• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Czech spies? Oh no! What do we do now?! They might even be READING THIS THREAD RIGHT NOW!! :eek:

:ninja:

OH MY TISO! LOCKDOWN! This thread is now on CODE RED!
Worry not, citizens, the Czech threat is being dealt with. You may return to your incompetence soon.

Seems like the Slovakian secret police was competent in being incompetent and failed yet again :D

Oh, dang, Ikar is a Czech, right? We've let one of them into the inner circle! :eek: :p

There were hardly any forts in January 1936, I know that for sure as I did a research on this. So forts in Czechoslovakia in vanilla are a lie :p

But it seems that whoever made them present in 1944 was worryingly competent and those forts are actually justified according to one of the maps, have a look yourself:

map_cz.gif

We're too old :sad:
The map is strangely absent??? broken link?

Speaking about Czech spies, I fear one of them might have named the Slovak brigades- they are all in Czech [proceeds to spit on ground]
Although it may have been just the sheer incompetence of the Slovak staff who got the two languages mixed up. It's tough in Slovakia.

((Aren't Slovakian and Czech basically the same, bar some spelling and minor differences?))

They are. Sometimes we do have distinctive words for the same thing, but I can understand our eastern neighbors without any larger troubles ;)

They are. Sometimes we do have distinctive words for the same thing, but I can understand our eastern neighbors without any larger troubles ;)
The Czech speaks! (Spits) Slovakian is a totally separate language that has no relation to Czech, whatsoever.

The Czech speaks! (Spits) Slovakian is a totally separate language that has no relation to Czech, whatsoever.

Aren't English and Irish the same languages? But you refuse to use it because of Northern Ireland, so you've created "English 2" - now with unpresent grammar :p

They're not. English is the stuff spoken here, while Irish is a weird language derived from local celtic dialects. Think of words normal people cannot pronounce.

Is my sarcasm so advanced that people get confused by it already in the early ages I happen to be in right now? :eek:

I just wanted to troll GüG back, that's all :)

Is my sarcasm so advanced that people get confused by it already in the early ages I happen to be in right now? :eek:

I just wanted to troll GüG back, that's all :)

Sarcasm on the internet just doesn't work, hahaha.

Sarcasm on the internet just doesn't work, hahaha.

I could've written the statement better, but it was 6 am, so bear with me :D