+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Crusader Kings II Let's Play!

Crusader Kings II Let's Play!

Hi everybody, I'd doing a LP of Crusader kings right now and I thought this would be an appropriate place to share it. Any whoo, Part one has finished uploading but might still be processing. The next part will be up sometime during this week. Hopefully I won't have a cold then.
    Part one
    part 2
    part 3
    Part 4
    Part 5
    Part 6
    Part 7
    Part 8
    Part 9
    Part 10
    Part 11
    Part 12
    Part 13
    Part 14
    Part 15
    Part 16
    Part 17
    Part 18
    Part 19
    Part 20

Part 21
    Last edited by Zone12; 27-01-2012 at 05:08.

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

awesome, thanks! really looking forward to part 2 when its finished

Thanks very much. There's far more information coming out lately, so thanks to those of you making the lets plays/previews and also a thank you to Paradox for allowing us more information .

Regards,

The Great

Crusader Kings IIDeus VultHearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: Revolutions
    Victoria 2Victoria II: Heart of DarknessCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by John Lackland View Post
    Thanks very much. There's far more information coming out lately, so thanks to those of you making the lets plays/previews and also a thank you to Paradox for allowing us more information .
    it's still in beta though. i've noticed the game has changed a bit in the last preview video from other previews i had watched previously.

Nice video
    I'd like to point out that the reason you didn't go to war at the beginning against Catalunya and by extension got the dishonored alliance modifier was because when the call to arms comes up you accidentally hit decline instead of accept since decline was on top.

Quote Originally Posted by viruscarrier View Post
    Nice video
    I'd like to point out that the reason you didn't go to war at the beginning against Catalunya and by extension got the dishonored alliance modifier was because when the call to arms comes up you accidentally hit decline instead of accept since decline was on top.
    Was going to point this out. Perhaps they should move accept back to the top? We'll get used to it in time but I'd assume the OP isn't the first to do this .

Regards,

The Great

Quote Originally Posted by Zone12 View Post
    Hi everybody, I'd doing a LP of Crusader kings right now and I thought this would be an appropriate place to share it. Any whoo, Part one has finished uploading but might still be processing. The next part will be up sometime during this week. Hopefully I won't have a cold then.
    Thanks for the LP! Can't wait for the next episode!

i think the vassals dislike you because you imprisoned that woman which gave you a tyranny opinion modifier (i might be wrong though)

Hearts of Iron 2: ArmageddonCrusader Kings IIDeus VultEuropa Universalis 3Divine Wind
    For The GloryHearts of Iron IIIHeir to the ThroneEuropa Universalis III: In NomineEU3 Napoleon's Ambition
    Victoria: RevolutionsSemper FiSengokuVictoria 2Victoria II: A House Divided
    Victoria II: Heart of DarknessRome: Vae VictisCK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Thank you for posting this!

Would it be possible for a mod to catalog all the LPs we're seeing lately? I'm worried I'm missing one here or there!

Quote Originally Posted by takedown47 View Post
    i think the vassals dislike you because you imprisoned that woman which gave you a tyranny opinion modifier (i might be wrong though)
    I imagine that imprisoning a relative (the players sister I think it was) is not going to endear you to your vassals.

I should also point out that you (the makers of the Let's Play video) were using the De Jure Kingdom screen to choose your character at the start. So it was showing you nations you can't actually play (like the Turks).

Other than that, I quite enjoyed it. Thanks.
    "For to be free is not merely to cast off one's chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others."

"When we are unwilling to draw clear moral lines between free societies and fear societies, when we are unwilling to call the former good and the latter evil, we will not be able to advance the cause of peace because peace cannot be disconnected from freedom."

Very nice!!

But if its possible to see it in 720p, Id like to be able to read the event text and the options etc. Dont want to be a bother, just would really make the LP more fun to see!

Quote Originally Posted by Alerias View Post
    Very nice!!

But if its possible to see it in 720p, Id like to be able to read the event text and the options etc. Dont want to be a bother, just would really make the LP more fun to see!
    what do you mean? i watched it perfectly in 720p, just select that option on youtube
    Last edited by takedown47; 22-11-2011 at 08:13.

Quote Originally Posted by takedown47 View Post
    what do you mean? i watched it perfectly in 720p, just select that option on youtube
    It probably wasn't available yet. After youtube "processes" the video, it seems certain features will remain unavailable until hours later, this being one of them.

Regards,

The Great

I do not mean to be rude, but why do previewers lately have to be quite the hectics. Abusing the mousewheel spastically fast to constantly zoom in and out gives me a headache. Zipping back and forth with the mouse cursor so you can't see the important tooltips is mildly annoying. I do not understand why the mouse hand needs to be in constant motion to perform point and click maneuvres.

Thanks for the good resulution of this long preview though, Mr. Zone.

I haven't had the opportunity to watch the entire video yet but it seems you have chosen a nice starting point. Leon should be fun to play. Lots of room to expand against the infidel, and nicely sized kingdoms near you.

I don't know how the start setup is, but in reality the King of Castile, King of Leon and the King of Galicia fought each other with the King of Castile coming out on top and then dying, with his brother, the King of Leon inheriting everything. It would be fun if those brothers had claims on each other so they would fight each other like in reality.
    I went to OT forum and all I got was this louzy sig.

This was very awesome, I like fast-paced Let's Plays, I'm fine with just pausing if I want to see something a bit more closely. Can't wait for the next part!

so what's up with all these AARs and LP videos suddenly appearing?

nice, attack Porto! :3
    You pronunciate spanish words really weird haha
    What have you decided to do with Urraca ( she' s in prison)

Cities in MotionCrusader Kings IIDarkest HourDeus VultEuropa Universalis: Chronicles
    Hearts of Iron III CollectionHOI3: Their Finest HourVictoria: RevolutionsRome GoldSword of the Stars
    Victoria 2Victoria II: A House DividedVictoria II: Heart of DarknessMount & Blade: WarbandMount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
    CK2: Holy Knight500k clubEuropa Universalis IV: Pre-order

Quote Originally Posted by Curri View Post
    so what's up with all these AARs and LP videos suddenly appearing?
    NDA probably ran its course.

Anyway, awesome man! Totally subbed.

Looking forward to future uploads!

Do jailed rulers get a regency? or do they rule from the jail

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast