian land?why is everyone crying over me being op? seriously I am not that great at the game anyway and it makes the game a bit more fair

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrator View Post
    Wait i thought i was a divided backwards asian land?why is everyone crying over me being op? seriously I am not that great at the game anyway and it makes the game a bit more fair
    Without save/reload and luck it's hard to form Japan that early. On the plus side (for you at least) I just increased the naval/trade tech requirements for QFTNW in line with the new timeline XD.

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    Without save/reload and luck it's hard to form Japan that early. On the plus side (for you at least) I just increased the naval/trade tech requirements for QFTNW in line with the new timeline XD.
    So is there any decision for me to become catholic as united Japan?

Edit:i think you should just use the embassy event or whatever but make it useable as united Japan

Some pesky limit raisings won't stop mighty Holland, i'll be the greenest nation in the world!

Because it was REALLY underpowered in vanilla, and because I read into the Meji restoration. Japan became really powerful by the late 1800's, I know it isn't in the games time frame but I want to give scope for an alternate history happen, the same as with Germany and Italy being formable.
    The only thing which stopped Japan becoming a European sized power was the Shogunate which forced Japan into seclusion and isolationism if not for that it could have easily become a power before the 1800's

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrator View Post
    The only thing which stopped Japan becoming a European sized power was the Shogunate which forced Japan into seclusion and isolationism if not for that it could have easily become a power before the 1800's
    Considering that right now Japan is the second or third world economy i think they had enough glory after all

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Considering that right now Japan is the second or third world economy i think they had enough glory after all
    Third:

U.S.
    China
    Japan
    Germany
    France/UK
    Brazil

Quote Originally Posted by Lama43 View Post
    Meh, Luke i advice you to make a D&T MP version which removes all of these imbalances, there must be equal possibilities, while i agree on an Asian EITC it shouldn't be Japanese only, along with all those decisions, forming Japan already gives so many benefits.
    It's not an EITC, it's a good modifier gained for trading with Europeans which is about 1/2 as good as EITC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nehas View Post
    It can get like +3 OR +4 TO SHOCK value of generals from decisions ;]
    How? Which decisions?

Quote Originally Posted by Troxbox View Post
    OK sign me on frankfurt then :P
    Ok, sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Krask View Post
    If this is still open i'd happily take up the role as Novgorod as it seems no one else has.
    Sorry, we have a Muscowy player.

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

How? Which decisions?
    well you start with +1 shock then you can take way of samurai and get +1 and you get +15 discipline. So yeah I might have exaggerated shock. But you can then get +1.5 for aristocracy +1 quality +1.25 offensive, then you take battlefield commissions +1. For a total of +6.75 shock in japan :}

well you start with +1 shock then you can take way of samurai and get +1 and you get +15 discipline. So yeah I might have exaggerated shock. But you can then get +1.5 for aristocracy +1 quality +1.25 offensive, then you take battlefield commissions +1. For a total of +6.75 shock in japan :}
    Taking way of the samurai decentralises you, putting off westernisation, so it's pretty balanced.

So how is that unbalanced I only get 2 more than everyone else and you get superior troops

Sorry, we have a Muscowy player.
    Brill, there's practically no countries left worth playing that I can see as all the best have been taken leaving the horrifically strategically placed remaining. I have 2 choices, play practically alone vs AI in east asia or choose a 1-3PM that'l quickly be swallowed by the large countries... hmm =\

Quote Originally Posted by Krask View Post
    Brill, there's practically no countries left worth playing that I can see as all the best have been taken leaving the horrifically strategically placed remaining. I have 2 choices, play practically alone vs AI in east asia or choose a 1-3PM that'l quickly be swallowed by the large countries... hmm =\
    Or choose a 1-3pm and use diplomacy to secure the protection of another player. Just turn up on the day and if someone doesn't turn up without giving any notice then you can have their nation. I'm sure there'll be someone who forgets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 38 ... LastLast