• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I have half of an update... :p

Is this AAR finished with or will there be more?

Hi and welcome to the forums! I'm certainly hoping there will be more, just 80 years until game end so it would be silly to just abandon it.

We're in the middle of Taylor's turn so let's see what he's up to. If all else fails I still have the 1739 save for someone else to start from.

Hi and welcome to the forums! I'm certainly hoping there will be more, just 80 years until game end so it would be silly to just abandon it.

We're in the middle of Taylor's turn so let's see what he's up to. If all else fails I still have the 1739 save for someone else to start from.

The problem is that my turn is a bit boring. It's just victory after victory, since we've become so strong. That's also why I wanted to make a more personal update than usual... but that takes a lot of work. I need to either accelerate the story or revert to the 'history book' style.

I'm rather busy in real life, but I'll see what I can do. If all else fails, I'll just summarize my turn quickly...

The problem is that my turn is a bit boring. It's just victory after victory, since we've become so strong. That's also why I wanted to make a more personal update than usual... but that takes a lot of work. I need to either accelerate the story or revert to the 'history book' style.

I'm rather busy in real life, but I'll see what I can do. If all else fails, I'll just summarize my turn quickly...

Aye, I did that once as well when I had to. Anyway, good to hear that it's on your agenda. :)

nice tribal empire you have!

Huh. I was pretty sure this was dead. Is it going to be continued?

Hopefully. Would have to hear from Taylor since it's still his turn.