• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(174953)

Second Lieutenant
14 Badges
Oct 24, 2009
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • King Arthur II
  • Sengoku
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
Last edited:
Thanks very much. There's far more information coming out lately, so thanks to those of you making the lets plays/previews and also a thank you to Paradox for allowing us more information :).

it's still in beta though. i've noticed the game has changed a bit in the last preview video from other previews i had watched previously.

Nice video
I'd like to point out that the reason you didn't go to war at the beginning against Catalunya and by extension got the dishonored alliance modifier was because when the call to arms comes up you accidentally hit decline instead of accept since decline was on top.

Nice video
I'd like to point out that the reason you didn't go to war at the beginning against Catalunya and by extension got the dishonored alliance modifier was because when the call to arms comes up you accidentally hit decline instead of accept since decline was on top.

Was going to point this out. Perhaps they should move accept back to the top? We'll get used to it in time but I'd assume the OP isn't the first to do this :).

Regards,

The Great

Hi everybody, I'd doing a LP of Crusader kings right now and I thought this would be an appropriate place to share it. Any whoo, Part one has finished uploading but might still be processing. The next part will be up sometime during this week. Hopefully I won't have a cold then.

Thanks for the LP! Can't wait for the next episode!

i think the vassals dislike you because you imprisoned that woman which gave you a tyranny opinion modifier (i might be wrong though)

I imagine that imprisoning a relative (the players sister I think it was) is not going to endear you to your vassals.

I should also point out that you (the makers of the Let's Play video) were using the De Jure Kingdom screen to choose your character at the start. So it was showing you nations you can't actually play (like the Turks).

Other than that, I quite enjoyed it. Thanks.

Very nice!!

But if its possible to see it in 720p, Id like to be able to read the event text and the options etc. :) Dont want to be a bother, just would really make the LP more fun to see!

Very nice!!

But if its possible to see it in 720p, Id like to be able to read the event text and the options etc. :) Dont want to be a bother, just would really make the LP more fun to see!

what do you mean? i watched it perfectly in 720p, just select that option on youtube

Last edited:
what do you mean? i watched it perfectly in 720p, just select that option on youtube

It probably wasn't available yet. After youtube "processes" the video, it seems certain features will remain unavailable until hours later, this being one of them.

Regards,

The Great

I do not mean to be rude, but why do previewers lately have to be quite the hectics. Abusing the mousewheel spastically fast to constantly zoom in and out gives me a headache. Zipping back and forth with the mouse cursor so you can't see the important tooltips is mildly annoying. I do not understand why the mouse hand needs to be in constant motion to perform point and click maneuvres.

Thanks for the good resulution of this long preview though, Mr. Zone.

I haven't had the opportunity to watch the entire video yet but it seems you have chosen a nice starting point. Leon should be fun to play. Lots of room to expand against the infidel, and nicely sized kingdoms near you.

I don't know how the start setup is, but in reality the King of Castile, King of Leon and the King of Galicia fought each other with the King of Castile coming out on top and then dying, with his brother, the King of Leon inheriting everything. It would be fun if those brothers had claims on each other so they would fight each other like in reality.