+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast

Thread: "Death, Taxes and Glory" — Fridays, 20:00 CET

Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEuropa Universalis IV

I cant participate in next session, ill be going for skiing vacation to ruka finland. And i dont know any players, so i cant find sub for me. Yeah, bern should be edited to bb as it was a part of a peace deal. And if you guys find a sub for france, and the sub would wanna perm it. It would suit me fine, since i have this terrible lag issues too, dunno if the problem is in me, or in hosts location. In a big pvp war game is almost unplayable for me. All my troops respond to moves and ect. like 2-3 days lags, and since i got no other experience, i dont know if its lags like that for everybody, or if it would lag like that with host nearer to my location. Selecting troops take 2-3 days, moving troops take 2-3 days and etc etc..In normal peace-time game all goes rather smootly, but war is a big mess. And if the sub dont wanna perm france, i could be back for the session after next. And if you find a other perm for france, then ill see you guys in some other game in future.

It was very funny to play, i did learn whole a lot, so i hope ill be better next time around.

No stats??? no save
    Narnia.
    one day i will step out of the closet again

Quote Originally Posted by Troxbox View Post
    Make a damn save?
    And persia you are talking about byz joining the war on your side still you are saying iam your enemy and you will tech faster then me to kill me?
    and btw iam already westernized...

I gave Byzantium around 2000 ducats because the sub was a nice player and he helped me a lot, so don't try anything stupid and force me to take that money back.

Btw. i stated that eventhough you westernized. I was still teching faster then you.
    In general without your neighbour boosts calculated in.

now that i am westernized. I will tech faster then you because i always do and i will receive the same neighbour bonus you did...
    Narnia.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by miksa11 View Post
    I cant participate in next session, ill be going for skiing vacation to ruka finland. And i dont know any players, so i cant find sub for me. Yeah, bern should be edited to bb as it was a part of a peace deal. And if you guys find a sub for france, and the sub would wanna perm it. It would suit me fine, since i have this terrible lag issues too, dunno if the problem is in me, or in hosts location. In a big pvp war game is almost unplayable for me. All my troops respond to moves and ect. like 2-3 days lags, and since i got no other experience, i dont know if its lags like that for everybody, or if it would lag like that with host nearer to my location. Selecting troops take 2-3 days, moving troops take 2-3 days and etc etc..In normal peace-time game all goes rather smootly, but war is a big mess. And if the sub dont wanna perm france, i could be back for the session after next. And if you find a other perm for france, then ill see you guys in some other game in future.

It was very funny to play, i did learn whole a lot, so i hope ill be better next time around.
    Probably my issue. Sorry bro

I'm also unsure if I will make it Friday as i'll be leaving on a trip to the scandinavian paradise. I should be there Friday evening though so at worst, assuming i dont die in a plane crash or the net dies on me when i need it, i should be there on time or late 1 hour top. If I'm not there, assume I have died

Quote Originally Posted by n00blord View Post
    Probably my issue. Sorry bro

I'm also unsure if I will make it Friday as i'll be leaving on a trip to the scandinavian paradise. I should be there Friday evening though so at worst, assuming i dont die in a plane crash or the net dies on me when i need it, i should be there on time or late 1 hour top. If I'm not there, assume I have died
    Don't go on the trip. We need a host.
    Too cool for a signature.

and still no save
    Narnia.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Save Game
    Someone please upload stats.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

Hahhaha,
    Awesome. my math about me teching faster than byzantium. trough experience proved me right (H).
    And apparently AI went to free trade twice seeing i was at -3. 2 bad tbh.

i can't really prove it besides that at the save 1460 you see me doing a -1 slider move to mercantilism.
    so i was then at -2
    Narnia.

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Tornadoli View Post
    Don't go on the trip. We need a host.
    Implying i have a choice

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by n00blord View Post
    Implying i have a choice
    There is always a choice. Don't be a slave of society.

It is awesome that morocco is atlast not the last in tech speed.

Cities in Motion 2Crusader Kings IIEuropa Universalis 3Europa Universalis: ChroniclesEU3 Complete
    Divine WindHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneMarch of the EaglesSengoku
    The Showdown EffectVictoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    Pride of Nations500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Krijger9 View Post
    Hahhaha,
    Awesome. my math about me teching faster than byzantium. trough experience proved me right (H).
    And apparently AI went to free trade twice seeing i was at -3. 2 bad tbh.

i can't really prove it besides that at the save 1460 you see me doing a -1 slider move to mercantilism.
    so i was then at -2
    I believe you and I'm really not going to complain about editing you back to -3 mercantilism.
    MEIOU and Taxes for EUIV - Download Now!
    Development Diary | Wiki | Release announcement | Facebook
    'In this world nothing can be said to be certain, except Death MEIOU and Taxes' -Benjamin Franklin
    Death and Taxes - an EUIII DW mod
    'Is this version save game compatible?' -Everyone

IM AS RICH AS GB - pre money give away that is.

Quote Originally Posted by lukew View Post
    I believe you and I'm really not going to complain about editing you back to -3 mercantilism.
    Thanx. for editing it back to its orginal state and believing me
    Narnia.

God, and death, ruler of lords Troxbox's Avatar
    Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband
    500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-orderEUIV: Call to arms event

So what happend to my goldbank? and if you gave me 2000 iam grateful but seeing as i just have 900 the sub spend more than 4000? Did the war cost that much or what?

I just dont know what happend the sub didn't explain anything
    and btw could you edit away the enact policy i have in two of my cities i have no intrest in that.. dunno why he made it or iam i to noob to understand?
    And he added inflation what did he do?
    A God amongst men, a legend amongst women.

Always Commando

EU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the Throne500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Troxbox View Post
    So what happend to my goldbank? and if you gave me 2000 iam grateful but seeing as i just have 900 the sub spend more than 4000? Did the war cost that much or what?

I just dont know what happend the sub didn't explain anything
    and btw could you edit away the enact policy i have in two of my cities i have no intrest in that.. dunno why he made it or iam i to noob to understand?
    And he added inflation what did he do?
    Trying to retake Greece cost you great amount of money.

Crusader Kings IIEU3 CompleteDivine WindHeir to the ThroneMount & Blade: Warband

Lol but srsly though what did he do...

Always Commando

Reporting that Im expecting a big snow storm tomorrow of around 12 inches(I think thats about 30 centimeters) and knowing how stable my region is its possible I may be without internet/power come Friday... So if I don't show up you know why.

I want edits, edit away the enacted settlement policy. And you trolled so hard so i hate you guys so do this to make it up to me!

Always Commando

+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13 28 36 37 38 39 40 48 ... LastLast