• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That is the most awesomely crazy map ever.
Yeah, it is. There are so many different outcomes, because every country in this map has a chance to succeed.

Part 7B: World Overview Part 2​
Welcome back to the second, and last part of the world update before the infamy wars. To start things off this time, we will take a look at the West coast of North America.As you can see, Canada and Sibero-Mexico have split it up, but Canada won't be holding on to it for much longer...

M5nWr.png

Here is a look at the Southern part of North America. Sibero-Mexico owns most of it, while Louisiana owns a small part of it. They will soon be vanquished from this land, though.

5lHZ1.jpg

The rest of the mainland North America is split between Canada, Quebec, and the USA. Canada and the USA seem to be more powerful than Quebec, however.

IXj57.jpg

The Caribbean is owned mostly be Haiti, and assorted other nations. the UPCA own a province on the mainland, because it's their capital. They will have to keep it for a little while longer, before we get their islands.

xFk51.png

The Andes are owned by Peru, Chile, Columbia, and Orleans. Peru owns all the old Incan lands.

4bBPl.png

The Southern tip of the Americas is owned by La Plata, as is the 2 islands groups near them.

YS1d1.png

In the Eastern edge, Brazil has been driven back by Sibero-Mexican forces, who now border Paraguay, another pushover.

PR7Te.png

And now, the world map. I think I covered everything(except for Russia, but that's obvious in this picture.)
My plan of attack is to steadily expand my borders in the Americas, while pushing West in Siberia, until I get past the Manchu, whereupon I will head south to India and Khorasan.
Well, wither that, or I will attack Manchu next. Either way is fine by me.

wZfLT.png

Vz16J.png

Next time, we attack!

Hello everyone, sorry I have not posted anything in quite some time. I've gotten Skyrim, and Divine Wind for Christmas this year(and full Team Fortress 2 play, but I already had that game.), but now I should post updates more often, but not that often, considering that there is so much to do with my free time. Now, without further ado, here is the update.

Part 8: The Start of Something Big​

The very first thing that we did to start off this update was to declare war on the Mamluks, or rather, we declared war on them to fight their allies.

QgWU3.jpg

Brazil is no trouble at all, and we take many of their provinces.

p1PPg.png

Soon after this, our Siberian brothers warn us not to attack anyone. The fools!
Brazil also moves their capital to Africa, so they won't have to deal with us storming their government buildings every 5 years.

BQNZK.jpg

Next, we get a "great" event. I just love the wide variety of choices that comes with this.

nDsZY.jpg

Suddenly, I remembered that we probably had gained some centers of trade lately, so I sent our merchants there to sell our goods.

0qnj6.jpg

Then our true brothers, mad at Siber for warning us, revolt over to us from... Kazakh? Oh well, at least their hearts were in the right place.

AFPzp.jpg

For some strange reason, La Plata attacks us. Too bad we have no land connections...

WqAAz.png

We take a step towards quality, because recruiting a lot of troops is a hassle.

WhUi6.jpg

More Kazakh for us!

GIwGs.jpg

We get peace with Haiti for some provinces. WE can't get to much from them for now, due the fact that they are mainly located on some islands in the Caribbean, and our navy consist of 5 transports.

3kVsp.png

I don't even really know why this is happening, we don't even have cores on the provinces we got from Brazil.

B9Vze.jpg

We accept peace from Switzerland, just so that we won't be at war with them.(There was literally no benefit at all for accepting this peace deal.)

85MDL.jpg

Now THIS is a nice event.

cRplv.jpg

We now border only one of the USA's provinces by taking their inland areas, and some coastal one as well. This will make fighting them a whole lot easier.

rVAEX.png

New weapon! Or new artillery I guess you could say. This helps I guess, but I don't use artillery that much anyways.

mDqoP.png

Ah, finally at peace...

VQxU0.jpg

Just kidding! More war is promptly declared so that we won't have to fight too many nations that have warned us at once.

oyWp7.png

That is to say, my strategy is to declare a war, defeat everyone, and promptly declare another, drawing all of the enemy nations that had warned me during th previous war, and then I would do it again and again, until I run out of enemies.

To be continued...

Part 9: Steamroller​

Last time, we had just declared war on Songhai, let's see who joined...

g1Ane.png

It looks like France, Canada, Sibir, and Kazakh joined. This means war in both America and Asia. Hopefully things turn out all right!

However, just a few months after the last war was declared, Korea attacks us. Unfortunately, we have ver little troops in that area, so they will survive this war for quite a while.

2ar2v.png

We get a 6 star revolt risk adviser, which is something too good to pass up. To celebrate, we build some fine arts academies.

qguBC.jpg

E5Z0x.jpg

We get peace with Sibir. I don't take too much, because I hate those huge territories that make up most of the hordes. They are a pain to travel through, and a lot of rebels seen to spawn there.

lRptv.jpg

Peace with France: we take their Siberian province, and make them revoke many of their cores.

W6woA.jpg

During this time, we get white peace with Songhai and the Mongol Khanate(who joined Korea).

wpjP6.jpg

I finally get peace with Canada. They are easily the most formidable enemy that I have faced.

Wh5eD.jpg

Tanna Tuva defects to us. I don't really know why, but hey, it's not like it hurts us!

3KemC.jpg

Well now that we're at peace, it's time to go to war again!

Xqf9C.png

This is our economy at the moment. We wouldn't have so much inflation if whenever you reach full stab, all you were investing in stability didn't goes into the treasury.

6K6qJ.jpg

More cores for our great nation!

Q99Tw.png

It looks like our war with Canada really weakened it. Poor Canada...

mPFS2.jpg

Then, somebody ELSE declares war on us! Who would have the nerve?!

LSdIa.png

Oh.
This is going to be a tough war. Luckily, I think that we have better technology than them.
But first, we get peace with Brazil for all but one of their American provinces.

WLitN.jpg

A move towards quality to help our war effort.

3AWBy.png

Man these are really weird defections...

4lAIv.png

ApxdN.png

Here is a picture of the war, and a great event I got. More innovative and quality!

3duYv.jpg

And finally, peace with Manchu.

MTaYl.jpg

Until next time!(which could be another while)